A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Garage and driving around Texas

Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female
    Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Garage and driving around Texas - Page 2 Empty Re: Garage and driving around Texas

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/28/2013, 6:25 pm

I slowly walk to the direction the harpy's voice is coming from with Gregor. Although I should be focusing on the current problem, I found my mind wandering about what the book of masters is. "Yes," I clearly state. "What is it?" I sounded more confident than I actually was.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Garage and driving around Texas - Page 2 Empty Re: Garage and driving around Texas

Post by Break 4/28/2013, 6:32 pm

"It's children of Hecate and athenas dream book it includes a page of time ,"I whispered.
    The harpy says "are you ready to begin the aura sight!"she says bringing the book over which glows a fluorescent blue.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/28/2013, 6:37 pm

The description of the book sent my head spinning. But, I tried to clear it as I answered the harpy. "Yes, I am ready to begin umm . . . whatever the heck you call this process. Proceed." I wondered how the harpy knew I was blind. This could be a trap. I got be magically blind as well. I have no idea what will- Gah! I needed to focus.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/28/2013, 6:40 pm

I let go of her hand paused as the harpy lay the book on the table "just hold your hand on the hand on the book and relax!"the harpy croaked
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/28/2013, 6:42 pm

I wondered why this harpy was so helpful. Maybe I'm just a horrible bias person who believes stereotypes. My hand was almost on the book when I paused for a second. I have no idea why I was stalling, but my life would be forever changed if this succeeded.
    OOC: How about a bit of action?
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/28/2013, 6:46 pm

Occ:ok

The harpy had a evil grim etched on her face "STOP!"I yelled as I saw the harpy grinning .
    I activated my hidden blade,
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/28/2013, 6:49 pm

When I heard Gregor, I immediately jerked my hand away from the book and onto my sword. "Heh, I'm a bit of a fool for believing that, aren't I?" I unsheathed my blade and prepared to fight. Although there were no actual reasons I should be readying to fight, the tension hung in the air. It seemed like a storm was brewing and we were in the middle of it.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/29/2013, 4:16 pm

I slashed at the harpy but she quickly dodged.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/29/2013, 7:26 pm

I tried jumping behind the harpy as it fled away from Gregor. The harpy was a bit loud and easy to hear, or maybe it was just the echoes of the catacombs. I slashed at it with my xiphos.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/30/2013, 2:57 pm

it struck the harpy on the shoulder and within seconds it disintegrated leaving 2 books glowing blue which looked lie they'd been in a stomach for a long time .

one saying το βιβλίο της αύρας όρασης and the other saying το βιβλίο του πλοιάρχου with a little note on top saying includes page from the book of time
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 4/30/2013, 9:14 pm

"Finally, that pest is done with," It sounded like a hardbound book which it might have been. Curious, I walked over to where the harpy was evaporated to kneel and skimmed my hand across the floor until I detected a book. I proceeded to pick it up. "Is it . . . y'know . . . the book?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/1/2013, 3:41 pm

"I believe so !"I ignite a ball of aura to read the aura vision book it says a child of hecate must say "Open your eyes combined with aura!".
    I read the words out loud "You ready!"I asked
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/1/2013, 9:05 pm

"Uh . . . Yeah, I guess so," This is it. No more tricks. No more lying to my face. No more "harmless fun" and "jokes". I would finally get to see the world around me. But, that nagging doubt kept coming back to me in my head. "Wait, I just have one question. I'm pretty sure I've asked this before but, what if I was born blind?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/2/2013, 2:49 am

"It would still work no matter what!"I replied"you ready then!"
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/2/2013, 7:46 pm

OOC: I was really counting on her to stay blind and have some sort of emotional break down but I think I can work with this.
    BIC: "I-I am r-ready" I stammered.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/3/2013, 3:14 am

"Open you eyes!"I said through my ball of aura
    OCC:would have been good if she stayed but if she went to see her mom on the road trip would cause amazingness like "is that what. .... Looks like!" Etc but at the en if the day your in control
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/7/2013, 10:00 pm

OOC: I think it would be cool if she was blind most of the time but then she could see when she most needs it.

BIC:
    My eyes flickered open to see the world around me for the first time. I've heard of people using technology regaining their eyesight and they literally are so shocked they freeze up. Fortunately, I was lucky and received the chance to observe my surroundings before that occurred.

Somewhat dim, the room was my only definition of catacombs. I've never seen anything like it. Well, I've never seen. On the ground laid golden dust of the harpy. The floor was plain with no intricate patterns or such. In front of me stood a boy holding a leather bound book. I couldn't read what it said saying as I really couldn't read in anything but braille. That was on my to do list before I die; learn to read. That boy was Gregor and I stood to compare my height against his. I was taller than him by a little bit. Hard to tell but I think that would be blond for his hair colour. I really didn't know. When I was little mom would just say the order of colours from lightest to darkest because you cannot describe colours to someone who has never experienced them. Gregor was pale . . . I think. Like I said, I didn't exactly have comparisons. When I examined myself I was shocked. I was considerably paler than Gregor and my hair was, too. White, I believe mom said. My clothes were a deep black which made me a bit uncomfortable for I had been living in it for my life. My mom's bracelet was tied around my wrist and jangled a bit, swaying back and forth.

I felt like I was experiencing the world for the first time. When I finally managed to blurt out "Wow," the world seemed to go black. Oh God, no. I couldn't put all my hope into something that lasted for a minute. I would begin to cry if I did that. Actually, I felt warm tears escaping my tear ducts and rolling down my cold face. "Wh-what? Please tell me you turned out the lights." And to think that I was about to learn to read, experience colours, and see the world. "I can't see. What's going on?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/9/2013, 4:43 pm

Occ:what if she had to focus really hard on it and she got like 3 hours a day
    Also what if we get her to build up on strength on it and in the end she can choose when and when not to see great plot I reckon
    Another idea if she touches a persons palm of their hand and focuses she will be able to see them.
    BIC"Your eyes will adjust you need to be focused or it won't work and your sight may appear at frequent times!"I replied "your sight will need training and I guarantee you will be able to see your mom when we visit her!"
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/16/2013, 9:58 pm

OOC: I see a great plot as well. I really like the 1st two ideas except I think it would be better if it just went on and off in those hours so she can get really frustrated about it.
    BIC: "Oh, thank goodness," I exhale a sigh of relief. "So this may only be temporary?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/21/2013, 4:16 pm

I bundle a large pile of books about building and gadgets on top if the book of masters"shall we visit your mom?"I asked grinning
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/21/2013, 9:12 pm

"If we can catch up to her. She's always busy! She's probably being whisked off on a jet by now to meet with the president of some corporation. As much as I am excited to tell her, I respect her need to work." I smile anyway even though I am a bit disappointed in myself. Mom strictly said not to leave camp for more than 12 hours. She's too concerned but I love her anyway and want to please her.

OOC: I must plot this reunion!
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/26/2013, 1:37 pm

OCC: What if I start the road trip and she visits
    BIC: I nodded "Ok if you want to organise a meeting we could hitchhike a road trip off some campers?"I asked
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/26/2013, 1:49 pm

"That sounds awesome!" I exclaimed. Maybe some of my first sights would be wonderful places and scenes. "Let's get back to camp so we can start! I have a friend who would have an awesome time on a road trip."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/27/2013, 7:34 am

OCC:Time skip to going off to get ready.
    BIC:"shall we get going then?"I asked.
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 5/27/2013, 11:46 am

"Definitely, let's go!" I run along back to the vehicle so we can get ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:51 pm