A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Things that should be said

A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1260
    Registration date : 2010-03-30

Things that should be said Empty Things that should be said

Post by A.M. 10/19/2015, 6:27 pm

I'm not sure there still is anyone here who remembers me, but I would like to say something to you all.

For those who don't know me, here's something for you: I registered in 2010, when I was like 15 and I played for a while.
    I was in a bad place when I joined CHB. But really, I never thought this would become more than practice for my english.
    I was wrong. And I am glad it was that way.
    I made friends. I still like to think of them as friends.
    I played and learned a lot.
    I developed a passion for writing, a passion that I had thought had been long gone.
    With it, I started reading more and more about mythology. It still is one of my favorite things to discuss.
    I laughed out loud when I saw people I had started to know as friends decide to have a group of talking cats going around camp.
    I had fun and I was happy.
    Memories. Good memories.

It's been 5 years since I registered and probably 2 since I stopped coming here. I don't remember the last time I was here and had my characters going on camp as if they had the world on their hands and everything was possible. I quite miss playing with Jason, Ryo, Kelly and that talking cat.
    It wasn't that long ago, but it still feels like it.

I guess that this is all just a thank you. Really.
    I have this friend, 15 years old, you see? And he was also in a bad place. So I started to tell him about RPG and about the fun I used to have here. I remembered and I smiled.
    I know this may seem random and maybe people who used to rpg with me, won't see it anyway.
    But if they do, I'd like to tell them thank you.

And if there is anyone in here who's in a bad place, don't worry, it isn't just a cliché.
    It does get better.

Cheers, A.M.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Things that should be said Empty Re: Things that should be said

Post by Shade 10/19/2015, 9:04 pm

I could write something big and inspirational or say how I remember you and all that but I'd be lying. But this did sound great and amazing and I'm glad this site and the people on it could help you through whatever it was you were going through which in turn gave you the knowledge to help your friend. So, instead I'll just leave this.

Things that should be said BuiKtQ8IUAAIguS

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 4:36 pm