A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
communist
Maggie Chase
Jules_Mcguelz
Bucky Barnes
BlackHawk
Blaze
Christian
magnetonrobo
ML
Alfred F. Jones
tytylops123
Kimimae
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
daddeme
kaitycat4
Ryger17
LynnZee
varus
GavinP
SilverMoon
Doug The Turtle
Morgan Landry
Alyssa
princesskira
Perca
Steve Rogers
Kevin
MJhere
krichey1
34 posters

The Mess Hall

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

The Mess Hall - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 11:04 pm

She blushed and kissed him back, before pulling away. "Wanna go to the arena?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 5/25/2013, 11:07 pm

"Why not?" I said holding onto her hand.

Ooc: Do you want to post first?
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2013, 11:10 pm

Eli smiled and kissed his lips once more before getting up. "Well lets go!"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 5/25/2013, 11:22 pm

"Alright lets go!" I said excitedly.
    LynnZee
    LynnZee
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1203
    Registration date : 2012-04-25

Post by LynnZee 5/26/2013, 6:04 pm

Demetri wrote:Randel raced to Kyla's side the minute he saw her hit the floor. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop the water from splashing all over her. Randel grabbed Kyla's elbow and lifted her just so he could see her face. "Careful. You're a little bit clumsy." It had been at least a month or two since the big break up. Randel had thought that he would never see her face this close ever again. With an little more effort, the young man got his ex to her feet - or at least a kneel before he slipped back on the water and landed on his butt. So much for being cool.

The Mess Hall - Page 6 Tumblr_mneu4afb4k1r78fh8o5_r1_250

I stared at him. I didn't know if I was mad because he called me clumsy or happy that he talked to me or maybe even mad that he talked to me. All I knew was that I didn't know what to say. Wait, scratch that. I knew exactly what I wanted to say. I just couldn't say anything. I was frozen. I managed to stammer, "Uh... thanks," and looked down. I really was clumsy. There was no getting around that. I stood all the way up, unsure whether I should have helped him up or walk away. I chose neither and just stood there awkwardly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 7:26 pm

Randel stood up, cursing because the water had gotten right on the front and back of his pants, making it seem as though he had peed himself. He heard a few snickers coming from around him but ignored them all.

"So...uh..." He began uncomfortably after he tied his Canucks sweatshirt around his waist, hands in his pockets. He didn't really confront any of his exes...Hm...
    LynnZee
    LynnZee
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by LynnZee 5/26/2013, 7:39 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 6 Tumblr_mnbjh3edkE1qg7z12o4_250

What? Was he trying to start a conversation? Don't you quit talking to someone after you break up? That's how all of my past relationships have been. I'd never talked to an ex before. I didn't want to create anymore drama so I just said, "Bye," and started to turn away and leave.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 7:46 pm

"Wait, Ky - Um, Kyla...Nevermind, uh." Randel stepped back a few steps, planning to go back to eating and avoiding life.

"I should let you go." He murmured awkwardly with a weird motion towards the door.
    LynnZee
    LynnZee
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by LynnZee 5/26/2013, 8:00 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 6 Tumblr_mk8sc7fxsn1rf03c7o3_250

What. "Excuse me, what?" I say, attitude to the max. "You should let me go? What the hell does that mean? You don't 'let' me do anything. I do what I do." I laughed. "Wow."

OOC: Hehehe sudden change of tone.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 8:14 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 6 8HDLu7a
    Randel gave her a confused look for two reasons. One, wasn't she just in a rush to leave? Two...Did Kyla Brooks just show some emotion? Whaaaat?!

Randel just sat there in shock, not sure what to do next. He just...waited?
    LynnZee
    LynnZee
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by LynnZee 5/27/2013, 12:48 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 6 Tumblr_mn277xatix1r78fh8o6_250

I stared at him for a second, then shook my head. "Whatever," I said. I turned to leave. I was partly hoping I'd never see him again, and partly hoping he would stop me from leaving.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 1:05 pm

Still, Randel didn't have the slightest clue what to do next. He could rush and grab her arm to stop her, accidentally hitting the shoulder of a half blood passing by with a glass of water at that exact same time, kissing her once more as the water splashed around them in imitation of one of those Soap Opera scenes where the billionaire wins back his love. Or he could let her go, sink back into his dark hole of solitude in hope that maybe someone as heartless as he once was comes by to shove their knife into his heart because he wouldn't be able to stand the pain of living with so much ache.

Or he could do this.

"Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now..." The song. The song that he wrote with the help of his friend Lauren after the breakup. The song that he had ended up finishing and sent to his idol without any identification, for he didn't want a reward. The same song that played all over the radio, and he would turn it off because it hurt too much.

He only sung those simple eleven words, sung in a voice no louder than a broken whisper. With that, he didn't chase after her. He didn't plead for her to stay, or rip off his shirt while running up some random set of stairs shouting her name. Randel simply turned on his heel and walked silently back to his table, eating his breakfast without another word.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 6/4/2013, 8:52 pm

Kostas walked into the Mess Hall and grinned at the aroma. Damn, now I'm really hungry. He waited by the line of food for Lauren, leaning back on the counter behind him as he folded his arms across his chest.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/4/2013, 8:58 pm

Lauren stood next to him smiling. She looked around the cafeteria for anyone she knew, then she saw him. "Randel?" She growled and turned to kostas.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/4/2013, 9:02 pm

Kostas raised an eyebrow at Lauren. He looked at the guy, who is apparently Randel, then back at Lauren..then back at Randel, then back at Lauren. O-kay. "I'm guessing he's not someone you like very much?" He asked Lauren.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/4/2013, 9:04 pm

Randel looked up at Lauren, then back to his food. Silence. He no longer deserved speech for what he had done to her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/4/2013, 9:04 pm

She sighed. "I had feelings for him but, he likes this other girl." She looked at randel again.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/4/2013, 9:07 pm

Yikes. Kostas knows that feeling. It happened with a girl who he thought he was just totally in love with...she made hints that Kostas somehow think she probably loved him back, but it was all just a joke. She was really in love with a guy that Kostas has hated ever since the 6th grade. He sighed, rubbing his forehead at the memory. "I know what that feels like." He muttered, then looked up at the guy Randel. He seemed...apologetic for whatever happened but didn't know what to say. "You guys ever talk it out?" He asked Lauren, looking back at her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/4/2013, 9:09 pm

"No." She quickly snapped. "Let just get some food okay? " Lauren looked at all of the food assortments trying to push randel out of her mind.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/5/2013, 11:23 am

Kostas blinked when she snapped, then nodded slowly. "Alright then." He grabbed a plate and began to stack food onto it. His plate was filled with a hamburger and french fries with a big blob of ketchup on the side. Satisfied, he waited at the end of the line for Lauren.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/5/2013, 11:30 am

Lauren grabbed a salad and some lays chips. She walked over to kostas. "Sorry for snapping at you..." She sat down at a empty table
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/5/2013, 11:38 am

Kostas sat down across from her and dipped one of his fries in the globby mess of ketchup on his plate. He plopped it in his mouth and shrugged off Lauren's apology like it was no big deal. "Nah, you're fine. I can kinda see where you're coming from. Besides, I'm kinda used to being snapped at." He gave her a cheeky grin before he took a bite out of his burger.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/5/2013, 11:40 am

Lauren smiled and opened her bag of chips, nibbling on the crunchy chip. "Tell me about yourself...." She took a bite of her salad.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/5/2013, 11:50 am

Kostas chewed thoughtfully as he began to think about what to tell Lauren about himself. "Well.." He started off, "I was born in Auckland, New Zealand but moved to California when I was about four years old. I play Rugby, which is kind of a tougher sport than football since football is for wussies." He grinned at this, thinking it was a total fact. It was true after all. You could get hurt very easily in Rugby than just ordinary American football. "That's kinda how I got known around school..I also played soccer. I was kinda known as a fast runner." He looked down at his plate, swirling his fry around in the ketchup. "My Mom died when I turned fourteen, so I had to live with my Aunt. That's when I kinda stopped everything..y'know, your mind just.." Kostas paused, trying to find the right word. "..it just blanks out." He was quiet for a few seconds, the memory of his Mom making his appetite go away.

Kostas finally let a deep breath out and looked up at Lauren with a weak smile. "Enough about me. Tell me about you."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/5/2013, 11:55 am

Lauren smiled lightly. "Uhm...I was born and raised in Miami Florida. I guess you can say I was a good girl..." Lauren shrugged. "I usually would go to school by day and sneak out of the house and party at night. But everything stopped once my dad got cancer, like you said...your mind just blanks out. After my father died I came to camp. It's been my home ever since." Lauren pursed her lips and looked at her leavy green salad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:35 am