A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nicholas Blaise

Nicholasblaise1
    Nicholasblaise1

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-05-19

Nicholas Blaise Empty Nicholas Blaise

Post by Nicholasblaise1 5/19/2013, 12:23 pm

Name: Nicholas Blaise
    Eyes: Evergreen
    Hair: Jet Black
    Height: Tall
    Body Type: More toward the brawny side
    Skin Color: Pale to a little bit of a splash of tan.
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Marley Blaise
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: Gray and White Cat named Samantha
    Talents: Sword fighting, empty hand fights and Sneakiness
    Weapon**: Xiphos (An ancient Greek sword
    Flaws: Unsteady, Very Clumsy and afraid to get near the water
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): ---
    Life Before CHB*: Before Nicholas came to Camp Halfblood, he was an adnormal boy according to his teachers. He was sent from school to school, but he could never fit in at a single one. When Nicholas was 5, his mother was killed in a car crash, and he was immediately sent to an orphange that treated him poorly and called him the "hopeless boy." He blamed his father, who "disappeared" before he was born for the death of his mother. Nicholas was treated so bad, that when he was 9, he fled the orphange and managed to survive the harsh weather of New Jersey. Afterwards, he stumbled upon the entrance of Camp Halfblood, where he also managed to fit in.
    RP Example*: Nicholas was walking along the creek, he was currently on the red team as they played capture the flag. He was guarding the flag and he had his Xiphos raised in preparation for a fight. Nicholas heard screeches within the woods and some blue campers bursted from the woods. They gave Nicholas an evil eye and stalkered toward him. He spotted the gray eyes of Athena and gulped down. Even though Nicholas was the son of the god of War, not even he could win against the Athena cabin. With the clang of swords, they fought. One of the Athena girls slashed Nicholas' cheek, arm and managed to swing the sword at Nicholas' ankles. How am I even the son of Ares? He thought in amuzement as they swung some more with even more clangs of the metal swords.
    "Give up yet?" One of the girls challenged. Nicholas rasped,
    "Nope!" but it wasn't until he was kicked in the groin that his eyes watered in pain.
    Any notes about your characters: -Nothing-

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Nicholas Blaise Empty Re: Nicholas Blaise

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2013, 2:29 pm

(OMG THIS IS A CHARACTER FORM FOR ME. Because of the xiphos. A character of mine has a Spartan xiphos and well, I love the blade :') )

'Kay, back to topic.
    Well, everything looks good to me.
    Congrats, you're approved! Nicholas Blaise 621014945

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:32 pm