A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Running from family

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Running from family - Page 2 Empty Re: Running from family

Post by Kat The Reject 2/27/2013, 12:01 pm

I reach her.

I roll my eyes and start running. I get to them.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 2/27/2013, 12:15 pm

Harley gets in the cab and waits
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/27/2013, 12:16 pm

I get in.

I don't get in yet. I'm thinking if this is a good idea or not. I sigh and get it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/27/2013, 12:24 pm

Harley tells the driver to go to grand central. She then turns to sparky and drew. "Am I am idiot?"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/27/2013, 5:57 pm

I sigh, "No, Harley, I just don't think you're making the best choice. But, you ARE my sister, so if you're gonna go get yourself killed, I wanna be right there with you."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/27/2013, 9:17 pm

OOC: sorry for the slight power playing.

BIC: Harley remained quiet after that, gazing our the window as the driver took the three of them to grand central. They bought three tickets west, to St. Louis, Missouri. Harley didn't speak on the train either, making both her siblings nervous. In fact, the whole time, Harley was simply staring out the window, and being her father was Hermes that was very off.

Other than Harley's odd behavior the train trip had no abnormal parts, well maybe the green train food, but other than that nothing. It was about 6 in the evening in local time when they stopped at a Louis, and sparky tried to get Harley to speak but she wouldn't, she would only nod to certain thing like 'are you hungry' and simple things, but every time they asked her if she was ok she didn't respond in any way. It was like she was depressed, sad, dull. The three of them walked across the station, to the street. It had been sparks idea to book a hotel room for the night, and they all made there way to the hotel.

The room they had managed to bargain for with the little money was three stories above the street, and only had two windows. It was one big room, with two beds. Drew had offered for the floor, but Harley simply shook her head, silently insisting she would be the one on the floor. Night came around, the sun setting in St. Louis and Harley still hadn't spoken, nor eaten. Sparky went to sleep first, followed by drew, yet Harley stayed up, her eyes staring at the small television in the room as it played reruns of Disney shows, like 'Austin and Ally' and 'dog with a blog' None of the corny jokes in these shows made Harley smile, and finally she stood and grabbed her bag. Taking out a piece of paper, she wrote a quick note saying she would be out, by the waterfront. She left her phone next to the note to indicate calling her wouldn't help.

She then left, silently, towards the waterfront, the great Mississippi River that separated the great American nation. She looked at the dirty water and sighed, watching it pool and swirl and flow beneath the docks that she walked across. She let tears run down her tan face, showing the emotions she had hidden all day. She really was sad, frustrated, mad. But she wouldn't let those emotions blind her actions. She swung her feet over the side and sat, holding her head in her hands as the salty tears dripped down, slowly. The faded night sky, stars dim from light pollution didn't help her mood, if anything just made it worse. She reached into her pocket, bringing out the silver knife that the nice Aphrodite girl had given her and sighed. The blade was tinted crimson, from all the blood that she had cut from her body. Even though she washed the knife often, it still had the color.

"Who am I?" She asked silently, quoting Les miserables, that book and play and movie she had admired. Personally she admired Valjean, and how he could push through anything, and Fantine, who also had a hard life until it was ended in the hospital. These thoughts brought only slivers of hope to her. She knew she wasn't in as bad of a mess as they were, Hell she could simply forget them all if she chose too but she didn't feel like it, these moments were.....precious, even if they were painful to endure every step. She stood up after a while, her tears long tried up. She still had no emotion registered on her face as she walked towards the city, not knowing exactly where. She was positive though, she was not being followed, but she was wrong. She found a small Chinese restaurant, and entered, sitting at a table and ordering some tea, hoping the herbal beverage would calm her. The beverage came and she sipped it, the hot liquid scalding her lips an tongue but she didn't care as she looked out the window, rain starting to descend on St. Louis, the gateway of the west. It was like one of those cliche movies, the sad girl, the rain, the lonely restaurant in the big city. Any moment now the apologetic boyfriend would open the.... The door opened, but alas it was just another customer, not sparky, or drew.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/28/2013, 3:02 pm

I was julted awake. What a nightmare. I got out of bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I went into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water, knowing I wansn't going to be able to sleep again anyway. My fingers found their way into my blonde hair and seeked out a single brunette strand. I yanked it outm not really knowing why. "Deez roots." I mumble to myself, knowing I hate to re-dye them. I go across the hall, back into the room and step over Harley to get back in bed. Wait...Harley wasn't there! I jump out of bed, put on my shoes and race out the door. She could be anywhere.

I wake up. WAIT. WHY WAS EVERYONE GONE!? I get up and see Harely's note, "Oh for crying out-" I run out on the building.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/28/2013, 7:24 pm

Harley sat at the Chinese restaurant for a little longer, enjoying the tea she had been served. She did leave a note saying she would be back later, so she hoped they weren't too worried. She smirked to herself with a contented sigh. What was she going to do with her life? She had fallen in love with drew, her own brother. Then she found out they were related! She sighed and finished her third cup of tea. The owner, a nice old Chinese man came out with a pot of tea and two cups and sat in the seat across from her.

"Would you perhaps like some jasmine?" He asked in accented English as he poured the two cups. Harley nodded and they talked for a while. They exchanged information to contact each other and Harley left, leaving a generous tip out of her small stash of money. She walked through the rain, back towards the hotel when she saw sparky running out and running towards the waterfront. Harley couldn't help but smirk as she turned right, going downriver. She hoped no one would find her, but she was wrong. A snake woman confronted her, and Harley let our a high pitched squeal from the ambush. She quickly got over it though and grabbed her bracelet, it turning into a shirt sword as she engaged the monster. Harley defeated the reptilian easily, but her squeal most likely alerted sparky and drew.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 10:52 am

I gasp and run towards the scream with all my strength. If something was hurting Harley, I'd kill it. As I run, I slide my knife off my belt loop, shake it and it grows into a sword. I reach an alley. Frantically looking back and forth and choose to run down it. Finally, I see Harley, safe and sound, but I don't stop running until I reach her. "Harley!" I say, dropping my sword, too tired to hold it, and panting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 1:16 pm

Harley smirke "can't a girl walk by herself?" She walked to drew and smiled softly. "It's not like I jumped off the gateway arch" she told him as she sheathed her seord
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 10:25 pm

"Yeah, well whose to say you wouldn't?" I pant, slowly catching my breath, "You can't run off like that, Harley. Don't escape from the people that care about you."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 10:43 pm

"Didn't you see the note?!?! I said I was coming back" Harley looked at him. "How much do you care about me drew?" Harley whispered. She still loved him
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 10:47 pm

"More then I should!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 10:55 pm

"Drew....hold me? The rain made me cold"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 11:00 pm

I look at the ground, "Harley," I whisper. I grab her hand and pull her in closer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 11:02 pm

"Yes?" I put my arms around him
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 11:04 pm

"I hate," I lean in closer, "That I love you." I kiss her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 11:10 pm

Harley willingly kisses him back.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 11:13 pm

I finally catch up to them. I sigh and my heart sinks, "Aw no." I say to myself.

As the rain pours down, soaking me completly. I don't notice. I pull her in as closer as she can go and kiss her deeply.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 11:19 pm

OOC: so cliche.

BIC: Harley broke the kiss and saw sparky "sparky....please...."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 11:21 pm

OOC: LOL, right?

BIC: I swat my hand at them, "You do whatever you want, it's your lives. If that's what you're into," I walk away, mumbling to myself. I must be going crazy.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 11:23 pm

Harley felt tears in her eyes "drew? Why can't we love each other? I love you, but it hurts me that I can't talk to my sister....." Harley froze "wait, I was adopted right?"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/1/2013, 11:26 pm

"Depends on your deffenition of 'adotped'."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/1/2013, 11:27 pm

"We'll, I was adopted out of your family, so...basically I'm the girl next door, even if I'm biologically relayed to you"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/2/2013, 2:41 pm

I'm still holding her close, "Are you sure it works that way?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content