A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Lakefront

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

The Lakefront  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lakefront

Post by Kevin 5/24/2013, 10:22 am

"It should be." Lance replied with a smirk. "Now, that was quite interesting." He commented, nodding slightly.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/24/2013, 10:42 am

"Well I am an interesting person."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/25/2013, 2:47 pm

"Indeed you are. Just about the most interesting person in this place." Lance said, grinning genuinely up at Collin.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/27/2013, 8:47 pm

"Well you havent met my sister yet..." He said with a smile, thinking of Lance's face when she would first take of her baseball hat in front of him.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/28/2013, 5:15 pm

"Wait, whadda you mean? I want ta meet her now." Lance said, shifting slightly with A large grin. "Tell me more about her." He added, crossing his arms.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/28/2013, 5:19 pm

Collin smiled, not knowing what to do now. He thought about letting him meet her, but did not answer.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/28/2013, 5:30 pm

Lance tilted his head, wondering why Collin didn't answer. "Please?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/28/2013, 5:34 pm

"She'll be here in a minute. She will usually cone to the lake around this time." Collin smiled. H could see his sister a little in the distance. She was walking slowly toward them, adjusting her cap. "Right on time." He said as she approached them.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/28/2013, 9:08 pm

Lance nodded, waiting anxiously, though excitedly. He hummed a bit as he waited and looked purely ecstatic. The demi-god looked curiously at her. "You're brother said you were interestin'. Though he just pretended to be a dog, so I'm not quite sure. I trust that you'll show me that he's right?" Lance said.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/28/2013, 9:17 pm

Pyra turned her head to her brother. "You told him I was strange?" She asked.
    "No, I said interesting!" Collin answered, backing away slowly.
    "You told some random Australian dude I was interesting?" She said, stepping closer. She turned her head rapidly to the kid closely watching them. "What?" She asked, narrowing her dark, reddish eyes. "And yes, I can be a... interesting person at times." She added.

OOC: This looks very patriotic...
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/31/2013, 5:24 pm

Lance covered his mouth with his hand, concealing a broad smirk and a few quiet snickers. He was only laughing because their feud to be very entertaining. To him, most feuds always were, him being a son of Discordia and all. Lance tilted his head, staring at Pyra. "Really? And how interestin' can ya' be? Because, I'm not entirely sure anyone is more interestin' then your dear brother here." He commented, looking at Collin now, "Right, Fido?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 6/4/2013, 3:16 pm

OOC: Feud? Its not a feud. Feuds are carried through families... and about the same thing. They are just... quarreling. :) also the signature... I am intrigued

Pyra narrowed her eyes. "I wouldn't necessarily call it interesting... Its more like... different." Pyra said, smiling broadly. Collin smiled as well, knowing his sister so well, he knew what was going to happen. He had seen her hand travel slowly toward the hilt of the sword. Trying hard not to laugh, Collin interrupted, "Well... it sure is different, sissy." Pyra had elbowed him in the stomach.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/13/2013, 2:43 pm

((Oh whatever, I'll edit it later.))

"Well, in many ways, different is interestin'." Lance remarked , his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow, noticing their grins. He then noticed Pyra's hand travel towards her sword. "Okay, look. I just really want to know what makes her...'different'. But now, I'm startin' to think you're goin' to kill me. I'd just...like you to tell me if you are or not so I know if I need to start runnin'." Lance continued in a shaky voice.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 6/13/2013, 3:06 pm

It was at that moment when the two fell to the ground laughing. Collin started to roll on the ground, making Pyra laugh so hard that the baseball hat concealing her hair fell to the sand. Pyra did not notice this until she had backed up so far that she ran into a tree, igniting it in flame. ((Was that redundant?)) She stepped away slowly, trying to look serious, but it would not work, for her brother was now doing a fairly good imitation of Lance behind his back.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/1/2013, 8:25 pm

Lance's eyes widened at the fire, as it scared him. "Alright guys... I dunno what you're tryin' to do... I don't think I want to know... Whatever it is... I'd really appreciate it if ya' um... well... possibly stop?" He said, trying hard to conceal the fear in his somewhat shaky voice. Their laughing was also embarrassing him and he didn't much like that. When he decided to turn around to see what was so hilarious, he look furious. But, he soon forced an emotionless face, though both fear and anger shown in his eyes, knowing if he took action they'd only embarrass him further. "Oh, very funny, ya' know. Very nice impression of me, mate." Lance muttered through gritted teeth.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/2/2013, 3:08 pm

"Alright Collin, thats enough." Pyra said, trying to conceal a smile. "Seriously, I would be freaked out too." She said, directing this comment toward Lance. "Collin! Stop!" She said, this time more forcefully.  
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/2/2013, 3:51 pm

Lance crossed his arms, frowning deeply. "Not so much freaked out, it's just mildly embarrassin'." He said with a small shrug and a heavy sigh. He then threw a glare at Collin. "Please, mate. Besides, I think it might be in your best interest, seein' that little forest fire your sister just started over there." Lance pleaded, glancing back at the charred tree.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/4/2013, 6:33 pm

"Oh crap..." Pyra muttered. She glanced at the tree, then at her brother, then at the tree again. An evil smile grew upon her face. "Hey Collin, bet you couldn't put out that fire." She sounded like a fire-year-old.

Collin frowned, "Bet I could."

Pyra smiled "I dont think so." She spat. Pyra inched slowly closer to Lance as her brother franticly shoveled water over to the tree. "'As the son of Victoria, I shall accept any challenge, and meet every requirement to make me the best.!'" She mimicked, raising her right hand.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/9/2013, 6:31 pm

"Eh, just a thought anyway. Burns aren't exactly... nice." Lance shrugged, looking fixedly at the tree. He arched an eyebrow as he noticed Pyra's grin, wary of what she had in mind, which probably wasn't good. He continued to feel a bit scared of what she was planning, that was until she bet her brother. That made him smile. Lance snickered quietly, finding Collin to be rather amusing. He only laughed even more as Pyra mimicked her brother. "You all should be impressionists." He said, smirking slightly.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/12/2013, 11:54 am

"He learned it from me." Pyra smiled as her brother tripped into the water.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/13/2013, 9:32 pm

"Well, ya' taught that oaf well." Lance joked, holding back hysteric laughing as Collin fell in. "I also bet ya' knew that would happen. Is he usually that clumsy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he turned to look at Pyra. "Didn't seem clumsy at all when he nearly decapitated me." Lance said with a slight shrug.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/14/2013, 11:25 am

"Not usually, no. Only when his opponent is a tree and/or fire. So... I would be a cause of his clumsiness."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/15/2013, 12:20 am

Lance nodded. "And I am sure ya' are generally the cause of his problems... I find siblins' do bicker a lot. Rather... amusin' really. But, ya' never told me if you had expected him to trip into the lake."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/17/2013, 1:40 pm

"No, he's usually pretty on his feet." Pyra smiled as Collin scowled at her.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/18/2013, 8:08 pm

"Ah, I see." Lance replied, not helping but to laugh slightly at Collin's scowl. "What's he generally like anyway? I haven't known him for too long. I'm rather curious, actually."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:30 am