A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+31
Aze Cluzt
Fighter
mewmew
NattiTattiJinx
luvpuppy #1
I<3MyBrit
Meghan Urie
Jessica St'Claire
Mockingjay
pilot
Skyler
alyelaine11
Milocross
Canadiangirl
Four
Little Miss Sunshine
Steve Rogers
Aves
Kendall
Ace of Spades
w3zmeriz3
Aisling Blaise
magnetonrobo
Wisey
Cheesepuff
Princess Amy
Random Emo Person
mabel pines
Lt. Chris Shay
Kasi
Pumpkin of the Popcorn
35 posters

Hiding from the mess we call life.

Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Hiding from the mess we call life. Empty Hiding from the mess we call life.

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 3:24 pm

I snuck into the basement,not wanting anyone to know I was there. Trying to be as quiet as possible I hid behind a crate. Life was giving me a headache,like it did often,and I needed some peace. Was I going to get it? Probably not,but I was going to try.

It was cold in the basement,and dusty to. The lighting was dim and it was crowded with boxes.

((OCC:I'm not use to this style of rping,so how did I do? Sorry for any mistakes))
    Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4592
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Hiding from the mess we call life. Empty Re: Hiding from the mess we call life.

Post by Kasi 12/28/2009, 3:35 pm

ooc: fine =D

Bic: I slowly walked down the basemnet steps. I was carrying a few crates for Chiron, I was being nice and doing a favor for him. I started to put them down when i heard someone thinking. Was there someone down here? I thought I really wouldnt know, for all I knew it could be a bug. "Hello?" i asked curiously, my gray eyes wondered slightly.

ooc: mind reader =D
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 3:45 pm

When I heard a voice I froze. I really didn't want to meet anyone right now,mostly because I wasn't even sure if I was allowed in the basement. Pressing my back against the crate,I wondered if I could make the person fall in love with a crate,not for long. Just long enough for me to escape. A nagging voice in the back of my head said That's an abuse of power,Violet! Oh Hades,sometimes I wished I wasn't so smart.

Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Kasi 12/28/2009, 3:51 pm

I heared her thinking about falling in love with a crate. I put my hate on and invisible i turend. "I will NOT fall in love with a crate!" i said. My migrane was slowing down since there was only one person in here.
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 3:59 pm

"I will NOT fall in love with a crate!" I heard the halfblood say. The stupid voice in my head said I told you so! I mentally forced my mind to shut up. I then stood up,and forced myself to smile. "I know that! I was just...joking,that's all," I said,though I couldn't see anyone. Great,I was going crazy.
    Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Kasi 12/28/2009, 4:04 pm

I came up behind her "your not going crazy" i laughed. I took my hat off "I was just invisible" i laughed again. I took a deep breath, well.....this is awkward. "im kasi...." i said lightly, i smiled my eyes turing brown to grey from grey to brown.
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 4:14 pm

"Violet Black," I said,I tried to laugh at the awkwardness. "Ack,thought I had gone crazy for a moment. Though I do have to admit,I'm slightly disapointed since I haven't had a chance to use my love arrows yet. But a halfblood and a crate? Not the best couple. I'll just have to wait until a better couple pops up,then shove them together with a love arrow. Alas,I just love my powers."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 12/28/2009, 5:16 pm

I walk in, "I had some good times here."
    Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Kasi 12/28/2009, 5:29 pm

"uh...Hi chris" i said. I looked down at the ground and then put my hat in my pocket. The thoughts were hurting my head "STOP THINKING!" i screamed. Then i smiled "I mean umm....hi?" i said trying to ignore the outburst. Only be would do that, oh joy!
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 12/28/2009, 5:36 pm

I grab my old CD and walk out.
    Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Kasi 12/28/2009, 5:41 pm

Well, bye" i said and left
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 6:01 pm

I just stood their and felt like an idiot.
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn
    Pumpkin of the Popcorn

Female

Post by Pumpkin of the Popcorn 12/28/2009, 6:01 pm

((OCC:There,sorry))
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 3/6/2010, 3:14 pm

I walked down to the basement and sat down on a crate. Maybe I should just sit here and wait until I die.
    I walk to the basment for no reason. Then I see the girl that I met in Chiron's office looking like she was gonna die or something. "Um..... Hi?" I said.
    I glare at the girl. "Leave me alone," I growl.
    "Okay, fine, geez! What did I do?"
    "You existed." I storm out.
    "What the....... HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU ^%&)**%^$#$@% AND TAKE THE PAIN LIKE A $^&*(&^$^ MAN!!!!!!! $%&()&%&^$%$#!!!!!!!" Gods I have anger issues! I leave happily for no reason even though I just sweared alot. Cuz I'm weird like that!
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10499
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Random Emo Person 5/23/2010, 7:50 pm

i limp in and sit behind a pile of crates. the tears are beyond my control now. pain rips through my heart. he'll never love me. my chest aches. why? is the only thing i can think.

occ: sure

Last edited by darkblue248 on 5/23/2010, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 5/23/2010, 7:50 pm

OOC: Is it ok if amy finds her?
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 13582
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by Cheesepuff 5/23/2010, 7:52 pm

i walk in the basement useing my phoenix as a light and i sit ont the crates madi was behind but i didnt know she was there
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/23/2010, 7:53 pm

occ: sure amy.

bic: i heard some one sit on the crates behind me. its him. i think. i fall flat on my face crying.
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Cheesepuff 5/23/2010, 7:54 pm

i hear the crying madi! i think then i see her i pick her up and cradle her in my arms "everythings going to be ok"
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 5/23/2010, 7:56 pm

I walk in. "wow madi your life is a mess" I sit next to them.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/23/2010, 8:00 pm

i cry. i try to escape skylars arms. you don't belong there. my toughts scream at me.
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Cheesepuff 5/23/2010, 8:02 pm

"look i do love you more than you think" i say letting her go "and if you dont belive me well then i cant do anything mroe"
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 5/23/2010, 8:04 pm

I bit my lip and didnt say anything.
    Random Emo Person
    Random Emo Person
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Random Emo Person 5/23/2010, 8:05 pm

"no you don't i heard what juliana said." i say i get out of his grip i sit on the ground with my head in my hands. you know he would never love you like that, my thoughts add.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 5/23/2010, 8:06 pm

I rub her back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:57 pm