A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The most GENIOSTITISTICAL rp topic EVER

Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

The most GENIOSTITISTICAL rp topic EVER Empty The most GENIOSTITISTICAL rp topic EVER

Post by Geniosity 5/18/2013, 1:25 pm

So I was poppin' some tags with only 20 dollars in my pocket, when I, the geniostitistically geniotistical geniosity, came across this wonderful, newfangled area. It was then I decided that I would participate in this obviously opulent operation, and create my own amazingly awesome topic, and fill it with an abundance of amazing alliterations, just to top it all off.

Prepare to be amazed...
    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS SO WUBBA DUBBA GUBBUDDA

About Me
    i consider myself to be a very adaptable rper, meaning that if i am posting with someone who has extremely long posts, i will be able to match up to their post length. If i am posting with someone who only posts one-liners, i will only post one-liners with them. You get what you give.

My favorite type of rp is when people first meet eachother. I also LOVE rping in the forest. I love characters who differ greatly from mine, and be prepared for me to ask you which character i should use.

Some days i can be active, some days i can't be during the school year. Truth be told, i haven't done much rping lately. During the summer, however, i can and will be active nearly every day. Lucky for you, summer's coming up soon. I can't wait to role play with you!

Now on to...
    [size=25]THE CHARACTERS[/sze]

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:08 pm