A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Bucky Barnes
GlassesGirl111
Kat The Reject
Break
Komaeda
Morgan Landry
Weasel
Chuck
12 posters

Valentine's Dance

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Valentine's Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Dance

Post by Weasel 2/16/2013, 5:02 pm

Ethan nodded and placed it back in his pocket. He smiled brightly and clutched her hand smiling. Her hands were soft and cool. Perks of being a Chione kid. always cool and chilled. He turned and saw Lakisha's sister. She was kissing the apollo kid that she liked. She backed away quickly and waved at Ethan. He waved back chuckling and looked back at Lakisha with a bright smile."Do you wanna dance some more?" he asked politly.He quickly looked down at his watch. There was 3 hours left in the party. That was plenty of time to party.

Last edited by Weasel on 2/16/2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 2/16/2013, 6:33 pm

I run in and look around from Annabelle. I had to get changed before coming, and hoped I didn't get here too late.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 2/16/2013, 7:01 pm

" hey Nikki, you look great. "
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/16/2013, 7:04 pm

"Guh, thanks," I said looking down at my outfit, "I really juat had to change my shirt." I was wearing blue jeans and dark gray t-shirt, "You look..." I blush, "Nice."
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/16/2013, 7:22 pm

" thanks. So what do you do at a dance? "
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/16/2013, 7:24 pm

I don't answer. I just grab her waist and start to spin around. Slwoly, I slide my hand into one of hers and pull her in closer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 5:37 am

"Yes," Lakisha said, "but I'm a bit thirsty. Would you mind if we get us a drink first?"
    She stood up and tossed her hair, making it fall on her back like an expensive fur.
    The young woman spotted her half-sister Leonora dancing and kissing with the 'Apollo' she had a crush on, and turned to Ethan with a half-smile.
    "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're an Aphrodite kid. Only they can pair two Campers like that so easily."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 6:55 am

Ethan smiled and stood up. He placed both of his hands in his pocket and looked over at Leonora and her crush. He looked back at Lakisha with a smirk on his face. "Sometimes, im good at the stuff." He went to get the drink but turned around. "I do look like an Aphrodite don't I" he said chuckling to himself. This night was pretty fun and he was starting to like it. With a good amount of time left in the party who knows what could happen. He just wanted to stick with Lakisha the whole time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 7:03 am

Lakisha made a funny face. "You? Aphrodite? Ewww," she chuckled.
    She took a glass of a freezing virgin cocktail called 'Androniki' (Ανδρονίκη in Greek) which was very refreshing. It was made with cherries, almonds, grapefruit and had mint leafs on it, along with five ice cubicles.
    Lakisha drank a sip of it; it was just right, not too sweet. She regretted there was no wine, though. She liked French wine like Bordeaux or Muscat, and it would have been perfect for a party like this. Ah, if only there had been just major people, not all those fourteen-years-old.
    She turned back to Ethan, her lips shining.
    "Shall we?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 7:06 am

Ethan smiled and remembered something that was on the note outside. "Don't the younger kids have curfew...and we get to stay later??" He asked smirking. He picked up and Androniki and plopped two cherries into his mouth, licking his lips after. He was in the mood for wine to, but an italian red...like a Merlot. Oh Merlot would be perfect. He sat next to her and raised an eyebrow. "Shall we what?" He asked smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 7:09 am

"Dance," she said. "And yeah, the younger kids are allowed until midnight, the ones who're fifteen until one and we can stay until three."
    She stood up and took his arm lightly.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 7:20 am

Ethan smiled when he heard that and kissed her cheek lightly. "we can have some wine then, I know a kid of Dionysus who collects aged wine" he said smiling. He stood up and pulled her up with him. He then lead her to the dance floor.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 7:39 am

Lakisha smirked. She knew that wine wasn't permitted at Camp.
    "I like people who don't abide the rules."
    As she went on the dancefloor, she added:
    "Probably because I'm one of them."

They danced for another fourty-five minutes, with energy. They remained at the edge of the crowd, a little apart from the others.
    Lakisha twirled around so that her back was against his torso and put an arm around his neck as she swayed her hips. She had finished her cocktail a long time ago, and had put the glass on a nearby bench.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 7:42 am

Ethan smiled as he laughed and had fun with Lakisha for he next 45 minutes. he placed his drink down on the bench to Lakisha's a long time ago. He held onto her hand the entire time as they danced, spinned had fun. It was so fun. He wished every night something like this would happen, as long as Lakisha was with him though. He smiled at what she said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 7:45 am

Fortunately, the music was taken care of by children of the Muses, so everybody had a music of their like. For Lakisha, it was the most time something 'rock', like Muse or The Killers. She didn't know what Ethan was hearing, but it most be probably the same.
    She smiled in awe as she heard 'Uprising' and twirled around again to put her arms around Ethan's shoulders and pull him close.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 7:48 am

Ethan smiled. He always loved when the muses were playing. It was so beautiful to hear. He was hearing rock music the whole time, The Killers,Muse, and some classic rock bands to. He started to hear 'Uprising' as well and smiled as Lakisha got more excited. When she pulled him closer he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer as well, looking into her eyes and smiling brightly at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 7:56 am

Suddenly, she wanted to kiss him.
    She wanted to flung her arms around his neck and press her lips hungrily against his mouth, kissing him violently.
    The awesome music, the dance, the fact they knew as much as nothing about each other made her want to take risks like this.
    But she didn't do it.
    She didn't know if he had seen that sudden hunger in her eyes, but she doubted it. She was an expert at hiding emotions. So she continued dancing.
    Oddly, the thought about kissing him made her feel bad, and she realized it was about the present.
    Lakisha was a member of a thieving group, and that was why she was so rich. The most time, she flirted with young and unexperienced dandies and stole what she could from them during the chat. But sometimes, they started going out together, and they would buy her things like dresses, jewels or expensive perfumes.
    That was why she felt bad about his gift, but she didn't show it.
    After another thirty minutes, she stopped dancing.
    "Damn, I'm exhausted. Would you mind if we sat down for a minute?"
    She wasn't really exhausted, she had just too much ideas in her head. Why did she feel bad about it anyway? She never felt bad about thieving those men, and besides, she had never taken anything from Ethan. Why did she feel like this?
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 8:01 am

Ethan saw that there was a mix of emotions in her eyes. Being a Thanatos child, he usually got all diffrent looks from people, even if he barely glanced. Most of the time it was either out of Hunger, disgust or saddness. He saw saddness and hunger in her eyes. It made him feel a bit saddenned. He didnt want her to be upset. He lead her to a bench and sat down with her. He placed his hand on her and looked square in her eyes. "Is everything alright Lakisha..." He asked worrifully. That look was like nothing he had ever seen, she was sad and nervous it seemed like. He just wanted to hear what she had to say completely. Back on the dance floor, he wanted to kiss her deeply when they were pulled closer but he didnt want her to see that, what if she didnt have the same feeling as him? It would be extremely awkward if she didnt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 8:07 am

She shook her head and effortlessly managed a smile that contradicted her feelings.
    "I'm alright, Ethan. Why do you ask? Do I look horrible? Okay. More horrible than I usually do?" she joked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 8:10 am

Ethan shook his head. "No..you never look horrible.." He rubbed his head lightly. "Your eyes...Im good at reading eyes. You were hungry and sad...whats up?" He asked worriful. He threw his leg around the bench so that he was facing her.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2013, 8:17 am

I go along with it. " so I guess we dance. "
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 9:00 am

The fact he had read what she thought upset Lakisha even more.
    "There's nothing," she said and turned her head, looking the other way. "I'm thirsty, I'll get myself something to drink, would you stay here?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 9:01 am

Ethan nodded and let go of her hand letting her get her drink. He sat and watched all the other kids dance and play around.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 9:11 am

Lakisha took a 'Hector' cocktail. Next to her, an Aphrodite daughter took a 'Paris and Helen'. That cocktail was a classic one, and was loved by every Aphrodite offspring.
    Lakisha didn't like it; it was much too sweet in her opinion.
    'Hector' was a strong cocktail and it helped her get her thoughts straight. In addition to that, she made ice spikes grow and placed them on her forehead until they melted.

Right.

She felt better and placed her thoughts out of her mind, she would think them later in her cabin, when Ethan wasn't there.
    She stalked back to where he was sitting and smiled at him.
    The young woman sat next to him, careful to keep some distance. It would all have been perfect, if three band mates didn't show up at that precise moment and sat next to them. Fortunately, Ross wasn't there. Lakisha rolled her eyes and tried to ignore them.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 9:14 am

Ethan sighed greatly as his band members showed up. They kept on talking and talking about girls,money, there band. He honstly hated it. He looked at Lakisha sadly. He looked down,cursed to himself then looked back up at her, mouthing the words "im sorry.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:53 am