A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?  Empty What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?

Post by Shade 2/16/2015, 10:01 pm

The sun, the day time, this was what he was talking about. Gabriel absolutely loved the smell of fresh air, the sun resting against his skin mostly. It was hidden behind a few clouds right now but that didn’t exactly matter. It was the simple fact that it was a hell of a lot brighter out here than it was inside the Titans Cabin, and there were also more people wandering around out here. Which meant that there were more people for him to have some fun with, straightening his collar on his leather jacket the six foot tall blond haired, sun glasses wearing, kid walked down the steps of the Cabin smirking at the glances he was getting from those passing by. The whispers that one could barely hear being passed from one Demi-God to the next as if he wasn’t there.

Now Gabriel wasn’t exactly what people would consider popular in a ‘school setting’ in fact he was probably more so infamous. He had only been at the Camp around a year and in that short time claimed for a few months but word spread fast when you went around curb stomping people’s faces in for the thrill of it. He didn’t care who he was doing it to or why, he did it because he could. Because he found it fun and he absolutely loved the rush it gave him when he was gripping their throats or when either his or the person he was fighting lives hung in the balance. That was what made the Dance of Death oh so fun, and it was what made living this bleak existence of life so worthwhile.

The next contestant in his Dance caught his eye because unlike most people he did not go up to this boy. No. instead the fool found his way up to Gabriel, the blond haired grey eyed fool walked up to him. Obviosuly a son of Athena he was a tad disappointed. Ignoring the threats coming from the boy, as they stemmed from the usual get out of here freak or you don’t belong or leave us alone or something or another. Gabriel instead rose an eyebrow. “Aren’t you Athena kids supposed to be oh I don’t know smart? You’re certainly not living up to that reputation.” The punch was practically telegraphed. Gabriel swung his own hand up catching the fist and squeezed down. The cursing of course streamed out.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Didn’t mommy ever teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say, than don’t say anything at all?” Gabriel’s own celestial bronze knuckle covered fist slammed into the boy’s stomach. No need to use powers here, Athena kids didn’t have any and there wouldn’t be any fun in that. Oh no, this was going to be a simple one on one brawl. A nice fisticuffs between a tactician and a brawler. Except this brawler knew what he was doing. Point proven as he released the boys hand when his fist connected to his gut for a second time. Slipping it into his pocket he pulled it out, also now wearing a celestial bronze knuckle, and slammed it into the boys jaw.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?  Empty Re: What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?

Post by Daniel 2/16/2015, 10:49 pm

David Ambrose - Gaea - Terrakinetic Demititan - Healthy
    : No injuries or illness

David was walking back from one of the greatest showers of his life. It felt good to clean off a week’s worth of dirt, sweat, and giant saliva. In fact, the water had felt so good that David had stood in the shower for over two hours just letting the hot water run over his body. It was a welcome relief from spending a long time in cold Scandinavia. Now all he needed was to get a good home-cooked meal. Maybe I’ll make something myself David thought to himself, he enjoying cooking. David let his thoughts run wild as he walked back. He became absorbed in his own world.

It wasn’t until he heard a voice from earlier that David paid any attention to the actual world. It was the new demititan boy. David watched as the demititan beat up someone who clearly didn’t stand a chance. From that action, David was able to get a basic grasp at this kid’s personality.

“And didn’t your mother teach you to be nice to others,” David shouted to the demititan in a nonchalantly.  

This form was written with proper non-deprecated HTML and CSS

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?  Empty Re: What happens when the Sun meets the Earth?

Post by Shade 2/17/2015, 4:02 pm

Looking down at the poor fool as if tempting him to stand up and continue to attempt to fight him. Fist ready to deliver the next punch only to stop as someone decided it would be smart to speak up. Turning his head to gauge just who was going to be the next idiot to be laying on the floor with a broken jaw or some other bone the son of Hyperion raised an eyebrow. The speaker was the boy from the Cabin, the one who was snogging with Stella. It caught him off guard, no perfectly planned witty comeback. A Demi-Titan, no Stella’s boy toy Demi-Titan was telling him to be nice. Was this even real? Stella happened to like a nice guy? This was absurd and of course made Gabriel laugh.

“I’m sure she would have, had I actually known the woman. However I was simply defending myself, the kid attacked me and I wasn’t going to stand there and let him beat on me. I’m not him.” He replied noticing that the Athena kid had crawled, and then ran, away but said Demi-God was no longer his point of interest anymore. No that honor now belonged to Stella’s Boy Toy. “Plus, who the bloody hell are you to tell me about being nice? Aren’t you the one snogging Stella? Only a true demon could get her to reveal that sort of side.” As a matter of fact he didn’t believe that and actually believed the exact opposite, but he was somewhat disappointed that he would owe Wolfie and Crystal of all people money. See there was a little bet going around the Titan Cabin of who Stella would end up with, if anyone, and Gabriel had be ton Ferro. Which turned out wrong.
    ((crappy post, power is out and forced to post from Phone sorry.))
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 2/17/2015, 9:18 pm

David Ambrose - Gaea - Terrakinetic Demititan - Healthy
    : No injuries or illness

“Don’t even think about defending your actions. . You caught the kid’s punch, you easily could have just twisted his arm and kicked him away; it was unnecessary to use more than one blow,” David said. “And it’s also obvious that you think you can just abuse your status as a demititan to beat up anyone with any repercussions.” David had closed the distance between himself and the other demititan, standing face-to-face with him. Up close, David was able to size up the demititan. He was roughly six feet tall with a similar weight and body type as David. He was definitely a fighter, but David could tell that from his actions. David knew the demititan was going to be a pain to deal with.

“As for who I am, I am David Ambrose: your cabin leader, veteran of the titan war, son of Gaea, and the dude who has a date with Stella,” asserted David. “Now, I want you to stop.” 

This form was written with proper non-deprecated HTML and CSS

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/18/2015, 4:17 pm

“Sure totally could have done that but that’s not nearly as fun now is it?” The son of Hyperion asked grinning. Sure, he had a feeling just from that reply that the big bad Stella Lover wasn’t exactly seeing eye to eye with his way of thinking but practically no one did, not even big bad Stella if he was being honest. When tall dark and scary closed the distance between them Gabriel was able to see that the other Demi-Titan wasn’t honestly all that much taller than him, and didn’t look too much stronger than he himself was. In fact Gabriel was pretty sure they had the same body type and he could tell this guy was a fighter, had to be. This guy had probably seen the Dance of Death more than Gabriel himself had.

“Oh my, oh so scary big bad son of the Earth Mother.” He said tapping a foot on the ground. “Cabin leader too? Please tell me more. I’d love to hear all about how you’re oh so powerful but to be honest words are meaningless.” To him it was true, words meant nothing, and the only thing that mattered was one’s own actions. That and he was ignoring the earlier comment about how he was only using his status as a Demi-Titan to fight people or what not. Gabriel was fighting and getting into scuffles long before he ever found out he was a Demi- anything and was going to continue until he finally missed a step in the live long Dance and found himself on the end of a blade. This kid didn’t know anything about him or who he was. “If you think you’re so tough let’s see what you got.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:27 am