A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Central Park

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Central Park  Empty Central Park

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 2:24 pm

Josephine walked around Central Park, she was wearing her ripped jean shorts and a nice green blouse. She was carrying a Starbucks iceblended drink. She sat on the grass and pulled out her laptop typing away. She adjusted her sunglasses and took a sip of her cold drink.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Central Park  Empty Re: Central Park

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 2:35 pm

Blaine was marching through the Park, a group of protesters following him closely yelling "DREAM ACT! DREAM ACT!" Blaine held the bullhorn to his dark lips and clicked it on. "WHAT DO WE WANT?!" He demanded the crowd. "DREAM ACT!" They responded with an energetic and determined growl. "WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!" "NOW!" The crowd shouted as they split up in small groups to talk to other people at the park on how education is important to the minorities of New York. Soon, Blaine left his small group of three to go to a nearby Starbucks stand to purchase a black coffee and rest up under a tree. The protest had taken forever, from early this morning to no, and would continue on until midnight tonight. Blaine, being strictly nocturnal, depended on these conveniently place coffee stand to keep him awake during the dreaded day. Even his super-protective sunglasses couldn't keep his eyes from irritated as the sun beat down on him. Growling, he sunk into the shade just near a young lady on a laptop.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 2:43 pm

Josephine heard the loud protesters. "Gods..." She fixed her ray bands and put her headphones in trying to concentrate. "Why is it so hard to hack tho website!" She grumbled and typed faster. Codes, passwords and words. Her fingers were moving so fast across the keyboard that you couldn't even see her fingers. She stopped when an F.B.I warning came up. "Dammit!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 2:50 pm

The girl's predicament made Blaine very curious. He turned towards her with a raised eyebrow. "Is it not nerve racking to discover how complex society is? Knowing that even though our government promises you freedom, it still restricts you from the things you would like to know more about? Telling you that it is for your own 'protection'? Does protecting you really mean leaving you blindsided while a whole other dimension lives on behind you?" Blaine asked with a tired voice accented by a yawn.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 2:53 pm

Josephine raised and eyebrow and took out her head phones. "Wow uhm...I just wanted to download a video." she smiled and closed the laptop. "What are those people protesting about?" She crossed her legs and took another sip of her vanilla bean ice blend.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 3:07 pm

"Technically, we are supporting the passing of the Dream Act. The senate is supposed to be debating whether our not they should pass it, if it is worth it." Blaine sipped his strong drink. "It supports the education of the minorities here. Most can't even attend school because of the costly amount, but hopefully this act will lower the price." He turned his head towards a few of the people, his hair bouncing even though it was retrained by a white bandanna. "I'm leading them." Blaine said with pride.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 3:10 pm

She smiled and opened her computer again. "That's cool mate, what's your name?" She started to type again. "I'm Josephine daughter of...erm I mean I'm from Australia." She had almost slipped that she was the daughter of a god.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 3:24 pm

"I'm Blaine King. I'm from Djibouti." Blaine said with his faint accent. He didn't realize that it kinda-sorta sounded like an insult.

OOc: OOOOOOOH YEAH. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT ADAN WAS IMPROVED
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 3:28 pm

She nodded and focused on the screen until the movie started to play. "Yes!!!" She smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. "I got it!" She pressed play as iron man 3 started. She turned back to the boy. "It's nice to meet you." She flipped her long dark hair out of her face and gave him a beautiful smile.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 6:43 pm

Blaine raised his eyebrows. She was very pretty, but he had his rallies to focus on. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well. What brings you here might I ask?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 6:47 pm

She shrugged and pulled out some red vines. "Just wante to get out of camp..." Her eyes widened when she realized what she said. "Uhm I mean work!" She bit her lip and played with the red vine, twirling it in her finger then letting it hang from her pink lips.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:12 pm

Blaine helped himself to a red vine and lay down on the grass near the base of the tree's shade. The sun was beginning to dim down, so Blaine took off his glasses. His dark brown eyes shone a reflective green like that of a cat's when the light of the sunset hit them. "Camp Half Blood. A place for us, right? Demigods?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:17 pm

Josephine stopped the movie and turned to him. "Yeah a place for people like us." She smiled sheepishly and put a hand threw her hair. "Sorry...I'm such a blabber mouth." She smirked and took off her glasses revealing her beautiful green eyes.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:28 pm

"Careful with that. You might tell the wrong person." Blaine mused as he twirled the red vine around and around. "Spoiler alert: Everyone lives happily ever after. Tony decides that--" A nearby fight cut him off and Blaine stood to his feet. He raced over to where one of his followers was getting a beat down by some crazy guy speaking another language. Blaine ripped the man from the protester and pinned his arms to his sides. "Hey - HEY! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:30 pm

Josephine got up and watched as the scene unfolded. She bit the corner of her lip and twirled her fingers. She quickly ran to te frustrated man.
    Ooc what language is he speaking in?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:35 pm

The man began swearing in French, which Blaine faintly understood. "Listen to me. Sir - sir. Please just shut up." This got the man even more angry and he attempted to headbutt Blaine. He easily dodged and folded the dude's arms behind his back with a knee on his spine. "I warned you." Blaine sighed calmly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:37 pm

Josephine looked at Blaine. "Don't hurt him!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:39 pm

"I'm not, calm your self." Blaine said to Josephine as he lifted the man to his feet. "Now get out of here before I press charges." Blaine growled. The man scurried off with a few, um, "random" bats following him.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:42 pm

Josephine noticed a tall slim boy looking at her. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran to her stuff. "Dammit...why Is he here?" She packed up her stuff.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:46 pm

Blaine looked back at Josephine and frowned. "Leaving so soon?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:49 pm

Josephine stood up and watched as te boy walke closer. "I'm not safe here anymore..." She started to walk away.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:54 pm

"Wait!" He called as he walked towards her. "Where...let me help you!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 7:55 pm

"Why? It's not worth your time." She looked for the boy but, noticed he was gone. She looked around frantically.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/25/2013, 7:59 pm

Blaine looked around at, he nearly empty park. "I've got time."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 8:01 pm

She grabbed his hand. "Hold on." She quickly ran to a tree. "Okay this is good...for now." She looked around one last time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:35 pm