A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} Empty Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by daddeme 4/13/2013, 10:01 pm

Demetri whistled loudly for a cab and hopped in with Jim. They cruised until they reached the city, passing a few creatures guarded from the mortal driver's eyes by the mist. Demetri snorted as a demigod far away was being chased by some for of monster that towered above him. How innocent it looked from far away, but Demetri knew the terror he must be in.

Last edited by Demetri on 4/13/2013, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2013, 10:05 pm

"That kid... Maybe we should help 'im?""
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by daddeme 4/13/2013, 10:08 pm

Demetri looked at him. "I was thinking about it...but I don't want to interfere with it. It could be a quest or something." She made a face and looked back out the window. She hated being defenseless.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2013, 10:14 pm

"And what if it's not?" I asked quietly. "Besides, I would very much like to kick some monster butt,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/13/2013, 10:18 pm

Demetri smiled wickedly, her face reflecting off of the window. "Well, I just so happened to bring my sword along..." She tapped on the cabbie's shoulder gently. "Could we stop here, please?"
    The driver frowned. "In the middl'a nowhere?"
    She nodded. "Yup."
    Frowning, the driver pulled over.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2013, 10:23 pm

I handed the man some mortal money. "There you go. And thank you air," I said, smiling. "I brought my sword along too," I beamed.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/13/2013, 10:30 pm

"Aww, we prepared!" Demetri smiled, opening the door and sprinting towards the half blood.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2013, 11:15 pm

I ran out to the half blood, but tripped in the middle of the road (kind of like the scene from Paul Blart: Mall Cop). I hopped up quickly. "I'm okay!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/14/2013, 12:13 am

Demetri laughed and tugged on his hand. "C'mon!" She released his hand and ran straight for the monster's---or, Chimera's---mouth that smoked with an oncoming blast of fire.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2013, 12:28 am

"Why do we get all the hard monsters?" I whined, as I took out my fancy sword.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/14/2013, 10:41 am

"I don't know but I love--" Demetri was cut off by a blast of fire. She rolled behind the monster's leg before it could hit her and stabbed her sword down into its ankle, right above the hoof.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/15/2013, 12:35 am

"And this is why I make it a point not to piss you off," I commented with a chuckle. I took out my Stygian Iron sword, allowing a smile to creep onto my face at the sight of the blade I had gone so long without using - a testament to the fact that I hadn't gotten myself into enough trouble lately - I swing wildly (and at the same time with careful precision) at the torso of the ugly monster.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2013, 4:22 pm

The monster reared in pain and anger and stomped the ground with so much force, Demetri flew backwards. The serpent tail snapped at her face, so Demetri had to roll to the side to dodge. She did a quick look around only to see her sword about a hundred yards away. "Where's that stupid demigod?!" Demetri shouted as she dodged another strike to the head.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/15/2013, 6:11 pm

"Hey, Demetri!" I called. "You wanna see some rodeo?" I asked, a michevious smile creeping onto my face, as I got ready to leap on the monster's back.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2013, 7:42 pm

Demetri gasped. "Jim....Don't!" In the minute she hesitated, the serpent snatched her up by her shirt and tossed the girl in the air, "AAAHHHHH!!!!" Demetri screamed as she sailed up high.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/15/2013, 8:37 pm

My original plans for rodeo forgotten, I rushed forward to catch her in my arms.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2013, 8:42 pm

"I CAN SEE CAMP FROM----OH, GODS HERE I COME AAAHHHH!!!" Demetri flapped her arms as if she were flying, trying to aim her way towards either Jim or the monster---

Ooc: When the real Demetri got tired of talking about herself in the third person---

Bic: I rolled into a ball and spun as I neared the ground
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/15/2013, 9:33 pm

"I gotcha! I gotcha!" I cried, an raced forward. And I caught her! ...sort of. So she landed square on top of me. Close enough.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2013, 10:08 pm

Demetri landed on Jim with an Oof! and quickly stood. "I'm okay!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2013, 7:54 pm

"We'll that makes one of us..." I complained as I got up from the floor, dusting off my shirt and pants. "Now, let's go whop some monster butt,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/16/2013, 9:08 pm

Demetri smiled and turned back towards the monster, pulling a knife. She charged the beast again.

Ooc: He's at the infirmary
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2013, 10:09 pm

"Im going to ride the beast like a bull at a rodeo!" I announced. I left forward onto the back of the beast. It shook me around and I screamed like a little girl.

...But I never let go.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/16/2013, 10:15 pm

"Jim, that's a reckless and stupid idea!" Demetri shouted and copied his movements onto the creature's snout. "It's brilliant!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2013, 11:14 pm

"I know! I'm totally genius!" I cried, laughing hysterically.

The monster began to collapse under our combined weight...
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/17/2013, 3:48 pm

I stabbed the monster repeatedly in the snout, laughing as he collapsed. With a roar of forfeit, the monster fell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:20 pm