A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

private, SHAZAM & Karkat

SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2013-01-13

private, SHAZAM & Karkat Empty private, SHAZAM & Karkat

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 3:52 am

i enter the Forrest alone to ponder my thought still angry that i have to hide at some camp while i could be out in the world giving those things what's coming to them. As i stride down the dark path deeper into the Forrest i spot and odd looking tree and decided im tired of the way it looks. I draw my arm back as far as possible and lurch my fist into the trunk and laughed when my hand went through "hmm hollow.."

private, SHAZAM & Karkat Empty Re: private, SHAZAM & Karkat

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 3:59 am

I enter the forest, my eyes stinging a bit from the light. I wondered why I was not used to the light for the short time. I noticed heard a voice nearby, and sighed. Another kid out in these parts of the forest once again. Some people never realize the dangers of this place. I thought to myself as I slowly walked towards the area. I saw a kid standing there with his hand through a tree. I simply smiled as I unclipped the strap holding my dirk in place, just as a precaution. Some people turn hostile in this forest real quick, and I don't want to be the victim of being unprepared.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 4:04 am

slowly i plucked my hand from the tree and felt the mouse who has accompanied me since childhood crawl from my coat onto my shoulder and looked at him and nodded. "shouldn't come to dark places alone, friend" i removed the mouse from my shoulder and placed him on a limb of the tree which now had a hole in it its trunk and turned to face the odd kid standing from afar.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 4:10 am

The kid had noticed me. So much for sneaking about, trying to find out if he is hostile or not. Oh well. Not like it matters. I raised my hand in sort of a half wave and said "Hello there. Wonderful day out, isn't it?" I attempted a friendly smile, but even I wasn't good with that. Sometimes ya can't be friendly and sometimes you can. Just depends on certain things. I waited for the kids reply.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 4:18 am

i grinned and felt it growing in my stomach, the bloodlust that has been implanted in me from birth. my head was spinning in a million directions a my mind raved out of control "everyday is a fine day, a fine day for bloodshed" i could feel my muscles gaining in size as Ares's blood coursed through my blood, my Father was a prick but the power is almost addicting. i removed my coat and hung in on the tree and twisted my neck which was followed my sounds of bones cracking into place, at this point my veins were pulsating to the rhythm of my heart beat which had escalated on a dramatic scale.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 4:27 am

I grinned. A simple grin was all that was required for this. A little kid, probably hasn't been here more than a couple months. It would seem he needed someone to show him a little thing called respect, and I knew I was just the man to do it. I remained calm, as I knew if I were to get too excited, I would end up using the tricks I has been saving for Eric a bit too early in a fight. I simply pulled out a cigarette and lit it slowly and said "Listen kid, Let's not skip introductions here. I don't agree to fighting until I know the opponents name, and parent, if they wish to tell." I smoked it down a bit and flipped the strap to my long-sword.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 4:37 am

"My people call me Yuri, but you can call me pain, i have no parent, but i believe you speak of Ares" Slowly i started walking toward the fool in front of me and i stop a few feet from him and reply once more " So. Who are you? boy." i clenched my fists ready for war and removed my shirt revealing the scars that inhabited my body from the mother country.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 4:45 am

"My name is Arek. Arek E. Kuso. The E stands for Elson if you really care to know, which I doubt. I can tell you are aching to hit me, but I must say that you may want to hold back for just a little bit. My own god parent would be Hermes, and like most children of Hermes, I inherited his speed." I took off another hit from the cigarette and blew it in a direction away from Yuri, so as not to risk him catching the "disease" called second-hand smoke. "Now, I ask of your name, and give you mine as it is important to know the name of the man who overcame you in battle." I gripped my long-swords handle, leaving the cigarette hanging from my mouth a little bit. I tugged the blade gently to check that it was still easy to pull out, just in case of an attempt at surprise attack. "Are you really going to fight me? Or is this intimidation?" I puffed down the cigarette a little more, grinning with a little crookedness to keep things interesting.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 4:51 am

" Yuri, Yuri Karr. my 'father' is Ares. I do not intend to fight you, to fight indicates a chance at losing" i leaped back and uprooted a willow tree to my left and raised it over my head and threw the lumber releasing a guttural scream followed my a crackling laugh.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 4:58 am

I watched the tree come flying towards me or a few milliseconds before deciding that I should drop down. I dropped down, just in time, laying on the ground of the forest, the willow barely flying over my body. I quickly think that maybe jumping would have been more intelligent. I stood back up and smiled "A fight may indicate a chance at losing, and Yuri I believe you have a high chance at winning. You are powerful, and it is very obvious. Let's just say that you are powerful as in physical strength though, as I can't say that you are mentally powerful, since you obviously don't wish to offer a chance at that." I noticed I had dropped my cigarette a few seconds before I hit the ground. I was a little upset that I had dropped half of a cigarette in a "convenient" puddle of water. I shook my head, and drew my blade, "Yuri, I hope you make this fun. I am not overly joyful at the end of a fight unless it was fun."
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 5:06 am

i bolted forward running as fast as i could and whipped my leg forward missing Arek purposefully and collided my femur with a tree to his left snapping it in half and jumped back as it came crashing toward him. "do not presume wits based on intelligence.i have knowledge of what proves useful. War for instance." i removed my boots and gloves revealing my studded leather hand and foot wraps.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 5:18 am

I looked at the tree which had been kicked in half beside me. I sighed, held my hand up and as the tree made contact with my hand, I slipped him hand in a specific gesture, which allowed the tree, though heavy as it was, to land behind me, rather than on me. "You must leave the trees out of this Yuri. They aren't going to work. Use your weapon." I glanced at the studded leather and sighed. "You fight with your hands and feet. That's wonderful." I grinned "That just means I will really have to keep up if I want to stand a chance then huh?" I held my blade steadily in hand. "I understand your little war knowledge. Believe me, I know war." I reached for my pack of cigarettes, only to find that when I landed on the ground, I fell upon them. I pulled one out, and it was split off at the end. I sighed, pulled another one, and saw the same thing. A bit frustrated, I held a finger up to yuri and said "Do you mind for a second? I believe your tree shot might have ruined my entire pack."
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 5:32 am

Furious at his mockery i charged and swatted his blade away and punched aiming for is chin and stopped before it collided rested my hand on his shoulder and spoke softly "i like you" i grinned pulled a pack of smokes from my back pocket and handed him one "here, a gift" i took one out of my pack and popped it in my mouth " got a light?" i laughed and signaled for my mouse and he scurried over and up my back to my shoulder "this is mouse, he says hello" i patted mouse's head and sat on the ground waiting for a response from Arek.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 5:38 am

"I do have a light. And hello there mouse. It is a pleasure to meet you." I took the cigarette and lit it, handing the lighter over to Yuri. "So, why the sudden change of heart? Was it my courage? Skill?" I then raised an eyebrow, "My annoying "Talk to much" attitude?" I chuckled a bit, and blew smoke off away from Yuri once again, a sign of respect in most cases.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 5:43 am

i took the lighter and lit my cigarette, took a long drag before exhaling and looked over to him and smiled "couldnt you tell? Im crazy" i laughed and took another hit and stood up looking around for my clothes. Finally spotting my shirt i put it back on, along with my shoes and coat and my gloves following suit. "walk with me." i spoke as i turned and started walking down the path.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 5:49 am

I nodded, picked up my old half-used cigarette, and dropped it in a pouch at my side, so I didn't leave trace of my being here, not that it really mattered, just a fun little thought. "Craziness is always a good thing." I smoked down the cigarette a bit, and in exhale, I allowed it to slowly roll out. I followed him, and as I did, I picked up my blade as I walked, and strapped it back up.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 5:53 am

trying to make idle chatter i spoke "so how long have you lived here?" i tucked my hands in my pockets and continued to march. "i arrived about a month ago and this place is still foreign to me" Mouse started becoming restless and crawled up my neck and perched atop my head.

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 5:58 am

"About a year and 3 months. I don't feel like getting technical to the millisecond, so we will just leave it as that." Arek smiled a bit, "I remember my first month. First month, and I got stuck dating some nice little girl. An odd one she is, but I don't exactly Find it to be a bad thing. All sorts of crazy things. You may have different experiences, but once we all leave this place, It will end up the same for us all. We leave here carrying the memories we prefer to keep, and leave old ones behind."
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 6:21 am

"i prefer to leave all of my memories behind, they're a hindrance on my mind" then i had a flash back to my child hood remembering the look on my brothers face when his death was constructed by my hand. " In my country most memories are better left in the past anyways, the mother land is nothing but cold and grey, no color, no life, just pain"

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 6:25 am

"Well, memories are meant to be left and forgotten, and memories are meant to be kept and remembered. I just choose to block out most of my old ones. I can't really remember what life was like before I came here. I have had too many tragic things happen since then. Lost a good friend, and had to deal with a pain like nothing else eventually. I figured it would be best if I just left things the way they were. The gods have chosen who is to come, and who is to stay. I would have prefered it be me who was lost, but sometimes, things roll differently than we wish." I smoked a bit more, hitting the same half mark that I made it to on the last one.
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male

Post by SHAZAM 5/8/2013, 6:51 pm

I took another long drag off of my cigarette and tossed it to the ground making sure to step on it as we passed by. By this time mouse had scurried back to my shoulder and let me in on a secret. Were being followed. I kept my head forward and spoke softly to Arek "someone's come out to play, on my go un-sheath your blade and hold it out firm and straight, leave the heavy lifting to me" i laughed and kept on the path feeling the enemy getting closer

Ooc: the person following us is lily, she's gonna try to take us both on xD

Post by Guest 5/8/2013, 8:13 pm

I stopped, and waited, gripping my blade lightly, and undoing the straps, "what do you mean?" I drew the blade slowly, and held it steadily the way he instructed me to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:54 am