A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dates and Things~

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Dates and Things~ Empty Dates and Things~

Post by jake. 8/19/2014, 10:28 am

Dates and Things~ Arran-sly-02-03-2013-47-435x580

Xyeon sat at the side of the lake in his swimming trunks, sunglasses (Black Raybans to be exact) and flip flops. There was a picnic blanket layed out a few metres beside him, and it was layed out with sandwiches, apples, and all the small simple things Xyeon hoped Allison would like. He was nibbling on a cookie, looking out over the lake. The sun was still shimmering onto the perfectly clear water, and this part of the lakes shore was flat, but not rocky or sandy, it was grassy but led out onto a sandy shore. It was the best spot ever of all times for a picnic and a first date, Xyeon thought. He didn't really know what to think of Allison yet, though. She could just be a flirt or maybe a girlfriend? Xyeon shrugged it off. If this date would go well, then maybe he would end up really liking her. He already found her fantastic, but he couldn't quite put her in picture. He took another nibble of his cookie and sighed. It was quite warm, but not achingly hot. There were soft breezes that rustled the trees and bushes nearby, and there was literally no one around except him.

Last edited by Jake Landry on 8/20/2014, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Dates and Things~ Empty Re: Dates and Things~

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/19/2014, 10:44 am

Dates and Things~ Tumblr_mel8flFSJ61rb1h8ko1_500

Allison had spent the entire day getting ready for her date with Xyeon, trying different outfits and hairstyles and makeup, trying to get it right. She eventually decidd on putting her curly hair up in a ponytail, showing off the ombre style of her hair. Her makeup was simple, for her standards, just a simple, natural looking beach look. She was wearing a black sundress with half-sleeves, covered in pink and blue flowers and a large opening in the back. Under that she was wearing her bathing suit. Allison walked to the lake, clenching her fists with nerves. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw Xyeon. Allison walked up to wear he was sitting and sat down next to him. "I half expected you not to show up." Allison had been scolded by her friend Jase for making a date with an Apollo kid. Jase didn't trust them and didn't want to have to save Allison from heartbreak.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 8/20/2014, 2:32 am

Dates and Things~ Arran-sly-02-03-2013-47-435x580

Xyeon grinned as he saw Allison next to her. "Ah, and why would that be?" He asked and carried on nibbling on his cookie. "I would never run away from such a beauty like you, do not fear." He said and smiled, kissing her forehead. He layed down, watching the clouds travel over the very blue sky.

OOC: Shooooort ;---;
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/20/2014, 11:07 am

Dates and Things~ Tumblr_mel8flFSJ61rb1h8ko1_500

Allison layed down next him, maybe a little too close, the sides of their arms touching. She could feel every single point where their arms came in contact. It was like 100 little electric shocks. "My best friend, his name is Jase, is really protective of me. Not in a bad way, he's just had to pick me up after too many heasrtbreaks. He told me not to trust an Apollo kid. That they are just bunch of flirts who would never pick just one girl. He said you probably have 3 other dates today." Allison said, quietly. She was nervous about that, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:03 am