A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A place to hide

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

A place to hide Empty A place to hide

Post by Josh 4/3/2013, 8:49 pm

I quickly opened the door, and stepped through instantly. I closed the door behind and collapsed against it. Here I was safe, here I was alone. I looked around the room just to make sure I was correct, and I couldn't see anyone. I appeared to be alone. I breathed a sigh of relief. I had gotten away from those kids. They were ridiculing me, I was sure of it. I saw them looking at my arm, I could tell they were judging me. I looked down at my right arm. The metal shining in the light from the bulb above me. I shed a tear, but quickly wiped away on the sleeve of my hoodie. Even though it appeared that I was alone, I pulled my hood further over my face, I didn't want my face to seen by anything. I just wanted to turn invisible and go. Be free from everything. Why was I cursed with this arm?! I tried to pull the sleeve further down over it, but I just couldn't cover it up. Even wearing gloves, you could tell it wasn't a real arm.
    Even with my stupid power, I couldn't transmute it into something else. Sure, I could turn it into a sword, but a real arm, with flesh and bone, I couldn't do that. How I wish I could. Maybe then people wouldn't judge me, maybe then people would accept me. That would be the day... A day that would never come. How sad.
    I slowly got up and moved away from the door. I moved over to one of the seats, and I flopped down onto it. I'd just stay here for a while, get comfortable. Forget about everyone else. I got my ipod out, put the headphones in and begun to listen to the music. I had my eyes closed to, so if anyone came in, I wouldn't know. I couldn't hear, I couldn't see. I was free, in my own world.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

A place to hide Empty Re: A place to hide

Post by nix 4/3/2013, 9:41 pm

Finnick looked up, seeing another girl enter his room filled with peace and quiet. He was playing the piano, expertly. He was quite talented, since he had to play for years and after all these years, he was finally drilled into perfect rhythm as his fingers flawlessly brushed across the ivory-white keys. The handsome boy looked up, green eyes wide, and mouth shaped in a perfect 'o'.
    "Hello?" He asked softly, his greeting sounding like a question when he lilted his voice a tad higher.
    "I'm Finnick...Son of Dionysus...and you are?" He had stopped playing the piano, and looked at the random girl with interest. He seemed cool about the fact that a girl who looked like to burst in tears just stormed into his room, where he always practiced piano out of habit. He didn't even seem to care, actually.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/4/2013, 9:02 pm

It took me a moment to realise I was being spoken to. I quickly pulled my earphones out, and looked around. I could hear someone playing the piano. Why had I not noticed it before? Whoever was playing it was clearly an expert at the piano. I turned and looked to see a boy, a handsome one, admittedly, staring at me. He introduced himself as a Son of Dionysus, called Finnick. "I... I'm Charlotte, daughter of Circe." I told him meekly. "Listen, I'm, uh sorry if I've interrupted you here, but you were quiet good just then.." I confessed to him getting quieter. Was he looking at my arm? Oh Gods, what if were thinking I was a freak. I quickly hid my right arm, so he couldn't spot it. With my other hand, I pulled the hood a bit further. In truth, I wasn't ugly, I wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite either, admittedly, but I wasn't bad looking. However, I didn't have the confidence and I believed I wasn't good looking, so, I had hidden my face a bit more.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/5/2013, 7:24 pm

Finnick didn't make a big deal, since honestly, he didn't care about her odd arm. "Thanks. My mom forced me to learn how to play. I hated it but after having to play one hour every day, I got better," he simply told her. He wasn't being modest nor egoistical about it, he was just saying the truth. "So, what's your hobby, Charlotte?" He changed the subject from himself to her. The tanned male stretched his arms up in the air, voluntarily flexing his muscles from getting cramped. Under his white t-shirt, his muscles slightly bulged, before he slumped down, going back to his terrible posture. He already had a few upper back problems and had to regularly exercise but he was too lazy to always sit up straight.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/6/2013, 7:33 pm

Hobbies... I had to think about that for a time, then I replied to him, "Gymnastics and dance, I can't play any instruments, I just came here to get away from things." I told him. He was really impressive on the piano, it was evident he had many years of practice, and they had definitely played off. And he was strong too. I was blushing at that, as he flexed his muscles. I couldn't tell if he was doing it deliberately or not, whether if was trying to show off, but I blushed nonetheless. He was definitely a strong lad.

ooc: sorry for the bad post, I wasnt sure what to put :/
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/6/2013, 8:42 pm

Finnick smiled. "How long?" He asked her, curiously. He stood up, pulling a wooden chair over to the girl. The chair made a scraping noise on the floor, and he winced at the noise. He hated that sound, as he placed it next to her. "Sit," he chided, going back to his seat. He looked interested, especially since she just burst in. He liked meeting new people, after having a clingy girlfriend like Alice. They were constantly together, and he never had time to spend with others around her. Thank goodness, they broke up. She was gorgeous and funny, but having no friends was kind of hard to enjoy spending time with a girl that was pretty and nice to laugh with. He'll often find girls like her, but better, he knew. Finnick had his eyebrows drawn up in concentration on studying at the girl.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/6/2013, 8:59 pm

I winced as the chair was pulled along the floor, it made a horrible noise that went right through me. As I put the chair there, I finally pulled my hood down and shook my hair free. It flowed over the hood and part-way down my back. I was begging to feel more comfortable. He wasn't being incredibly awkward or afraid of my arm like some others were, instead he just wanted to converse. I thought back and tried to remember the last proper conversation I had had. It had been quite a while. I smiled at him and then sat down in the chair. "Thanks." I said to him, I then tried to think about how long I had been doing the two activities for..."Gymnastics was something I did when I was little, and me and my Dad weren't moving around. Back then, I was able to take it seriously." I confessed to him, "But then, we were travelling a lot, and so I just trained and practiced in different centres, so most of what I could do was through trial and error. Dance on the other hand, was something my Dad taught me, he loved dance and was excellent at it." I smiled as I thought back to that, to the lessons he gave, when we would just dance around and laugh, but then I remembered all the other things, and how everything had ended, and then my smile dropped and I looked down at the floor sighing, "And then that all ended..." I said sadly.
    Eventually I looked back up at Finnick, he seemed different, somehow. He wasn't put off by my arm, he wasn't avoiding me. He was being nice. It was nice to spend time with someone like that. And, he was even paying attention to me, but a good kind of attention, that was something new to me... It was good.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/8/2013, 6:53 pm

Finnick rested his chin on the palm of his hand, his elbows banging the piano. It made a loud noise, and he jolted upwards, looking a bit surprised. "Er-oops!" He said, momentarily in shock, before bursting out in laughter. His laughter was often infectious amongst others, since being a pretty person made him often look welcoming and just happy in general. His laughter died, when he realized he did that at the wrong time. "I'm sorry," he quickly apologized, realizing that she was mentioning her robotic arm. "I was laughing at myself," Finnick explained, licking his lips with his moist tongue. His lips chapped by the saliva, he looked up at the ceiling.
    "Anyways...did youe ever come here?" He asked, as his eyes followed certain words on the ceiling. "If so, I bet you haven't noticed until now all the writing people put here. It's a surprise no one came to clean it out yet. It's dated back from 1974...I used to spend my summer here last year reading all of this on a ladder...I often got neck cramps," he grimaced at the thought. "There's one that said, I remember, satanic demigods, and I seriously doubt it was a human." He grunted in disgust at the word "satan".
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/12/2013, 2:50 pm

I smile when he starts to laugh, and I let out a small laugh too. He then apologises and I was a bit confused. I wasn't sure as to what he needed to apologise for, "There's nothing for you to be sorry for, it was amusing." I gave him a smile, again, and then realised, I hadn't smiled much in the past few days, this boy was the first person to make me properly smile in quite a few days. I didn't feel judged or awkward with him, I actually felt a bit relaxed. I was a bit warm in the room, and I considered taking my jacket off, but that would completely expose my arm and I didn't feel that comfortable yet.
    He then asked me if I ever came here, but then pointed out the names on the roof. "I've never actually been in here before, well this room specifically. I can't actually play any instrument, but I just wanted a break from others today, and so I came here." I told him, whilst my eyes trailed up the roof. I decided to avoid telling him I had been running away from others, I decided to seem calmer than that. I looked around at all the names on the roof and gazed in awe. There were so many, and he was right, the dates went years back. It was really cool. I looked at them and tried to wonder what each person was like. Some said who their parents were, others didn't, and I tried to work out who their parent was just from the name. It made me smile to think about all that. Some were written in hearts, and that also made me smile thinking whether those people were still together, and then my smile dropped when I realised a lot of the names, the people were likely dead... It was a morbid thought, but it was one the things you realised when you came to camp; there was a chance of death, and not a pleasant death either.
    I tried to spot the satanic one he had mentioned, but I couldn't see it anywhere. I looked back down at him and asked, "Should we add our names to them?" We could have stood on a chair, and if he didn't have a pen, I was sure I could bring one forward, or a knife and scratch the names in.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/22/2013, 9:50 pm

"Yeah. We should, actually. After all, we know of the room, we should definitely add our name now," Finnick said, pursing his lips. "By chance, do you have a sharpie or something?" He looked sheepish, since he didn't have any weapons equipped, as his hands skittered across the beautiful piano, playing a small part of the Game of Thrones theme music. He then added his left hand, deciding to continue, but not too loudly. He played quietly, before stopping abruptly. He was showing off again. Great.

The girl probably thought of him a snob by now, for continously playing the pieces he knew by hard now. Well, he knew a large quantity of pieces by hard now, but he played now just automatically. "Oops," he said, giving her a impish grin. "Didn't mean to play one of the songs I fanboy each time I hear over it," he smiled before resuming to a blank face. It's too awkward to smile for long, his friends told him, when trying to last a impression on a girl. Also, it's just weird.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE CRAP POST OMG
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/29/2013, 3:39 pm

I look at him awkwardly. I felt so awkward now. He was actually responding to me and everything. No-one had been like this before. I tried to speak to him, but it just came out as a whole bunch of stutters. Now I was panicking, I had no idea what to do. I quickly slipped my jacket on and stepped up. "S... s... sorry!" I said to him, and then I bolted for the door. I couldn't handle it, I could hardly breath. I couldn't be round people at all, most were mean and judging me, yet even those who weren't... I suddenly felt awkward, so I just kept on running.

ooc: an awful way to end it xD
    But now Ill submit Jon Snow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:03 am