A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Exploring the Forest

Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Exploring the Forest Empty Exploring the Forest

Post by Narufukoto 7/4/2013, 10:45 pm

I walk along the side of the forest, feeling the trees bark as I go along. I don't, and feel like I can't, look up. I continue walking through the forest and... I'm lost. "Hello?" I called for someone to help. There was no one... I ran farther in the forest, trying to head back to camp... I started thinking to myself Should I go back there anyway? I was stranded, walking aimlessly. In the middle of the forest. Rustling is all around me. Someone... or even worse, something is stalking me... "HELLO?!" I yelled, hoping for an answer.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Exploring the Forest Empty Re: Exploring the Forest

Post by Ryger17 7/4/2013, 11:22 pm

I am dozing off on a tree branch when I hear someone stumbling through forest. I sit up, put my bow over one shoulder, and look around. I hear a voice call out, "Hello?" It was a male voice and he sounded a little ways off. I swing my legs over the side of the branch and look around, carefully keeping silent. A brown haired boy about my age stumbles through the bushes and yells hello again. He looked pretty lost and starting to get nervous. I dropped down in front of him, "You lost?"
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/4/2013, 11:25 pm

"OH MY GOD" I kick you directly in the stomach when you drop from the trees. "Wait... Oh my god, sorry! Scared the s*it out of me."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 1:38 am

I bend over winded. This kid got startled easy. I though being a demigod didn't get you startled much. It took me a good minute to regain my breath.

"Well then was vicious," I said. I stood up and looked him in the eye. "My name is Jace. May I ask what you are doing out here?"

This kid seem to have some muscles, but no awareness. The forest was a very dangerous place for kids like him.

Ooc: Sorry for the late post, fireworks. Have to go be one tomorrow.
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 12:00 pm

"My name is Gavin... I really don't know what I'm doing here" I lied. I wanted to get out of the camp. It confused the hell out of me.
    "So,Jace, could you direct me to the exit? I'm kinda... Lost..."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 1:44 pm

"Well you chose a interesting place to get lost in." I picked my bow up from off the ground. "But follow me." I turned and started walking the opposite way from which he came. I quietly moved through the bushes, keeping my eyes opened for anything out of the ordinary.

"You're a terrible liar by the way. What are you really doing out here?" I ask ducking under a tree branch.
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 1:50 pm

I walked along with the stranger, hoping to leave. "You'd be surprised of how good of a liar I am. I want to get out of this hell-hole. How can any of you live like this?" I walk along, slowly reaching my scythes. If he tries anything, I'm killing him I thought to myself.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:02 pm

That question made me think. Us demigods had terrible lives. Monster always hunting us and trying to kill us.

I stop and turn to him, "It is a hard life, but we have to stay strong if we want to survive." I turned away. "And don't even try for the weapons, you would be down before you could strike."

Gavin seemed to have some trust issues with others.
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 2:06 pm

I sighed. "I've stayed strong for 16 years now and I'm just tired. And don't underestimate me." I continue walking ahead. "Is this way the way out?" I pointed in the direction were going.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:15 pm

I looked at Gavin. He is really headstrong, which is quite dangerous. I walk up to him, "Yeah this is the way out. And a helpful word of advice, don't overestimate yourself either. I have seen to many demigods kill because of that."

Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 2:19 pm

"Well I'm still alive,aren't I?" I continued walking in the direction, ignoring anything that came near.

After walking for minutes, I came to the camp. I looked at Jace "...You said this was the way out... I'm back at the camp...There is no way out of here, is there..."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:27 pm

This kid was starting to confuse me. He started to tell me that he doesn't want to be camp.

I bent down and started to tie my boot lace, "Why would you want to leave camp? It offers sanctuary for demigods. Out in the real world your not safe."
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 2:32 pm

"I don't care if it's safe here! I wasn't able to calm down ever since I got here! Greek Gods are real?! How do you all cope with that! I can't think, I can barely sleep! It's hell here!" I yelled. I then remained quiet placed my scythe along your neck while tying your boot. "I can't live like this..."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:48 pm

I felt the coldness of metal along my neck. "I told you not to do that," I said. In one quick move I kicked out his legs from under him and pull my knife from my boot. I jumped on him and put my knee into his wrist, forcing him to let go of the scythe. I took it and threw it into a nearby tree. I held him down with one hand on his left wrist and my knee on his right.

"Look, you can't go around threatening people at this camp. There are some who wouldn't tolerate this. In other words you would be dead now."

I feel a small line of blood go across my neck. That scythe was pretty sharp. I get off of him, "Try that again and I won't be so nice." I put my knife back in my boot and stand up. I extend my hand to help him up.
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 2:51 pm

"Next time I won't be either..." I grab his hand and get up, with a scythe in the other hand.
    "Where's the Hermes cabin... I guess I'm going to have to live with this..."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:56 pm

I retrieve his other scythe from the tree and give it to him. I sorta felt sorry for this kid. Being thrown into what a demigod is. But he also tried to kill me too.

"The Hermes cabin is number 11, just down there." I pointed to the cluster of cabins in the middle of camp, "And don't feel sorry for yourself, we all have to live with this."
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 2:59 pm

"Thanks." I took the scythe and walked to my bunk.

OOC: Gotta go, i'll be on later
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/5/2013, 3:01 pm

ooc: Ryger, Naru, please don't power-play.
    Narufukoto
    Narufukoto

Male

Post by Narufukoto 7/5/2013, 3:05 pm

OOC: Will do
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/6/2013, 5:54 pm

Ooc: My bad

Bic: I pick up my bow and head back to my cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 7:03 am