A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

"I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things"

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

"I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things" Empty "I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things"

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 3:06 pm

"I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things" Tumblr_m30t3k4vdc1rsz4cmo1_500
    Name: His name is Cicero Jester Crux

Eyes: His eyes are an odd light hazel color.

Hair: His hair is red, and he grows it out and cuts it quite a lot as he can never decide on how long he wants it.

Height: He's definitely short for his age, only coming to about 5 feet and 7 inches.

Body Type: Cicero is thin, but he is somewhat built, and can throw a good punch.

Skin Color: His skin isn't very pale, but he doesn't have a tan either.

God Parent: Cicero's mother is Mania, the Greek goddess of insanity and madness, which he is very proud of.

Mortal Parent: And his father, whom isn't very fond of Cicero, is Enthir Crux

Country of Origin: He's lived his whole life in the United States, in Manhattan, New York, to be exact.

Pets: He does not trust himself enough to own a pet.

Talents: Cicero is very quick and can be very silent when needed. He's not fond of charging and just straight up bludgeoning enemies, so he relies on those talents to sneak up and quickly take out his target, though it doesn't work s decent percent of the time. He is also very good with a dagger, slashing and cutting swiftly so he can kill faster and move on before someone finds him. Cicero is also rather talented with a flute.

Weapon**: Cicero has two Celestial Bronze daggers. Simple, yes, but he's had them for quite some time and can use them to be just as effective and deadly as a sword.

Flaws: He's completely bonkers. It wasn't very bad at first, but over his life time. it progressively got worse. He scarcely has any sanity left. Cicero can't seem to shut up, which means that he talks to himself . A lot. He rants and raves and even has full-out conversations and arguments with himself. He also can't keep any friends or relationships, as they either end up dead because he went berserk or they simply leave him because he's crazy. The fact that almost all the people who have at least given him a chance have either tried to send him away or left him has resulted in him having trust issues to top off his problems.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Cicero can make one person go mental, but only if he is touching them. He can do it to one person at a time, and only two people a day. When he does this, the person generally tends to get very violent and start talking utter nonsense. They can resist it if they manage to register what is happening and get Cicero off before the power takes effect, and it takes about a minute and a half for it to start taking effect. The victim also does not remember what they did or what happened whilst they were insane. This last for four to six minutes and leaves him with a terrible headache afterwards, and if he extends it past four minutes, he starts to get dizzy and nauseated. He needs at least three hours of rest before he can use his power again, and more if he uses it longer.

Life Before CHB*: Cicero and his father lived in a rather small apartment in Manhattan, as it was only the two of them. His father though, didn't exactly like how small it was , simply because Cicero was always right around the corner, though he couldn't afford to move. As a young boy, Cicero liked to tease and embarrass his father, not knowing any better. And he was verbally abused because of that, and also because Enthir had a very short temper. But, as Cicero grew older, he started to do increasingly terrible things, and was yelled and abused even further. Eventually, when he was 13, he had locked himself in his room, scarcely coming out. Enthir, not wanting to have to put up with the boy's madness, coaxed Cicero to come along with him to the beach. Cicero's father led him to Camp Half-Blood, but when the boy stopped to take a good long look at the camp, Enthir took off, trusting that Cicero would have enough sense to enter and stay there.

RP Example*: Cicero laughed quietly and crazily to himself, looking down from his perch on a tree branch. The insane demi-god had been following a camper who had made fun of him. "Ohhh... So the foolish little camper though she could be like bad, bad Father and get away from Cicero, did she? He he he he he... Poor, lonely, Cicero isn't crazy... just... complicated." He murmured under his breath, swiftly jumping from the tree and silently dropping into a crouch as his targeted camper continued to walk. He drew out his dagger, having a devious and crooked grin on his face as he sneaked after her. When Cicero was near enough, he stood and covered her mouth with his hand so she couldn't scream as he held a dagger to her throat. "You unworthy thing should have known better than to have insulted the 'lowly' Cicero, hmmm? But, Cicero will be merciful just this once. Now go, worm! And don't let Cicero catch you again!" He hissed , pulling away and retreating from the girl.

Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Doctor Delbert Doppler on 7/30/2013, 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

"I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things" Empty Re: "I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things"

Post by Kendall 7/14/2013, 10:36 pm

So, how does the person tend to act when he uses his power on him/her? How can a person resist his power? When he's finished using the power does the victim remember what happened during it or no?
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

"I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things" Empty Re: "I am not a bad man, even though I do bad things"

Post by Kevin 7/14/2013, 10:49 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/14/2013, 10:52 pm

How long does it take for the power to start taking effect?
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/14/2013, 10:55 pm

Edited.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 7/30/2013, 5:51 pm

How many people a day can he make go crazy? Can he make more than one person go crazy at a time?
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/30/2013, 5:58 pm

Edited.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 8/5/2013, 11:43 pm

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:17 pm