A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Exploring (private)

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Exploring (private) Empty Exploring (private)

Post by Toothless 4/12/2014, 10:39 pm

Happiness is like the sun shining on your face after a thunderstorm.

Jasmine walked, smiling, into the courtyard with the sun shining on her face. Her pink hair stood out a bit, but maybe the little beady tiara thing she had on her head was more distracting. Jasmine sat down in front of her cabin and looked about at the people walking, talking, or just sitting in the sunshine. She liked to be in the sun. It made her happy, because it brightened up the world. It made everything live, be healthy. It was amazing...

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Exploring (private) Empty Re: Exploring (private)

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 10:43 pm

Lily was trying to get back to her cabin, he feet ached so much from all of the walking she had to do today, while also falling on her face a few times along the way. She saw a girl in front of the Demeter Cabin. Lily smiled to herself. " Perfect. " She said to herself. " Hello. I am Lily Komaeda. But you can call me Komaeda. Pleased to meet you. " She said. Lily offered her hand for a handshake.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/12/2014, 10:51 pm

"Hi! I'm Jasmine! Nice to meet you, Komaeda!" Jasmine said, grinning from ear to ear. She took Lily's hand and shook it. Jasmine, being the oddball that she was, noticed how soft her hand was. Hehe, awkward. Jasmine re-adjusted her bead tiara. "You can sit, if you like!" She said, and motioned to the spot next to her.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 11:07 pm

" Hmm, thank you Jasmine. " Lily sat down next to her. " I am assuming your god parent is Demeter? " Lily asked. " Do you have any cool powers or talents? " Lily left her feet hang off the bench, she looked under the bench and saw a drachma there, she picked it up and put it in her pocket. Lily sighed, and looked down at the grass.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/12/2014, 11:16 pm

"Yep, child of Demeter! Sadly, I didn't get the super cool powers, but I am known for my green thumbs! Jasmine said with a little laugh. She kind of wanted really nice, awesome powers, but she wasn't sure how she'd use them, anyway. Like, when would she use them, and what for? Making people happy? Helping out a failing farm or garden? Of course, there was always the selfish purposes you could use them for, like making your own food so you wouldn't have to pay for it.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 11:24 pm

" Heh...At least you can do stuff...I was born a talentless person, I am pathetic..." She smiled. " At least I have some hope!...Hope is the most important thing in this world, and hope that is created from beating despair is the most amazing feeling that one could have..." Lily trailed off. " Sorry about that, I am pretty sure this is just a phase. Yep! Just a phase. " Lily gave Jasmine a kind of fake smile as saw another drachma on the ground and picked it up.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/13/2014, 12:03 am

"Nah, don't sweat about it! You're going to do great things, I know it!" Jasmine said, flashing another smile. She didn't like people being sad, she thought that if you were sad it kind of made you stuck in that one place for a while. Jasmine didn't like to be in one place. She always had to be going, going, going, on to the next place and the next adventure. She wanted to experience everything, she wanted to know everything about everything, she wanted to be everything. Just for the experience.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/13/2014, 12:10 am

" Hm, most people don't make it this far, by now, people would be running away from me calling me a creepy weirdo...Hey, wanna hope with me? Death could come any day, and hope will get us through, beating the despair! And I don't think I will do great things, being lucky can only go so far... ' Lily trailed off again. She snapped back into reality. " My parent is Tyche, by the way. Goddess of luck. I take after her I guess. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/13/2014, 12:28 am

Jasmine grinned. "Sure! And, you're not a creepy weirdo..." She didn't think anyone was really weird. There are only people who are different. She, herself, was quite different. Most people didn't have bubble gum pink hair, even less had a piercing in their upper lip, and a lot less wore a tiara everyday

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/13/2014, 7:41 am

Lily chuckled to herself. " Hope is the most important thing in this world, and hope that is created from beating despair is the most amazing feeling that one could have..." She paused. " Oh wait, I already said that huh. " Lily started playing with the coin in her hand, and then she just tossed it back at the ground. " I am pathetic, I just want to die... " She mumbled to herself. " So huh, tell me about your family? "

OOC: Don't worry about it
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/13/2014, 7:39 pm

A wave of concern crashed over Jasmine. "You're not pathetic. I think what you're saying is amazing and it takes a certain amount of courage to say stuff like that." She flashed a smile, and picked up the drachma she had tossed, twirling it between her fingers. "My family? Well, there's not much to say. It's just me and my dad, but really he doesn't care about me, so it's just me. Except for my friends, of course, as they are always with me and I love them like family." Jasmine took Lilys' hand, opened it, and put the drachma on her palm. She then softly closed her fingers around it, looking up at her and smiling brightly

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/13/2014, 7:55 pm

Lily managed a smile. " Thanks. Oh if you want to know about my family, it is just my grandmother and me, my dad was killed by a serial killed, and he was about to kill me too but...Hey look I am right here so I guess he didn't. " Lily opened her hand to see the coin. " Heh, thanks Jasmine, thanks for... " She paused and then blinked. " Hope hope hope hope hope hope.... " She repeated the same word over and over and over again, until she smiled brightly. It was kind of a scary smile. " Thank you, for the hope. Its a very beautiful thing yes? It is sad that of my hope right now is flowing through the despair that is me. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/13/2014, 8:23 pm

"Very, very beautiful indeed." Jasmine grinned and giggled. "Well, maybe I can help you be happier! I mean, you've obviously got the hope part down pat, but, maybe I can help you find something that makes you happier! Is there anything you like to do for fun? Anything you think you're good at?" Jasmine said eagerly. Now, she was bound and determined to get Lily to be happy.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/15/2014, 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/13/2014, 8:33 pm

" Well... I hope for fun, and like I said before, I am pathetic and a talentless person. Do you miss that part? " Lily frowned again. Man, was this person getting on my nerves. Lily thought to herself. " Nothing will ever make me happy, ever again, If you can get me my father back, then go on ahead, I doubt that nothing will make me happy again. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/13/2014, 9:02 pm

Jasmine smiled. "I don't believe that. Everyone has something. Also, you and your dad are always together. He is always with you. He never left. You should talk to him sometime. Maybe he'll respond. He won't respond in a normal talking way, but you'll know it." She smiled and put her hand on Lilys' shoulder in a comforting way.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/16/2014, 7:00 pm

" Get off me. My dad was a jerk anyways. I should be dead, but no he had to take the person`s life who cared. As much as I want to die right now, and he was living the life, he shouldnt have died, at all. It was his life. He wouldnt talk to me, even if I payed. " Lily pushed Jasmine`s hand off of her shoulder and picked another coin off of the ground. " Do you want to know why I want to die? Because my whole life has just been good luck and bad luck in a cycle, never stopping. There is now no meaning, but good luck and bad luck, hope and despair, life and death, it all happens to me. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/16/2014, 8:00 pm

Jasmine bit her lip and looked off. "I'll never understand how you're feeling. I won't. I'm not you. What I can understand is having parent issues. My dad has ignored me for a long, long time, so much I don't even see him at all everyday. He hates my guts, and wishes that he haad the whole penthouse to himself and didn't have to give up some space for my art room. I was really sad for a while, but then I found something that made me happy, and that was meeting new people. Everyone has something that makes them happy, even if it takes years to find it. I know you think I'm probably some spoiled rich kid who doesn't know any emotion aside from happiness, but trust me, I've been through the rainstorm." Jasmine spoke softly, and when she started talking about how Lily must think she was spoiled she actually teared up a little, because she really wanted to help her and she knew that Lily wouldn't open up to her unless she knew what Jasmine was like.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/17/2014, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/16/2014, 9:33 pm

" Hm, Jasmine, I think that I realized the thing that makes me happy. " Lily smiled. " Hope. Hope makes me happy. Because of hope, I can always dream of things and wish they come true, and maybe, just maybe, it will happen. " Lily gave Jasmine the coin in her hand. " Think of it as a way to remember the sad/crazy/mental/wierd person that is me, and hey, maybe we can hope together sometimes. We can talk about of lives and our familys and how we are diffrent. And maybe I will tell you my secret someday. " Lily smiled a creepy smile again. " maybe, just maybe, I can hope for something greater, something bigger, better, rope we will need rope and- " She stopped talking. " Oops, I have done it again havent I? I am sorry about that, I guess we all have a creepy killer inside of us. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 9:45 am

Jasmine grinned in her oddball way. "Now, I'm usually not one to quote movies, but let's be weirdos together." She said, smiling brightly, and looked down at the coin her in hand. Grinning mischievously, she asked, "Heads or tails?" This little game of luck, and yes, hope, that she had come up with would hopefully secure a new friendship. It all depended on the side. "If you're right, best friends, if not, then hope isn't on our side of friendship and we have to deal with that." Jasmine said, still grinning.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/17/2014, 3:21 pm

Lily grinned as well. " Ok, I choose heads. You are right, luck is mainly the way people choose friendships, everyone meets by chance. So lets hope that this will be the way we can stay friends. Luck is amazing, luck is the way we do everything. Luck is the chance of everything. Along with a circle of hope and despair. " Lily was more exited than ever. It was time for the luck of the flip.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 5:03 pm

Jasmine grinned and tossed the coin high in the air. She mentally imagined the coin going in slow motion, and it slowly flipped silently. After a moment, it came down and she caught it, and slapped it down onto her wrist. Excited but scared, she took a peek at the coin, and looked up, looking a little bit happier. "I guess we were meant to be friends..." She said grinning as wide as ever and showing her the coin, laying heads up on her arm. A sign of their friendship, and a lot of luck.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/17/2014, 5:07 pm

Lily smiled and then rolled her eyes with sarcasm. " Yah Hinata thanks. " She paused. " Eh dont worry about that, thats just a little inside joke, lets just say, I am glad we are friends, and it was best that luck and hope decided. " Lily got up anddid a jump in the air. " Best 2 out of 3. " She said jokingly. " Kidding, kidding. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 5:13 pm

Jasmine giggled. "The luck of the Greek!" She shouted, maybe a little bit too loudly, seeing as everyone started staring, but Jasmine didn't care. Having friends was awesome and having just met a new one was like the best thing in the world to her. Laughing, she stood up beside her friend. So, wanna walk and you can tell me what you like to do? beside being hopeful..." She adding, jokingly.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/17/2014, 5:18 pm

" Ok well, I like...Uh Hopeing! And uh well, thats kind of it. But hopeing is a big part of me! With out Hope I dont know what I would be. Maybe despair, but I am not really sure. I cant do anything really because, I am pathetic and born a talentless person. Agian, I would tell you more about myself, but I am not sure if I trust you yet, or if you trust me yet... " Lily got up and started to walk with Jasmine.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 6:17 pm

Stealle walked along the streach of cabins. Her blonde hair was pulled into a messy pony tail, and her bangs flopped uselessly over her eyes. She watched as two girls talked on a bench. Stealle really only ha one friend her age, and one fairly younger than her. She needed friends... but really didn't feel like going over there and socializing. There was the deliema. She could just stand there and wait for bubble gum hair to notice her, but she thought that was unlikely. Her own hair shared the quality of being abused with dye, bit Stealles wasn't nearly as bright. Hers was lightly highlighted with a sky blue color. Against her blond hair, it actually looked rather nice.

((screw it I don't color things...))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:03 am