A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character Form

Elisabeth Neige
    Elisabeth Neige

Female
    Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2013-03-31

Character Form Empty Character Form

Post by Elisabeth Neige 3/31/2013, 2:49 pm

Name: Elisabeth Neige
    Eyes: Light blue
    Hair: Long and Dirty Blonde
    Height: 6 feet 2 inches
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Fair Skinned
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Doesn't know, was orphaned as infant
    Country of Origin: United States Of America
    Pets: Hedgehog named Pepper
    Talents: Planning, Reading at an Advanced level, Sword-fighting, Can play bass at a proficient level (she was in her schools orchestra)
    Weapon**: A sword named Gnosis (Knowledge)
    Flaws: Clumsiness, claustrophobia, fear of heights
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can communicate with Owls, however if she communicates too often she gets a migraine and has to rest. Can only use it for about 15 minutes before the migraines start.
    Life Before CHB*: Elisabeth grew up in an orphanage in upstate New York. She had no idea who her parents were; she was abandoned as a baby. When she turned thirteen the attacks started, no one at the orphanage would believe her, she told them that monsters with one eye were trying to kill her- after no one believed her for a while, she decided it was best not to tell anyone for fear of ending up in a mental institution. She knew that these creatures were from the Greek Myths, she had read them since she was little, and identified them as Cyclopes. After two years of attacks, Elisabeth took matters into her own hands and ran away from the orphanage armed only with a trashcan lid and a crowbar. She ran south as fast and as far as she could until a satyr found her and brought her to camp.
    RP Example*:Elisabeth had been running from the monsters at the orphanage for what seemed like forever, fending them off with her only weapon—a crowbar, resting only when she found shelter, which was scarce. She found a mud puddle and rolled around in it hoping to throw the monsters off her scent for a bit. She ran south as fast as she could until she reached a sign that read “Welcome to Manhattan”. She ran into the city, dried mud caked on her clothes and skin and found refuge in the subway—hoping it had enough pollution to mask her scent. She was sitting on a bench when she noticed a man, no a boy about her age, hobbling on crutches to the bench across from hers. He sat down and took out what looked like a set of reed pipes—they locked eyes and he began to hobble over to her, placing the pipes in his pocket before he got up. “Elisabeth,” he started “Elisabeth Neige?” he asked. “How did you know my name?” she answered. “I’m your protector, a satyr from Camp Half-Blood—where you will be safe, because you, Elisabeth, are a demigod.” He replied. She thought it over for a few seconds. In the myths, the satyrs were friendly and trusting so, they had to be in real life right? “Well that explains a lot.” She stated. He laughed a bit which sounded like baas most likely because satyrs are half goat, that confirms he’s a satyr. “I need to take you to the Camp, come with me on the train to Long Island and I’ll tell you everything.” She pondered his offer for a bit. “I’ll come with you.” She decided.
    Any notes about your characters: Always has a book on hand, Pepper (her hedgehog) stays in a pocket in her shirt when she's not at the Athena Cabin.
    **My friend drew a picture of Elisabeth:

Character Form Elisab15
    Pepper:
    Character Form Zzjezyk

Last edited by Elisabeth Neige on 3/31/2013, 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : *fixed again)
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Character Form Empty Re: Character Form

Post by GwrachSeren 3/31/2013, 5:35 pm

I don't know if we allow hedgehogs as pets.

You need three flaws.

As for her power, does it effect her? Does she sometimes have trouble understanding them? What if there are too many owls around? Headaches?
    Elisabeth Neige
    Elisabeth Neige

Female

Post by Elisabeth Neige 3/31/2013, 9:29 pm

Fixed
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/31/2013, 10:43 pm

All children of Athena are afraid of spiders.
    Elisabeth Neige
    Elisabeth Neige

Female

Post by Elisabeth Neige 3/31/2013, 10:46 pm

Fixed again ((I am afraid of spiders in real life to the extent that I once threw a night-table across my room when I picked it up because there was a spider on the back.hehe))
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/1/2013, 2:01 am

Spiders just make me jump. I'm not afraid of them, personally.

Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:28 pm