A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Victroce Malitie
Weasel
Morgan Landry
7 posters

Sloane's bed

Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2013-01-30

Sloane's bed - Page 3 Empty Re: Sloane's bed

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/25/2013, 2:43 pm

He had to think about it for a second be for he said "Nuthing at all realy, im acualy starting to get bored with all the nuthing I'v bin doing." then he laught at the thought of exactly how bored he's bin the past few days.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/25/2013, 4:37 pm

Lakisha frowned, slightly bemused.
    "How can you be bored at Camp? I mean, there's so much to do - archery, fighting, fencing, monster hunting, swimming, canoeing, climbing..."
    She could've gone like this for the next five minutes. Camp was such an exciting place! And with many rich people, particularly at the Aphrodite cabin. But Lakisha didn't thieve demigods, except those like Ross. Or Hermes kids, but that had always been a game between her and the Stoll brothers, to thieve from each other. But most of the time, she gave back what she took - otherwise it wouldn't be a game.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/25/2013, 4:51 pm

he just shruged his shoulders at her suprised tone and said "I dont know, I gess the thought never realy crost my mind. I usualy am in the forge or in bed with a book and my dog. but the moster hunting sounds like fun, im a hunter by nature, but the thing about rich kids aint my style, its not that im agents it mind you im just not any good at the hole sneak and steal thing." he thought about it for a second and said "ya, I think a good hunt would sute Camalos just fine,its bin a bit sence he's hunted last." he thought some more and said "you'v never met Camalos before, have you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/26/2013, 4:06 am

That was why she liked Victroce: he was kind of an outsider, but an epic one.
    Lakisha shook her head.
    "No, never. Is it your dog?"
    Lakisha had a pet as well, a lynx named Salomo. She didn't know where he was right now, probably out in the forest.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/26/2013, 9:19 am

A big Proud grin spred across his face as he said "Ya, he's a big black mastiff hows bilt like a hunter and has the temperment to match, but dont worry he gets along fine with other animals most of the time. its only his pray that dont agrea with him."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/26/2013, 10:31 am

Lakisha laughed, nodding.
    "We should go hunting one day together. I'll take Salomo with us," she smiled, parting her pale rosy lips.
    Chrymos, her weapon, was on her bed. The little ice-pick could easily fit in her pocket, but she preferred it when it was in view.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/26/2013, 1:30 pm

he liked the idea of going on a hunt with her, it would be interesting to see how his friendly Ice Queen would handle the outdoors. "Ya, that sounds like a lot of fun. When should we go, you know im free?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/26/2013, 2:50 pm

The young woman thought for a moment.
    "Right now, I can't, because we're having dinner in less than five minutes - but tomorrow, at dawn? What do you think?"
    Dawn was the best moment of the day for Lakisha, because it was so cold. The world just erupted from the cool sleep, and icy droplets of water hung on the grass. She loved it.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/26/2013, 4:16 pm

He liked the idea, he was usaly up before dawn any way and its the best to go on a hunt "Sounds good to me, and im shore Camalos and Salomo will get along wonderfuly. Camalos is like me but not as trusting, but he'll be fine once I tell him your friends then he'll be a big puppy." he said with a grand laugh.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/27/2013, 3:08 am

Lakisha laughed with him, then punched his arm in a friendly way.
    "You see he's not as trusting as you? You consider yourself trusting?"
    She laughed some more.
    "I remember I had a tough time sympathizing with you, especially because you didn't trust me!"
    She smirked.
    "Which I perfectly understand."
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/27/2013, 8:10 am

wow she hits hard for somone with such a small fram he thought as he rubing his arm were she hit and said "Ya, but you gaind my trust but without word from me he'l not let you get ten feet to me or the caben. I once had to leave Camalos at home I had to ask a friend of mine to feed him wile we were gone, I had forgot to introduce Camalos to my friend and the guy ended up having to use horse trank dart just to feed him. we ended up owing him $700 just for the tranks alone." he laught as he thought back to that day.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/27/2013, 9:19 am

Lakisha laughed hard at this, clasping her hands.
    "Oh, by Ares!" she said.
    She could've carried on talking like this, but the conch rang.
    "Oh no - dinner."
    She adressed Victroce an excusing smile.
    "Let's go," she said, and left the cabin.
    Victroce Malitie
    Victroce Malitie

Male

Post by Victroce Malitie 3/27/2013, 12:44 pm

he got up and folowed her out and said with a bright sarcastic grin "Should I follow you to dinner or should I just se you tomarow morning? Personally, I think it would be fun to see their reaction to find out that one of your closest friends his a scottish son of Hephaestus."
    krichey1
    krichey1

Female
    Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2013-01-14

Post by krichey1 7/5/2013, 8:53 pm

Anita walks up and knocks on the door, not sure if anyone's here.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2013, 6:36 am

OOC: Please, if you want to post with me, don't do one-liners. I require a minimum of three lines. Besides, Lakisha is in a RP. if you want to have a RP with her and Anita, please go to my RP invite and book a RP. (You can find the link to my invite in my signature).
    krichey1
    krichey1

Female
    Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2013-01-14

Post by krichey1 7/6/2013, 9:17 am

OOC: okay sorry. didn't know. I tried to book an rp but i don't think it worked.

RP: After standing there for a few minutes, she thinks no one's home, so she leaves. Anita goes back to her bunk and tries to figure out what she wants to do.

Last edited by krichey1 on 7/6/2013, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 7/6/2013, 11:07 am

ooc: I guess I will start.

Darcy walked into her cold cabin. She was wearing her hiking boots, skinny blue jeans and a solid blue long sleeve shirt, the just covered over her wrists, over top of her shirt she wore her blue and white snowboarding jacket. That was slightly big. She knew that it would never be cold at CHB because there was a magic weather thing, so that it would always be warm. Unless Chiron changed it, if that was if possible. Darcy didn't know.

She walked into the cabin and was greeted by a cold breeze blowing in her face. That was how she knew it was the Khione cabin. The only cabin that had a cold climate.
    She made her way to Lakisha's bunk, for she wished to talk to her. She was still new to the Khione cabin, and she thought she would pay a visit to the cabin leader.
    She walked to her bunk and examined her bunk. "Hi! I'm Darcy daughter of Khione!" I said politely. For I was a well mannered girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2013, 12:41 pm

The morning had been pleasant: first a lesson of horseback riding with the Aphrodite cabin, then canoeing on the Lake with the 'Nemesis'. After that, they had enjoyed a delicious meal in the Mess Hall.
    Then, Lakisha had decided to give her cabin mates a free afternoon, and had gone off to hunting with Spencer, her best friend.

What a hunt it had been! They had killed a Thessalonian drakôn and two hell hounds... The hell hounds had been easy, for Lakisha had a bow and arrows, but they had had a tough time killing the drakôn. The armor of its scales was nearly impenetrable.

Now, Lakisha was back in her cabin, sitting on her bunk and cleaning Chrymos, her weapon, which was now in dagger-modus.. She examined the bronze blade in the light, making honey-colored reflections dance on the wall. She loved her weapon. First, because it could turn both into a bow and into a dagger. Second, because her arrows's tips had an incredible quality when hunting. And third, because of it's name: Big Freeze. Of course, when her mother had given it to her, she had made the link: Khione, goddess of snow and ice, and so, of the big freeze.
    However, the Big Freeze could mean 'death' as well.
    Okay, enough speculations for today.

The young woman was wearing a pair of white skinny jeans with an expensive Roberto Cavalli black and white T-Shirt. That shirt alone had cost her two hundred euros when she had bought it in Stockholm. Around her neck and shoulders, she had wrapped a blue shawl with beautiful darker designs; the lines twirled around on the cloth endlessly.

OOC: The T-Shirt:
    Spoiler:

The shawl:
    Spoiler:

BIC: She had switched her combat boots for blue and black high heel shoes, showing her slim white feet. Her right feet had a beauty spot on the side.

She was about to continue sharpening the blade of her sword with a sharpening stone when the door of her cabin opened. A younger girl, perhaps 16 or 17, walked in. She was excessively warmly dressed, with a snowboarding jacket and hiking boots; Lakisha wondered how she could stand all the warmth. Khione kids were normally quite sensitive to warmth. She herself couldn't stand it when it was hot.
    Apparently, it didn't bother the girl, who walked over to her and introduced herself, telling her first name and her god parent.

"Hello, Darcy," Lakisha stated. "I am Lakisha, this cabin's counselor. Are you new to Camp?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/6/2013, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/6/2013, 1:15 pm

The girl introduced herself as Lakisha, the cabin leader. Darcy had never noticed before, but she had mismatched eyes, one green on blue. Odd.
    She took off her snowboarding jacket, revealing a navy blue tank top. Which looked good with her jeans that were lighter shade. The girl Lakisha had a pale skin tone that was pearly white that lightly shined on the sun. Unlike mine, which was a ugly pale colour. Her hair was a little auburn or maybe chocolate brown Darcy couldn't tell.
    Unlike mine, my hair was pitch black. Her mum used to braid her hair and say it reminded her of a whacking stick, because her hair was so thick, and her hair was black....
    The girl, Lakisha asked her if she was new. "Yeah, I guess I am." She admitted. "I guess you aren't very new, since your the cabin leader.." She said trying to start a conversation. If you had ADHD like she did you would know how hard it was to just stand there talking, waiting for a response.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2013, 4:51 pm

As she took off her snowboard jacket, her black hair rained over her shoulder, casting a shadow over her pale blue eyes. Like every child of Khione, she possessed the signature incredibly white skin, like carved out of the most costly ivory.

Lakisha gave her a kind welcoming smile.

"Now, I'm not what you could call 'new' to Camp Half-Blood. I have been here for more than six years," she explained.

Elegantly stepping down her bed, she strode across the room and pointed at an empty bunk.

"You can occupy this bunk, if you wish," the eighteen-years-old stated. "I hope you like it. Anyway, welcome home," she added with a smiled.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/6/2013, 8:18 pm

She smiled at me. That's a start. She showed me a empty bunk beside her's that could be a honor. Depending if she snores or not. "Thank you." I smiled and took my back pack to my bed. I unpacked my stuff and carefully took out my dagger, and my bow and a sling full of arrows.
    "Six years at camp? Wow!" I said amazed. "I've only been here for... 3 hours" I admitted. "But a good 3 hours!" I said.
    I pulled out my blanket from my bag. It had horses running in the snow. My mum np knew how much I loved horses, and how much I loved snow, so she gave to me as a gift. On my birthday December 25th yup that's right hey birthday is on Christmas.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/6/2013, 10:35 pm

OOC: Hope you don't mind the intrusion ladies. It is time to use Cowgirl's prize: a visit from a godly parent.

Chione knocked thrice on the door before entering. "Knock knock," said the goddess. She smiled at the two daughters she saw before her. "It seems funny, doesn't it? Having to knock to come into the cabin of my own children."

She held her arms out to the girls. "Hello, dears. My Darcy and my Lakisha. It has been so long since I held you- either of you- in my arms."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/6/2013, 10:50 pm

"Mum?" I stuttered. "Why... Are you here?" I said in shock. I backed away from her hug and examined the goddess. She had a white silk dress, she was barefoot, and her face glowed like you could see the magic coming from her body.

I looked over at Lakisha wondering how she would react to the goddess's appearance.
    But I had a few thought myself. Why would she be here? Could she stand the warmth? Well as soon as she came to the cabin it would be cold, but how would she stand, going back? She could just make herself appear back home, like godly people do.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2013, 7:31 am

A gust of freezing wind blew -- much cooler than the average temperature of the Khione cabin. It made Lakisha's auburn hair fly up, hitting her, and making adrenaline rush into her veins.

The next thing she knew was that a woman had entered the cabin.
    She was an outstandingly beautiful woman, and Lakisha immediately knew she was a goddess. Kneeling down respectfully, she looked up to see the divinity was extending her arms at them, before speaking.

"Mother!"Lakisha exclaimed as she rose up, her mismatched eyes wide.

Khione was wearing a long white dress that rained down her body until her ankles in a perfect silky flow, making silver highlights dance on the cloth every time she moved. Her chocolate brown hair was embracing her slim shoulders in homogeneous, velvety curls, and her brown eyes radiated divine power, whereas her whole being exhaled cold.
    Lakisha's heart was racing. An ecstatic smile was curving her pale, thin lips, showing her white teeth underneath.

When had she seen her mother the last time? When she had been a baby, for sure. Now, she wanted to run over to her... but wouldn't it be disrespectful?
    Well, it would be disrespectful to refuse the hug she was offering them, so Lakisha went to the goddess and embraced her. Her skin was icy. Lakisha breathed in, allowing her mother's pine tree fragrance to get into her nose in order to memorize it, then she politely retrieved.

Still smiling, she said:

"Mother... I am so happy to see you! What made you come, if I may ask?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/7/2013, 11:54 am

OOC: Shan's turn?

Sponsored content