A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

More Than Meets the Eye

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

More Than Meets the Eye Empty More Than Meets the Eye

Post by calvin 1/24/2015, 12:36 pm

Coeus walked around the courtyard frantically looking for his cabin. He had no idea where anything in this place was. He spent nearly an hour finding the Big House, which was quite literally a big house, he couldn't find the Arena or the armory, and he couldn't find his cabin. His day had completely gone to sh!t. In all honesty, he just wished his sister was there with him. She'd know what to do. She always knew what to do. He was gonna go crazy if he didn't find his cabin or his sister soon. "Cacia! Cacia!" he called out. He felt like a child who had lost his mother. He continued to walk around looking and shouting. It wasn't particularly hard to miss Cacia. She was very thin and had pink hair, just like him. It couldn't be that hard, could it?
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

More Than Meets the Eye Empty Re: More Than Meets the Eye

Post by Watsky 1/25/2015, 2:29 am

Cacia stumbled out of her cabin in simple pajamas of booty shorts, a loose t-shirt, and socks. Her cabin mates had shoved her out in an attempt to get her to lunch but she wasn't hungry, okay? Mostly because she woke up twenty minutes ago, but whose business was that? The green grass of the courtyard felt nice through the fabric of her socks but she was outside in the open without make up, and that was just unacceptable. She pushed her way back into the cabin, with the excuse that she is naked, she has to get dressed. Her cabin mates walked off.

She emerged a little while later wearing dark blue shirts and a Camp Half-Blood shirt turned crop top, showing her midriff. With some slight squinting, she stepped back into the sunny courtyard and prepared herself for the day. First, though, some coffee would be nice.

But, someone was calling her name. She wasn't sure if it was real, she didn't talk to anyone at camp. It just didn't happen. But it kept happening and getting closer, so she figured she might as well find the source. "Yeah, what do you want?!" she yelled, looking out.

And that was when she saw him. He was just as she remembered him. Her brother. She had to be dreaming. "Coeus.." she whispered. Then her feet started moving, and she was running towards him. Her eyes had begun to water without warning. "COEUS!"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/25/2015, 9:58 am

At the moment Coeus saw Cacia running toward him was the moment he knew he felt happiest. He always felt best when she was around. He sprinted toward her, knocking over campers, sliding under legs, and running on top of tables. When he got to her, he gave her a huge hug and picked her up.

Coeus had cut his bright yellow tank top and cargo shorts during the run on some sharp objects such as daggers from the belts of campers he knocked over, and broken objects from tables. He'd even cut his arm, but he didn't care. He was crying and he didn't give a damn who saw.

Coeus lightly spun Cacia around and put her back down gently. "I've missed you so much." he said, wiping his tears away on his hand.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 2/26/2015, 3:00 pm

Cacia hung on tight to her brother as he spun her, and she laughed a little bit. She actually laughed. She stepped back onto the ground, though her mind was up in the air, and focusing on her brother's pink hair. Smiling, she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair a few times. "You actually kept it!," she laughed.

Her eyes went wide for a moment before grasping Coeus' wrist and trying to pull him along back to the cabin. "Wait, wait, wait," she said. "I have so many questions right now." She wanted to sit him down on her bunk (and maybe kick out the kid sleeping above her) so she could talk to him for the first time in how long?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 2/28/2015, 1:28 am

"You actually kept it!," Cacia exclaimed. She vigorously ran her fingers through his pink hair. He had dyed it specially for Cacia."Of course I did! I wouldn't cut it or re-color it for anything in the world. It means too much to me." he replied.

Coeus was then unexpectedly dragged by his wrist via his sister. "Wait, wait, wait," she said to him. He stopped walking abruptly. "What's up, sis?" Coeus asked his twin. "I have so many questions right now." she told him. "Man, I've got some questions for you, too. You have no idea. I'll let you go first. Gods, this is so exciting!" he exclaimed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:15 pm