A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by daddeme 4/21/2013, 2:10 pm

The two police men hopped out of their car and ran towards us, screaming for backup. Soon, two more squad cars and a firetruck joined. I was nearing the woods when the first cop caught me, tackling me to the ground. "GET OFF OF ME YA FLATFOOT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I was handcuffed as they read my rights.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by Steve Rogers 4/21/2013, 3:55 pm

O screamed gibberish as I was thrown into a cop car.

OOC sorry for the lame post
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/21/2013, 6:04 pm

I was thrown in beside him as the firefighters put our the fire on the tree. "I HAVE A LAWYER!" I yelled before they slammed the little cage window thing shut.
    ~A few hours later~
    "Alright. Talk to you later then---Yeah, whatever." Demetri hung up the phone and sat on the cold metal bench inside their holding cell, twisting the arrowhead on her camp necklace. "This sucks." She sighed to Jim.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/27/2013, 7:58 pm

"This is rathe' unfortunate," I sighed, the michevious smile still on my face.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/27/2013, 8:08 pm

I looked at Jim, then the floor, then did a double-take. "Why are you smiling?" I then asked. Honestly, I was sure that he had finally gone mad. However, my mind was more focused on the upcoming jailbreak. "Listen, my sister is coming to bre---bail us out soon. I have a wedding thing to be at."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 3:05 pm

I whipped the smile off my face quickly at her sudden harshness. "Oh... Um... I was just thinking... Sorry..,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 4:09 pm

Demetri waved it away. "Whatever. The game plan is, run." She muttered, her mind in strategy mode, which didn't happen often. Suddenly, a voice spoke on the guard's walky-talky.
    "Yeah, this is Stevens. We need you up in cell 110. Over." A weirdly high voice spoke. The officer up and left. Randel came around the corner. "Someone ordered a heroic rescue?" He asked lightheartedly. Dimitra stood in front of our cell, Glika in her arms, face looking crossed.
    "Now tell me why you would even think that setting a fire was appropriate?!" Dimitra yell/whispered as she retrieved the keys and worked on unlocking the cell. I blushed.
    "...It sounded like a good idea at the time..."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 4:27 pm

"I-It was my idea," I said quietly, preparing for the lecture.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 4:36 pm

The cell slid open as Dimitra's face turned red. "HOW DARE YOU PUT MY LITTLE SISTER'S LIFE I----" I grabbed Jim's hand and Dimitra's shirt collar. "Come on! We need to get out of here!" Randel scrambled after them, accidentally setting off an alarm. "Oops!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 5:42 pm

I scrambled out after her, working desperately to keep up.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 7:49 pm

The police gathered behind us, but we were too far at this time. I snatched up Glika and cradled her to me. "I missed you! Did mean little Auntie forget to brush you?" I cooed to the little pup. Dimitra rolled her eyes as she sprinted in front of me (she was still in better shape than I). "Shut your mouth. We must hurry!" She spat as we rounded the corner.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 7:53 pm

"LAWD JESUS IT"S A FAR!" I yelled as I ran... because I'm cool.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 8:01 pm

Randel and I bursted into laughed--before we ran smack into Dimitra's back and fell to the ground. "Does anyone know which way to go?!" She demanded in a growl.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 8:43 pm

"GO LEFT. IT"S ALWAYS LEFT."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 8:50 pm

"That is just about the stupidest--" "It is the only choice we have got! Look!" I looked to where my sister was pointing. Squad cars started swerving around the corner with their lights flashing. "....We should run!" I shouted as I sprinted away.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/28/2013, 8:57 pm

"OH GOD I DON'T WANNA GET DEPORTED BACK TO ENGLAND! IT'S FORGGY THERE!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/28/2013, 8:58 pm

"Snap out of it! We're getting out of here free!" I shouted at Jim as we ran towards an abandoned alleyway.
    OOc: I HAVE TO GO SOON VDSGHFVSHFB
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/29/2013, 9:54 am

I didn't say anything at this point, just concentrating on running.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/29/2013, 3:45 pm

I turned into the alley and pulled a miscellaneous ladder from the wall. "Climb!" I demanded everyone.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/29/2013, 7:50 pm

I scrambled up the ladder as fast as I could.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/29/2013, 8:37 pm

Next was Randel. Dimitra looked at me sternly, and I knew that she meant for me to go first. I clutched Glika to my chest as I climbed on top of the roof. "They are coming!" Dimitra warned, still on the ladder. "Here, take my hand!" Randel called as he lay flat on his stomach and thrust out his hand.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/11/2013, 10:35 pm

I sat on the top of the building and shook my inhaler, and breathed into it.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/24/2013, 10:49 pm

I helped Randel as he pulled up my sister, then ripped the rusty ladder from its hinges and pulled it up. That should throw them off of our trail for now. I looked at Jim while he took his inhaler, watching as Glika tried to desperately pick a fight with his shirt.n Dimitra and Randel were somewhere behind me, trying to come up with a brilliant escape strategy. Meanwhile, I was on the verge of finally breaking down and telling Jim that I had a plan to search for my mother - wherever she was - pretty soon. Telling him that I may or may not ever...return if I found her. "I should go guys...you know. Trouble usually happens when we're at the same place." Randel sighed, nodded towards the sirens in the distance. "Catch ya later." With that, he exited the rooftop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:13 pm