A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Silver's Characters

Silver
    Silver

Male
    Number of posts : 862
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Silver's Characters Empty Silver's Characters

Post by Silver 10/27/2008, 9:37 pm

Name: Tucker

Eyes: brown

Hair:brown

Description:tall about six foot, tan skin, never talks, tough, wear's baggy black shorts, long slieve camo shirt, and with someone

God Parent: apollo

Mortal Parent: orphan

Pets: a smart horse name Tug better not ride him with out ask

Talents/Skills: good at the quiet game, good with a bow, good with knives, reads emotions

Weapons: bow arrow strap to his back calls for it when needed, has a gray green cloak makes him look invisble if he stays still in the woods, has two knives strap some where.

Life Before CHB: lonely

RP Example: As I stood by myself in my cloak in an alley of darkness. As I stood still hearing something stomping coming closer and closer. You might think i'm scared but i'm not I never feel anything... nothing. The monster stand in the clear passing by as I expected. Showing it teeth and muscles. The Sphenox sniffed the air looking for me. Then I looked further out wise see his paws flexing knowing he found me.

I jump onto the beast back drawing out my knives stabbing into it flesh. It strangle for me to get off hitting garbage cans and brick walls. I went flying as it fell towards the ground. I walked closer towards it grabbing my knives. I pulled out my bow cocking an arrow getting ready to finish the beast. Walking away I heard a growle and turned around fast letting the arrow fly into it's mouth. Turning the beast into dust once again...

It left some stuff behind as I caught the card from the air. It Camp Half-Blood... strange I thought slipping into my pocket and setting off to find the address of the so call camp...

Left camp

Last edited by silver on 2/7/2009, 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

Silver's Characters Empty Re: Silver's Characters

Post by Guest 10/28/2008, 7:29 pm

Im Caboose =DD!!!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/31/2008, 6:03 pm

That was so effing long :D So,Imma give you a cookie

Post by Guest 11/1/2008, 6:01 pm

Kendall it wasnt long , Look at mine if you want long look at it but Tex's does deserve 2 cookies
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 11/1/2008, 8:03 pm

Spike yours looks like it was jsut copied and pasted

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 12:15 am

Ill Re Do it but It was Mine and i worked on it for like a Week
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 11/2/2008, 1:32 pm

Fine fine....
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Silver's Characters Empty Silver coming back BACK!!!!

Post by Silver 11/5/2008, 8:05 am

TO BE MADE SOON

NOVEMBER 7TH, 2008

Last edited by Lon3ly_Wolf on 2/18/2009, 9:08 am; edited 6 times in total
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 11/6/2008, 10:24 pm

Caboose/Nico wrote:Kendall it wasnt long , Look at mine if you want long look at it but Tex's does deserve 2 cookies

thanks man got to go finish silvs
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Silver's Characters Empty Silver

Post by Silver 11/7/2008, 8:02 am

Name: Seth Mathew nickname silver

Eyes: They look like the moon

Hair: silver and black hair go pass his eye's

Description: 5’8, wears black pants, has a black jacket, white shirt, pale, doesn’t mean to hurt anyone, very skinny, tough a little.

God Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Parent: N/A

Country of Origin: North America

Pets: A black wolf (Hellhound) died protecting him years ago. Cole was the name....

Talents/Skills: Moving through shadows and good with the sword

Weapon: A Black blade 4 feet long well balance. He found a couple of years ago.

Flaws: Can't control his frustration, powers, blacks out after fights, and attachments to someone could kill him.(answer in RPG)

Powers: Black biotic Skeleton armor covers my body.

Morpheus came to you in a dream....What did he say?: "Hello son Thanatos. Haha! Oh I mean son of death. I guess you wonder why you hear me in your dream? You should hate the gods look at your father he ends lives for hades kingdom, but he doesn't give you father credit. He takes all the credit if you took him down who will be king of the underworld? Your father... you? Imagine the power? think of it?

Life before CHB: 13years I went to a school with one of my friends it’s a sad story her name was Jen and 1 years at camp 1 year lonely living and killing off the street.

RP Example:
    When I was in school with Jennifer, jenny, jen does it matter:

I saw a tear rolled down her check. I slide my hands up to her face. Her eyes were looking away another tear rolled down her face. I wiped it off and she looked at me I looked at her she was pretty, but she’s like a sister to me. She made me feel sad she was probably hoping for this night.

She looked away the song was over and she walked through the crowd to the back doors that leaded outside. I sighed and followed her “Jenny?”

She was stand near the cliffs looking down towards the water. I walked behind her. The wind blew sending a shiver down my spine it was cold outside. I thought how cold jen must feel even after what I said. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered “sure I guess I do love you.” I felt her face move into a smiled.

“Awe how touching he has a mortal girlfriend” We heard a voice.

I turned around no one?

“Over here boy” the voice said.

I turned again. Out of the shadows came out a women and two kids about my age.

Jen got behind me and grabbed my hand as they got closer.

“Who are you” I demanded!

“No one you need to know but you have too come with us” they replied.

I felt Jen’s grip harder “and if I refuse to come?”

“I’m sorry then you’ll have to die”

“Jen go inside I be there in a couple of minutes” I ducked my head down covering my eyes.

She didn’t move “Jen, I promise I be okay” I promised her.

She left…
    My hand got heavy until I notice that there’s a sword in my hand and even more metal was crawling up my skin and down going under everything but my skin. It felt weird yes. As I notice I was getting distracted the two kids charged me from the front the other from the back. I blocked the front and send a kick into his side sending the kid a couple of meter away. Then I twisted around drop kicking the guy and while he was in the air I send a punch into his rib hearing pop, pop, pop, pop and crack.

I wonder where the teacher went until I felt a jab in my side. Then I saw before my eye’s Jen hand blood spilling out of her hip the same place where I felt it. The women smiled “I know your kind demon child using other people as target so it would’ve been impossible to hurt you.” She smirk “well I found your weakness”

“Let her go” I screamed and I flew at her, but she moved and reopen the cut on Jen’s side and she scream in pain as well as I did.

“You’re going to kill her” I urged

She slit Jen’s shoulder “oops” she smirked

We both let out a cry. I focused on getting Jen out of my mind looking up at her seeing blood drip and she was crying. I felt one tear go down my face as I crawled towards the women.

Which caught me off guard she kicked me that flipped me over onto my back. She threw Jen towards the ground and put her foot on my chest crushing the air out of me. My sword dropped out of my hand uncovering me. Then out of no where an arrow shot her into her chest. She vanishes into dust covering up me and Jen in it.

When the dust cleared up there was a boy in a cloak with a bow on his back. I grabbed his shoulder and he did a reflex that twists my arm into a arm lock. Then he let go and ran off into the darkness.

I blacked out and fell to the ground. hours later I woke up. The sun was almost up.

I notice Jen was still on the ground. I crouched and held her in my arm and kissed her on the lips to see if that would work. Her eyes didn't open I felt her body get lighter. I felt my stomach twist and my heart crack. "No" I whispered "you can't be dead"

I'll never forget

Last edited by Silver on 12/13/2009, 5:42 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Silver's Characters Empty Cody Matthew- Gold

Post by Silver 11/7/2008, 9:00 am

Name: Cody Matthew call me gold

Eyes: Bright as the sun

Hair: gold and black Goes pass his eye's.

Description: 5'8, tough, nice, looks like Silv but black pants and an under armor yellow shirt, appears he had already died he has a mark on the back of his neck.

god Parent: N/A

Mortal Parent: I was adopted before I was 1 i didn't know anything about having a brother

Pets: none

Talents/Skills: good with the sword, runs really fast you can only see a line when he trys to race, and knows how to tick tucker off a bit.

Weapon: a white blade about 3'6 feet long well balance the name Revival of souls

Life Before CHB: 12 years with a rich family down in Texas. they beat me when I was 13 because of weird expensive things been braking. The last night I showed him a piece of my mind. so I ran away... took me two year to find this weird camp. I been finding out the ring that I found was a sword. These monster been jumping out at me and i been killing them some how.

RP Example:
    I slam my bed room door knocking and crushing everything in my way. Then sitting down on my bed hold my gut and everything. My foster dad just gave me a beat. I coughed out blood from biting my toung when he punch me in the stomach. I punch the wall sending my fist through it. I thought of showing that guy a piece of my mind. I open my door head out to the main hall good thing he found me first.

He smirk and threw his wine bottle at me "great he's drunk" I mumbled. He send the first punch into my gut. I crouch to the ground and coughed up more blood. He started to laugh at me that's when I blew a nerve. I shot a punch upward towards his chin sending him three feet into the air. I appeared next to him in the air some how sending a kick into his side. Hearing little sounds of bone being broken getting louder.

crack crack CRACK CRACK

He hit the ground and that when my mind shot wide open after what just happen. He layed there on the ground motionless. I ran through the maze like house to outside and started running

Last edited by ασήμ on 5/26/2009, 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
    xx~Mithalia~xx
    xx~Mithalia~xx
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1056

Post by xx~Mithalia~xx 11/7/2008, 6:55 pm

Awesome!
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 11/24/2008, 7:32 pm

You said she turned into dust, but then you said you held her body. NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 5/9/2009, 8:10 pm

WE didn't give permission for a titan
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 5/9/2009, 8:30 pm

No one
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Silver's Characters Empty Chad son of Hephaestus

Post by Silver 5/13/2009, 7:36 am

Name: Chad

Eyes: dark brown

Hair: Brown short hair

Height: 5'10

Body Type: A runners body but trying to show more strength in arms and chest

Skin Color: hispanic Tan

God Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Sara

Country of Origin: America

Pets: None

Talents: building nice weapons, makes traps, running far and sprinting short

Skills: good double sword, ok with one sword

Weapon: Eletric and Shock are the blades if the blades are together they might shock you just from a sword collide. If they are separated they shock you if stabbed. They're 4'3 foot long

Life Before CHB: none of your bussiness

RP Example:

Any notes about your characters:
    Silver
    Silver

Male

Post by Silver 12/13/2009, 5:44 pm

Edited
    Kendall