A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Legend Meets Legend

Legend Meets Legend Empty Legend Meets Legend

Post by Guest 5/25/2013, 5:28 pm

Legend Meets Legend Download.php?text=Legend&name=HarryPLegend Meets Legend Download.php?text=-meets-&name=1920____

Legend Meets Legend Download.php?text=LEGEND&name=911%20Porscha-Regular

Percy looked up at the sign above the entrance to the neighborhood.

Godric's Hollow.

He had some kind of strange sense that someone was pushing him towards it. He took Annabeth's hand.

"There might be some room in a motel here or something." For the unfortunate two, there was no room anywhere else because other tourists have taken up hotel space in London. "Everyone seems to be here in England for Christmas."

Slowly they went into the small place. The air was chill and the snow crunched under their boots. The light in the sky was fading and changing colors. It seemed to get colder as they walked. The houses looked cozy and welcoming. They passed a church and a graveyard. They also passed a war memorial. For a moment when Percy gazed at it, it changed. It looked, for a moment, like a statue of a man and a woman holding a baby. But when he glanced back once more, it was only a war memorial.

They walked on through the lanes of houses. Down the road a family played in the snow. A half made snowman stood behind them and snowballs were flying. Shouts of laughter and joy issued from where they came.

"Ha! I got you, Lily!"

"No you didn't."

"James, you prat! I threw that one!"

"Shut up, Albus!"

"Albus! James! Don't tell each other to shut up."

Annabeth laughed quietly. "Kids never change, do they?" Absent-mindedly, Percy nodded. She looked at him in concern. "Are you okay? You've been acting strangely all day, especially since we heard about this place." Percy shook his head as if clearing out something out of it.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It's just—" He stopped short. By this time they were close to the shouting family and could see their faces clearly.

Silence seemed to flood their surroundings as snowballs began to stop flying and shouts became quiet. Nobody moved. Heads began to swivel back and forth between the two men as they gazed at each other in disbelief. For the two men looked almost exactly the same.

The mother of the family took a defiant step forward and said, in a brave tone, "Who are you really and what do you want?"

The man quickly turned to face her and said, "No, Ginny. They're not death eaters. If they used polyjuice potion he would look exactly like me. He would have a scar and need glasses too."

"But Harry-"

"Ginny, trust me."

Ginny glanced at Annabeth and Percy before she herded her three children into the house. They tried to protest but she silenced them with a sharp look. The trudged reluctantly back up to the house and slammed the door angrily when they got in. Ginny turned back to them and said, "Well?"

Annabeth spoke up before Percy because his voice seemed apparently petrified.

"I'm Annabeth Jackson and this is Percy. We're New Yorkers on vacation for the holidays. There are no open hotel spaces left in London so we came here hoping to find a place to stay. Could you help us?"

Harry nodded. "We have a spare bedroom open. You can have that until you find somewhere else. We're the Potters, by the way." A strange feeling came over him, and somehow, he knew that this was the best thing to do. "C'mon in."

Don't hate me if it's bad. I wrote it ages ago. But there are more chapters to come, so if you do like it, don't worry. And if you dont.... Well, at least please don't flame. Thanks! Review!
    I also apologize for how short this is. The next two chapters are also short, but chapter four is fourthousand words. Anticipation Nation!

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Legend Meets Legend Empty Re: Legend Meets Legend

Post by Komaeda 5/25/2013, 6:26 pm

Oh my god this is amazing
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest 5/25/2013, 7:20 pm

Please, Zerato, if youre not going to say anything, or if youre just going to ask why I hate you(which I don't), please do NOT reply to my stories! Thank you!
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/25/2013, 8:52 pm

Zerato, this counts as spamming. Please don't do so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:13 am