A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hiding in the Courtyard

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Hiding in the Courtyard Empty Hiding in the Courtyard

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 4:30 pm

Ethan ran into the courtyard with tears in his eyes. Why did Lakisha have to do that. He really liked her but she had to go a cheat on him. He knew they werent dating but he couldn't help feeing like that. He turned and saw Leo with her bf. He kissed her bye and she walked up the cabin. She saw him sitting at the corner and left him alone not wanting to annoy. He looked down and hugged his knees. He started crying softly, clutching his fist. After all he had done to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hiding in the Courtyard Empty Re: Hiding in the Courtyard

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 4:36 pm

Lakisha came around the cabin. She had the demon-smile on her lips, the satisfied smile of a cat that had just caught and eaten a particularly big rat; it was the smile of Banshee.
    She lost it at as she got sight of Ethan.
    What should she do?
    She could not decently walk back into her cabin.
    No, she had to go and see him.
    She silently sat next to him, without looking at him. Speaking now would only spoil it all.
    After one whole minutes, she finally said in a casual tone: "He's lying in a pool of blood in the skene."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/18/2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 4:40 pm

Ethan looked at her then looked back remaining silent. He was horribly mad at her still. He still loved her but was extremely saddened from what he saw. He never wanted to see something like that again.Ethan sook his head as he kneecaps were all wet from his tears. He looked at Lakisha and shook is head sadly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 12:42 am

Her state of mind changed again and she became the nice, friendly Shawna. She still didn't face him.
    "He wasn't worth the trouble," she said after two more minutes of silence.
    When she looked at him, she saw tears in his eyes.
    Damn, he really loves me, she realized. How...?
    "You gotta understand... there is a part of my life, an important one, that forces me to do things like tha -" she trailed off.
    What was happening to her? Was she about to tell him about Velocity?
    She couldn't, she knew. The only person she had ever talked about it with was Spencer Marx, daughter of Thanatos. With a shock, she realized she was Ethan's half-sister.
    But with Spencer, it was different. First off, she was her best friend. And second.... she was part of Velocity too. She had even dated the boss.
    But whatever, she couldn't tell him about Velocity. Either way.
    But on the other hand, she couldn't leave him like that. She really couldn't.
    Lakisha looked at him, her eyes mirroring her dilemma.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 2:37 pm

Ethan looked at her with his light gray and blue eyes. He was so upset that he even witnessed that. That was one of the most disgusting, revolting and horrible sites he had ever wittnessed. His Gir....she wasn't his girlfriend. Why was he so upset about this all. He didn't even know. This was so horrible. He looked down and put his head back in his knees.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 2:42 pm

Lakisha grew tired with this.
    "Ethan." she asked. "Do you love me?"
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 2:45 pm

Ethan looked up. His voice was raw and sore from crying. "y-yes....I do..." He said carefully. What if she didn't feel that way about him? It would all go down hill and she would never talk to him again. That was only one of his problems. So much thinigs could happen. He saw out of the corner of his eye Leo sitting at the window looking at us with sad eyes. She quickly ran away from the window.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 2:53 pm

"Beat it, Leo!" Lakisha hissed, and the girl disappeared.
    Lakisha toyed absent-mindedly with her hair, and looked, after a while, into Ethan's eyes.
    "Why?" she asked. "How? You don't know me. You know as much as nothing about me. You know my name is Lakisha, right. You know who my mother is. You know I enjoy playing the guitar and sing. But do you even know my last name? Do you know how old I am? Do you have any idea what I'm doing apart from Camp? Do you have the slightest idea what I'm up to when I'm out of here? And my father? My previous life?"

She sighed.

"You know as much as nothing about me, son of Thanatos. Really. And if you knew those things about me, you would not love me."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 2:57 pm

Ethan quickly looked up to her. He was searing in rage right now. It looked like his pupils turned into oil and spread around his eyes, making them darker. "Does it look like I care lakisha! I love you! thats all that matters! I think you are amazing, beautiful, funny, sweet, smart. There are so many words to describe you!" He stood up, clenching his fist. "You dont love me back...I understand" His eyes went back to there normal color and he started to walk away. He was just going to sit in his cabin for a few days and see if he would be frogotten, thats all that he wanted to be right now, Just frogotten.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 3:09 pm

Lakisha was not having this.
    She jumped on her feet, caught up with him and grabbed him by the arm.
    "No," she hissed as she pressed him against the Iris cabin's wall. "You'll not run away like that every time. We shall talk, and now. Alright? Good."
    She stopped, let him go and resumed speaking.
    "I asked if you loved me to be sure. Because if you do - if you really do - then I might be able to explain to you the motive of my action."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 3:11 pm

Ethan sighed and crossed his arms. Wondering what the Iris kids were thinking. He noticed a chain hanging out of her pocket. He looked into her eyes and smiled a very small,weak smile. "You kept the necklace..." He stated smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 3:42 pm

"Of course," she shrugged. "I couldn't leave it there."
    She looked into his eyes.
    "So... do you want to know? You may regret it."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 3:52 pm

Ethan nodded and went back to the bench to sit down. He thought he would have to sit down for this one.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 4:00 pm

Lakisha shook her head.
    "Not here," she said. "Walls have ears. Let's go back to my cabin."
    They went back to Chione's cabin, and Lakisha sat down in a 'dead' place, which meant there was no door, no window, nobody could listen.
    "First off, you gotta swear on the Styx you won't talk about what I'm about to tell you unless I gave you the permission."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 4:04 pm

Ethan followed her and placed his hand on his chest nodding at her. "I swear on the Styx that I won't talk about what you are going to tell me to anyone unless you give me permisson"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 4:50 pm

A faint thunder rumbled far away.
    "Right," Lakisha said, unsure about how to word it.
    "I'm a thief," she started. "A, well, professional one. I am part of a group, along with Spencer, your half-sister. It's an organization of thieves; we go around and pickpocket wealthy people. Spencer and me do this with young, unexperienced dandies. Since Spencer's kinda a nympho, she's the one who flirts with them, and while she's kissing them, I make their pockets. I have a very light touch. But sometimes, I have to do the nasty job as well. Anyway, I'm paid alot. That's why I'm so rich."
    She paused, then carried on.
    "I joined when I was twelve. Back then, we were only pickpocketing the people in the crowds, for example at the train station. Me and Spencer. But now we're young women, we have changed our ... strategy. The thing is, I have to make an income every month. If not, I can be kicked from the group. And kicked from the group means 'something' can happen to me. I'm trapped in a golden cage. But now I have no choice. I have to continue thieving, and I..."
    She had been about to say "I like it", but reined in.
    And there it is again, she thought.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 4:57 pm

Ethan nodded and listened the whole time. He understood what she was saying and looked down. "I understand Lakisha..and Im sorry for freaking out on you.." He sighed and looked up at her. He held her hand tightly. "It doesn't change my mindset though Lakisha...I still love you..." He said looking back down. "Im sorry for being like this.." He said lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2013, 5:03 pm

"You're you, you can't help it, so don't apologize and embrace yourself, that's the best way to lead your life," Lakisha casually said.
    She felt odd as he held her hand.
    "My nickname in Velocity is Banshee. I'm... when I go 'hunting' for Velocity, I'm not quite the same. I'm often cruel, sadistic and like to make people suffer and play with their emotions. I ... it's gonna come out quite paradoxically, but I loathe money. I'm antiplutocratic. I can't stand money, even if it surrounds me. I think... I think it's because I joined Velocity." she added. "I have a very complex mind."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/18/2013, 5:05 pm

Ethan nodded and sat next to her laying back on the wall. "I understand..you are complex and I will most likely never get you. Doesn't mean I can't like you. Lakisha I really don't care about your past or what you do in your spare time. I love you." He took the necklace out of his pocket and clasped it in his hand. He focused and it rose infront of him and combined back into your orginal state. He handed it back to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/19/2013, 12:37 am

Lakisha smiled and put the necklace around her neck. The cristal fell under her collar bones, just a bit above her bust.
    "That's settled, then," she stated. "But watch your pockets," she joked, before becoming serious again. "No, I normally don't steal any demigods. But Ross had asked for it."
    She sighed.
    "I believe we're not going back to the dance, are we? Or do you still want to dance - here?"
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/19/2013, 6:35 am

Ethan stood up and held her hand. "Lets dance here" He stated with big grin. "But watch the ribs...there still a bit broken.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/19/2013, 1:40 pm

Lakisha smiled.
    "I'll be careful," she whispered.
    Oddly enough, the music that came to her ears from the Mess Hall was a Chopin Waltz. She hoped Ethan was hearing the same, because she started guiding a Waltz.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/19/2013, 3:17 pm

Ethan stood up and smiled. He held her waist and her hand, dancing to Muse with her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/20/2013, 2:47 am

Lakisha, held by Ethan, started dancing to the soft music of Chopin's Valse n°2 op.69. They drifted away dancing, behind the cabins, slowly, and Lakisha thought they might reach the Lake if it continued like this.
    She was holding his hand; his skin was startingly warm between her icy fingers. They were so close she could breathe his fragrance in. Her other hand was around his shoulders, put on it lightly. The necklace's pendant was stroking the white skin on her collar bones, and she smiled. Perhaps this evening could turn into something good, despite what happened.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/20/2013, 6:33 am

Ethan smiled brightly as they started to drift away. This may become and fantastic night. He stopped right before they reached the lake. "Lakisha.....would you like to go out with me?" He asked happily. He held her waist and hand happily as he looked directly into her icy eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:34 am