A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Bucky Barnes
GlassesGirl111
Kat The Reject
Break
Komaeda
Morgan Landry
Weasel
Chuck
12 posters

Valentine's Dance

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Valentine's Dance Empty Valentine's Dance

Post by Chuck 2/15/2013, 12:27 am

This topic will be open for about a week.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Valentine's Dance Empty Re: Valentine's Dance

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 4:32 pm

Ethan smiled as he entered in with Lakisha at his arm. He looked around and the dance floor and the mess hall. It looked really great. The white and red heart streamers. There were Nymphs running around trying to find some cute boys to flirt with. he smiled and looked at Lakisha.Her beautiful pale white eyes looked amazing and shone off of her beautiful, diamond studded dress. He had a diamond necklace in his pocket that he bought for her and played around with it, not sure if he should give it to her now or later. "You look great" He said smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 4:38 pm

Lakisha acknowledged his compliment with a slight nod.
    The Dance Floor was already crowded with demigods. As she expected most girls were clinging to the arm of their boyfriends, kissing as much as they could to show off. Most of them had put make-up really awkwardly in Lakisha's opinion, too much black and too much red, but she didn't care.
    The most common couples were Aphrodite girls with Apollo boys.
    She looked at Ethan.
    "Do you wanna dance first or go and sit on a bench?"
    There were benches everywhere; many demigods were squatting on them; they were surrounded by rose bushes.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 4:41 pm

Ethan shrugged, thinking of what to do. "Dancing sounds nice.." He said nervously. What if he stepped on her foot accidently? Or bumped into an Ares kid? He wouldnt want that to happen. He looked around and noticed many kids kissing and dancing. The affect that Valentines day had on some people was amazing. He lead Lakisha to the middle of the dance floor and smiled at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 4:46 pm

Lakisha smiled back her proud smile. She was walking as if she were a queen giving a party at her court.
    Ethan made her twirl around once before opening the dance.
    It was pop, of course, but not as lame as some other songs were. Lakisha enjoyed it.
    She put her arms around his shoulders and allowed him to lead her through the dance. She was careful to be close enough for him to get her fragrance of pine tree and amber.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 4:50 pm

Ethan smiled and lead her through the dance, having her twirl, lean back, all the classic moves for a simple slow dance. He smiled and kissed her cheek lightly. "You are a very good dancer" he said smiling. He thought that he should take the necklace out now but wasnt sure. No..he would do it when they are sitting down. He continued dancing with her and having a great time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 5:01 pm

Lakisha acknowledged his compliment again and twirled around in his arms.
    They started moving away from the crowd of demigods, in a darker corner, but still on the dance floor.
    They were a little more alone, and Lakisha tilted her head back a little so he could kiss the delicate skin of her throat and neck.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 5:04 pm

Ethan smiled mischeviously and started lightly kissing the side of her neck and the front of her throat. he moved his hands to her waist and held them tightly. "I thought you said no make out session..." he said inbetween kisses. He chuckled and bit and opened his eyes. He saw Leo with the apollo kid and mentally smiled going back to kissing her,
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2013, 5:30 pm

"I said so. And we're not making out. We're not kissing on the mouth, are we?" she pointed out before continuing dancing slowly.
    At some point, she spotted her ex. Even though he had a girl on his arm - eww, Aphrodite girl - he was glancing at her every now and again. He still had a soft spot for her, she knew. Her gaze slid over him as if he didn't exist, and back onto Ethan.

OOC: Make your band mates join in :D
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 2/15/2013, 5:37 pm

I walk in with my t shirt on with my long skirt and fadora I hope Nikki comes.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/15/2013, 5:50 pm

Ethan smiled as he kept on kissing her, dancing slowly. He backed up after and bit and smiled at her. "You can kiss me to, when ever you want" he said chuckling lightly. He heard the awkward foot steps that he is used to hear. His band mates. He sighed and looked slightly to the right, seeing his former band members. One of them, Ross, the leader singer, ran up to Ethan and slapped him on the back. "A cabin leader! nice..." he said. Ethan sighed and mentally facepalmed.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 2/16/2013, 4:18 am

Gregor walked in and sat in the coner.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 6:45 am

Lakisha chuckled as he suggested she could kiss him as well.
    Then a tall bloke came around and slapped Ethan's back, which made her slightly stumble backwards. She gazed down at the boy.
    "And who might you be?" she dismissively asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 6:57 am

Ethan sighed and gripped onto Lakisha, making sure she wouldn't fall backwards. He looked back at Ross and sighed. "This is Ross...one of my band members" He said in monotone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 7:02 am

"Ah. I see." she said with an elegant snort as she tossed her hair.
    Band members. Hah!
    She was sure they remembered her; she hadn't been quite nice with them.
    "So how are you little kitten doing tonight?" she asked as she they stopped dancing without taking their arms from each other.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 7:05 am

Ethan sighed as Ross stood up with stature. He then shrugged and looked around. "Trying to find me a good Aphrodite girl.." he said laughing. Ethan sighed. Why does his band always have to be like this.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 7:12 am

Lakisha laughed at this. It was a mocking laugh, and they knew it.
    "I understand. A real girl would never want a caterwauling boy like you."
    She had pronounced 'boy' the way she would 'child', and they probably sensed it. She proudly looked at them with her mismatched eyes and artistic make-up shining from her skin.
    "It's good to meet you folks," she dismissively said. "Ethan, I have too much energy. Make me dance."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 7:17 am

Ethan chuckled loudly and held onto her forearms leading her into the crowd, leaving his band members in the dust. As the reached the center, he spun her around dancing. She was a great dancer. She looked beautiful and he wanted to kiss, but hes not going to deny what she said before.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 10:55 am

Lakisha twirled around, made splits, swayed her hips, tossed her hair and performed elegant and elaborate dance moves as she rocked with Ethan, who held her, making her lead back from time to time.
    They spent half an hour on the dancefloor, a bit at the edge of the crowd; Lakisha was afraid the heat of the people around her would made the ice spikes on her shoes melt. That was the first reason, the second being she didn't like it to be squashed between wanna-be thirteen-year-old's couples.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 12:02 pm

Ethan smiled and laughed as they danced and danced for 30 minutes. She was such a great dancer. Why was she so perfect at everything. After that time he lead her to some benches and sat down. Thank god there was no one else on the benches kissing, it would have been awkward. "hey Lakisha..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 1:45 pm

Lakisha sat down first, slowly and elegantly. She put her hair on one side, over her left shoulder, and extended her shapely leg so the full length of it would be visible.
    "Yes?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 1:49 pm

Ethan sighed. "I know we arent dating or anything...but I got you something.." he said nervously. He really hoped she would like it. He pulled out a silver chain necklace with a pendent on it. The pendent was a snowflake with studded with crystals and on the back was engraved with Lakisha's name on it. "Incase you wanted to know....20,000 dollars....Stepdad is a bit rich..." he said blushing lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 2:21 pm

Lakisha's eyes widened.
    "How did you get it so quickly? We met yesterday..." She turned the necklace and saw her name. "Wow, you made this really quick."
    It was beautiful and delicate, with tiny crystals and thin lines of silver. It was really a splendid jewel.
    "Thank you," she smiled, hesitated, then placed a cold kiss on his temple.As she made contact, she made a cold chill creep over Ethan's skin.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 2:24 pm

Ethan rubbed his head. "im guessing you like it..my dad was able to send it after I met you." He went behind her and moved all her hair to a ponytail behind her back. "May I put it on?" he asked smiling. He was so glad she liked it! He never wanted her to be upset and was glad she liked it and wanted it. He shivered lightly when she kissed him. He kissed her cheek lightly in reply to her kiss.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2013, 4:50 pm

"Could you keep it for me during the party?" she asked. "I'm afraid a Hermes kid might steal it from my neck - after some minutes, you don't feel it on your skin anymore, especially if it's that light."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:04 pm