A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 7:38 pm

"We win!!" I yelled, laughing as I stumbled around in the ground. I quickly regained my composure and looked around. "Hey, where'd that half blood go?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fires, Ganstah life, and All That Fun Stuff, yo. {Private}

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 8:16 pm

I frowned and stood. "That's exactly what I was wondering...Gah. last time I help someone." I said, walking back towards the road. My hands ached from clenching my knife so hard. I stopped to grab my sword and continued walking. "Now we either have to hitchhike or walk."

Ooc: Where's Amber?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 8:30 pm

"Hitch hike. Definitely. Without a doubt. Hitchhike. Y'know, I've got some funny hitch hiking stories,"

OOC nowhere. Thinkin' 'bout killin her off or leaving camp or something. I'm sorta sick of [CENSORED]ing everything up with her.

...Are you pissed with me? 'Cause if totally understand if you were. And I'd totally understand if you want me to leave. Because I'm really sort of an [CENSORED], and it's alright if you don't want to deal with me. I don't want to deal with me either. Hell, I don't even want to know me. And I know I was really an [CENSORED] earlier today, and there's no excuse for that, so I can just leave and stuff and go away if you don't want me around anymore, because I'd totally understand that. Just... Give it to me straight okay? Don't beat around the bush and don't tell lies. So if you want me to leave then tell me.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 9:09 pm

I laughed and held his hand. "You would."

Ooc: Dude, nobody gets actually mad until people start asking if they are. No, I do not want you to leave. We've been over this. My day was just utterly crappy and I'm guessing your's was too. If you combine two angers it's like holding gasoline to an open flame. It's alright, okay? I just need some time to cool down and I do that by role-playing. That's how I get the anger and frustration and sadness out. So are we gonna pull off this plot or not because I'm game.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 9:15 pm

"Of course I would. I'm always one who loves messing with other people,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 9:20 pm

I laughed again and kissed his cheek. "I've only hitchhiked once before...it wasn't pretty." I grimaced, remembering that fight my mother had gotten in.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 9:25 pm

"Yes, but this time you have me around. Everything goes so much more smoothly when I'm around,"
    I said, being a bit sarcastic.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 9:28 pm

"It's okay. We're both bad luck."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 9:31 pm

"I laughed, hey two wrongs make a right so, and in math two negatives make a positive so, we're in luck!" I exclaimed, brightly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 10:23 pm

I held out my thumb towards a passing car. "At least one of us is good at math." I smiled, then grimaced when the car sped past. "Idiots."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 10:27 pm

"Maybe we should attract more attention to ourselves. That is something we're good at, after all,"

OOC I posted at the mess hall
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 10:32 pm

I thought of the idea, then shrugged. "I'm game. Let's do this."

Ooc: Okay
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 10:38 pm

"Hm... We need a plan. Ooh! Let's go light a grease fire in a tree somewhere and make ewok noises,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 10:40 pm

"No, that's too safe." I tapped my chin in thought and clenched my arrowhead necklace. "Think reckless."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 10:46 pm

"Let's light a grease fire in a tree and run around with banners that say "The End is Neigh"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 10:56 pm

I snapped my fingers and pulled out a lighter. "Perfect!" I said, running towards a nice looking tree with large branches.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 11:04 pm

OOC oh my god this is genius! .. Although they might get arrested for arson...

BIC I quickly scrounged around for some cardboard and began to make "The End is Nigh" posters.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 11:18 pm

Ooc: IDEA ALERTTT O.O

Bic: I flicked the lighter and threw it on the tree. The flame licked up the bark hungrily and I watched in fascination...until the nymph came out. She began yelling at me, so I yelled at her back. After a long argument, she went to find another host tree.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 11:21 pm

At some point, whist Demetri was arguing, I had taken my shirt off and was running around like a freak, holding a sign.

OOC State thou idea!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 11:39 pm

Ooc: Wellllllllll, they get arrested. XD

Bic: I rubbed my hands together and turned around in satisfaction...then saw Jim running around half naked with his sign. Shrugging, I picked up a sign as well and began running in circles near the road. "FORGET THE POLICE! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN! THE END IS NEARING!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 11:51 pm

OOC yes. Just.., yes.

BIC "THE END IS NIGH!" I shrieked. "ACCEPT ARCEUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR DIIIIIIIEEEEE!"

OoC lol... Arceus... Like the pokemon...
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/21/2013, 12:01 am

A squad car suddenly slowed to a stop on the side of the road. "Look, we got someone!" I exclaimed, lowering my sign to point.
    Ooc:...That just made my day. Buenos noches!
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/21/2013, 12:09 am

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "We- OH GOD UT'S THE PO-PO! RUNNNN!!"

OOC night night! :)
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/21/2013, 10:13 am

My eyes widened. I was not going back to Juvi. I turned on my heel and sprinted in the opposite direction.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/21/2013, 1:08 pm

"Run. RUN!!" I yelled, as I sprinted off . "I ain't goin' back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:14 pm