A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Accidental Meeting

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Accidental Meeting Empty Accidental Meeting

Post by DannyBoi 7/12/2013, 1:25 pm

Blake sat at the edge of the lake, wondering why him? Why did he, of all the people in the world,have to be a demigod? It wasn't fair. Yet because of it, he had to socialize with people. The one thing that was hard tor him.He could disect a chevy, remake the Trojan horse, and even make a mechanical bird that could function like a real one, but talking to a girl made him nauseous.
    Pjo27
    Pjo27

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2013-08-11

Accidental Meeting Empty Re: Accidental Meeting

Post by Pjo27 9/15/2013, 1:27 pm

A beautiful nymph approached Blake. Her eyes studied him closely. "Son of Hephaestus no doubt," she said. "I am Emily. Nymph of trees. So who are you? Wait! Blake!" The cool breeze blue. Emily looked at the red rose next to her. The blue water touched her feet. "Cold!" she shrieked. "How do you demigods stand it?" I can't! How?!?!" Emily laughed at herself. "Don't mind me," she giggled.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 9/17/2013, 8:48 pm

Blake woke from his day dreaming with a start. He looked to his right and saw a girl. That feeling in his stomach came back, but he had practice recently. This girl looked around 15, close to his age, so he didn't think that t would be too hard to chat. Wait, how'd you know my name? And how'd you know my father? He asked her.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 11/4/2013, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pjo27
    Pjo27

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2013-08-11

Post by Pjo27 11/4/2013, 6:45 pm

Emily felt chatty. "I have sources," she said and winked. A smirked crossed Emily's face. Her green eyes studied him. Her red hair flew frantically. "What is it like?" she asked. "Being a demigod?" The wind blew strongly. "Hurry, before it gets colder." It was late afternoon and dinner would be soon.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/4/2013, 7:12 pm

Blake sensed that she was cold. He was always told to be a gentleman, so that meant giving up a seat for someone, opening the door for someone, or giving your jacket to those who needed it. In this case, it was the latter of the three. Well, I'm not too hungry, and here you go. He gave her his jacket. You looked cold. To answer your question, imagine this, he made two "Ls" with his hands and made rectangle, like movie directors do, then spread his arms apart. You're a normal kid, with what you thought was your normal family, and lived a normal life. Then, one day, your next door neighbor comes over to your house, tells you that your father is a god, and you have to go to New York to go to a camp that is filled with other kids like you! he said. Then his voice started to get more intense and angry. Now you know that you can never go back home, never live a safe life again, never tell the people that mattered most to you that you love them, and never... never...never know if you'll survive to the next day. he sighed, then looked over at the nymph and saw her expression. He softened his voice, and said, I'm sorry about that. I just... I've just been under a lot of stress lately. He didn't want to scare this girl away, he wanted to make a new friend. So, uh... how is it being a nymph? he asked her.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/13/2013, 11:36 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------
    This Rp has been discontinued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:54 pm