A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
DarkLionRider
Komaeda
Prophet
7 posters

Jack's Bunk

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Jack's Bunk - Page 6 Empty Re: Jack's Bunk

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 1:42 pm

I said, "Good to see you Sapphire. Come, sit over here. Nico will do the same."

I did as Jack asked, and pulled up a second seat for Sapphire. She looked really upset, and now I was wondering what in all hell could have happened.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 1/8/2015, 2:03 pm

I took my chair and moved it at the other end of the cabin."Talk fast"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 2:06 pm

I asked Sapphire, "Talk fast, about what? What happened?" I was genuinely confused about what was going on.

I said to Sapphire, "I don't think he knows what happened. Go on, tell him."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2015, 2:12 pm

I glared at Nico."Don't act a innocent! You sent your Assassins to kill my Ally! You're a monster!"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 2:21 pm

I suddenly felt lightheaded trying to take this in. I was unable to form a sentence. Kyle jumped the gun? That arrogant...I said to Sapphire as soon as I could, "I never sent Assassins today. I never talked to Kyle." I pulled my earpiece off and said, "This radio records every conversation, so I'll show you today's record." I pressed the button to do so, and was greeted with static. I said, "Static means no conversations! I didn't speak with them today! What did these guys do? Did they hurt Alucard? Son of a..." I couldn't finish, because I felt lightheaded once more.

I said to Sapphire, "We will not be throwing names around. We will not be calling one another monsters. I can verify from Kyle and Kevin's end as well that Nico never spoke with them, Sapphire. Did Alucard tell you Nico sent them? Because I must ask, do you think he may be wrong, after what you've heard?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2015, 3:07 pm

"H-he didn't t-tell me anything, I-I just figured.... Can you just tell me what it is you need to say? I have to go get him food before he wakes up"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 3:24 pm

I noticed that Nico was quite pale, he almost looked ill, so I signaled that I'd do the talking. I said, "Everything that happened today was the product of a misunderstanding. That first dance with you and Nico set this in motion. Alucard reacted in an excessively hostile and constraining way. Alucard is not necessarily bad, but his actions were not good. Nico was afraid, so he talked to assassins in hope that they could defend him. Nico made assumptions here, and that was his mistake. Then today, Alucard had his hellhound ready to kill Nico, so the assassins attacked him. Kyle went too far, however. The only one who made no mistakes was Kevin, and you Sapphire. You just want Nico and Alucard to get along, right?"

I leaned in a bit and continued, "Alucard has good intentions, but his actions are not good. He went too far. People can be good, but do bad things, Sapphire. People make mistakes. Humanity's mistakes in the past have caused wars that have gotten very bloody, a prime example being World War I. Alucard made the biggest mistakes, objectively. I am far from against Alucard, but he made huge mistakes. It doesn't make him a bad person, it just means he messed up once or twice. Nico, he just wants to see you happy. He is a kind person, who couldn't hurt another human being for any reason. His fear was his error, and he rightly bears the blame on that, but we both know the cause of this fear. Alucard. Alucard is not evil, but he made mistakes. Your mistake, Sapphire, is that you see things in only good or bad, no middle ground. There is actually very little that falls into this black or white view. Almost everything in this world is grey, and it requires you to face those things, and view them for yourself, not through a rigid black or white scale. I hope you understand."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2015, 8:09 am

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. "Look, each second I sepnd here, Ally may wake up and realise I'm not there. And then he'll be upset. He barely survived the fight. He can't afford it. So just stop with the stupiditues and just get to the point"I snapped
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 1:43 pm

I said, "That is my point. Alucard made mistakes, yet you don't acknowledge that. By not acknowledging that, you tell him that it's okay to attempt murder. That doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you made one mistake. Please, have Alucard talk to me sometime." I then saw Nico manage to get up, but he almost looked like he was crying. I said, "But I think Nico wants to speak with you now. Keep my 'stupidities' in mind, as they will help you not only here, but for the rest of your life."

I was crying, I knew it, but I walked over to Sapphire, hugged her, and said between pauses, "Sapphire...I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry I ever called the assassins...I was...I was so afraid of him! I wasn't thinking. I just want you, Sapphire. That's all I ever wanted. I never wanted this to happen. Tell Alucard...tell him I want to apologize to him personally. If he kills me, so be it. I need to make amends. Just, please Sapphire. I want you to be happy with me. I just...I love you so much Sapphire, more than you may know, and...I never wanted this to happen..." I then buried my face in her neckline and continued to cry.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2015, 3:32 pm

"It's not love when you send people to kill my friends"I snapped and pushed him away. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have someone who needs me"I said and turned to leave the cabin
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 3:41 pm

I was too stunned to move, but I saw Jack grab Sapphire by the shoulder to stop her.

I said after grabbing her shoulder to stop her, "Don't you see it, Nico regrets it. Nico realizes he made a mistake. Ever heard of a second chance? Because if anyone deserves a second chance, it's Alucard and him. Alucard just jumped the gun, and Nico will apologize to him. Trust me when I say this, he means well. Fear and malice are two far different things, and until you get it, you're staying here. You have lessons to learn that will help you throughout your life, and you will be learning them."

OOC: So yeah, Sapphire's either staying because Jack can easily restrain her, or we could include X in this. In fact, that might be a good idea.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 4:27 pm

OOC: I don't mind when. In fact, since this was supposed to be a facilitated discussion led by Jack, why not let Alucard join? Just remember, Jack's best friend is the one who saved Alucard's life, and this should be reflected. On another note, I wanted to have Kyle end up dead because he bores me. Maybe we should do that here?
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 4:43 pm

OOC: Why not? He beat Alucard once, and Kyle is arrogant, so he thinks he can do it again after he threatens Sapphire. It would lead to a fitting end for him.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 5:14 pm

I said, "Hello Alucard, I'm Jack Brown. I was holding a discussion between Nico and Sapphire, because I was afraid she'd fly out of control otherwise. But you are welcome in this discussion. Yes, quite welcome. And I think Nico actually had an apology for you. Allow him to regain his composure. The news that the assassins went after you today was a bit much for him to handle."

I suddenly heard my earpiece ping and heard Kyle's voice, "Nico, you alright? I'm outside the cabin and I see Alucard." I responded, "Just go, Kyle, I'm okay." But then I saw him moving in, and yelled into the earpiece, "Move off, I'm okay! Just listen to me!" It was too late, Kyle was close to the door. I tried one last time anyway, "I'm fine, idiot, just go!" Too late, he opened the door.

I came in and saw Jack slightly restraining Sapphire. I got the feeling he wanted her to stay put, so I said, "Jack, I'll take her off your hands." He said no, but I went on. I grabbed her and put my hidden blade to her throat. I whispered in a menacing tone, "If you don't want to die, stay...put!"

I was shocked beyond words and told Alucard in a shaky voice, "The arrogant idiot will only do more harm. Cook him." I then curled up, out of my mind with horror. I had done the right thing, I thought. I'd been a fool to trust him rather than let Kevin lead, because at least Kevin would have done it right. Still, I felt absolutely sick to my stomach with this violence. I wanted to run, but Jack would stop me. I had to stay.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 5:52 pm

I saw the gory scene and said, "It is a sad day indeed when demigods fall to the same instincts that drive humanity into conflict countless times..." I saw Nico, and he looked horrified, pale, and like he was about to faint. I said to Alucard, "It looks like Nico is scared out of his mind, maybe beyond scared. While I talk to you, would you like to have him around, or would you rather let him rest and forget his shock and horror?" I took Nico's earpiece that had been connected to Kyle's. I then took Kyle's, and smashed that one.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 7:05 pm

I said, "You've likely done him some good." I turned to Nico, "You can go, Nico." I saw Nico's obviously grateful look before he left. I then said, "He just found out about the incident earlier today, and it shook him badly. He heard it from Sapphire. He didn't send them out to kill you, he just wanted defense. Hell, even placing a kill order makes him sick, as I found out a little while back. But, Kyle jumped the gun. It's actually Kyle whose error caused this all. Nico must have been angry at Kyle for him to tell you to do that. But Nico is not the issue for you as much as it is for Sapphire."

I noted Jay's absence, "I apologize that you won't be meeting my best friend Jay, but that stunt he pulled was quite taxing for him. He's out cold in his cabin, has been for hours now. I did want to speak however, with you, regarding my observations on the situation. At no point will I be telling you you are a bad person, because I can tell that you have good intentions. I will only be criticizing your actions as I see fit. Such as when Sapphire and Nico were dancing. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself from what I have heard from witnesses, so why did you step in? What was it that Nico did so wrong? I should hear you out on this before I conclude my analysis." I wanted to know, truly I did. Everything I said was with a genuine want for more input and knowledge. I wanted to help, so I needed to hear all perspectives.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 7:38 pm

I said, "That is your right, to reserve trust. But my only intention is to resolve this horribly messed up situation amicably. I would like you to trust me, as I need such information for a conclusion, but you are by no means forced to. It means, however, that I will have to make potentially false assumptions about you. Your choice."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/9/2015, 7:53 pm

OOC: Okay.

Sponsored content