A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

"If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

"If you don't, I'll make you into shoes." Empty "If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

Post by Kevin 7/12/2013, 4:45 pm

Moriarty's RP invite
    « Sorry. Wrong day to die. »

••• Intro •••

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Why hello there! I see you have (hopefully) shown interest in roleplaying with me! And don't mind the title, I won't make you into shoes... that is unless you give me a reason to.

I enjoy roleplaying very much, so I tend to post frequently, but at times I warn you that I can be very lazy, although I will try my best to post. And sometimes I do not have access to a computer or anything that I would like to post with, so at those times, my posts won't be very good, or I won't post at all. Anyway! I tend to mirror post, but would be fine with a word minimum, if you wish there to be one. I post in third person, I tried first, but it was just really weird for me. I only ask that you are at least somewhat literate with good grammar and spell the majority of things correctly. I understand if there are the occasional mistakes or one-liners, but I do not want them to be constants. Anyway, if you do choose to roleplay with me, I hope that I will roleplay to your standards!
    ••• Topics in progress •••

••• RP waiting list •••

© Mzlle Alice.

© Mzlle Alice.
    Tama Ovisson (AVAILABLE)
    • (Description soon to come)
    • --
    © Mzlle Alice.
    Jamie Moriarty (AVAILABLE)
    • This 14 year old is a daughter of Loki and is from England. She has a very devious mind, and loves to use it. But, whilst she does have a knack for criminal activities, she has other people do the dirty work most of the time. Though, she takes care of the more personal matters. She has an alias, whom she just calls Jamie, who she likes to use to fool people into believing that she's just the most friendly and innocent person there is, only to later have them killed for the fun of it. She's a bit crazy and can get very angry or touchy at random times for no reason.
    • Sherry Holmes; Basically her arch-enemy, Jamie takes the most pleasure in practically torturing her, and Sherry pretty much despises Jamie, which only makes hurting Sherry more fun for the daughter of Loki.
    Severin Moran; Jamie's one and only boyfriend. She doesn't exactly like to admit that she is in love with him, and would do practically anything for him, but she does know that it is the truth.
    Ian Adler; Her partner-in-crime and one of her favorite people (besides Severin and Sherry). Jamie enjoys talking with him, and conspiring with him.

© Mzlle Alice.
    Vincent Whinthrop (AVAILABLE)
    • Vincent is the British 18 year old son of Euphrosyne. He's generally a very happy-go-lucky kind of guy unless you leave him alone. He knows a truck-load of useless facts and will blurt them out randomly. He will also blurt out random facts to keep himself focused in high-pressure situations. He's currently aiming to be a forensic anthropologists and is well on his way to becoming one. Vincent is extraordinarily smart, but doesn't necessarily like to flaunt it all that often.
    • Vincent's a friendly guy, so he's open to having lots of friends, but he's not necessarily looking for love.
    © Mzlle Alice.
    Igor Savić (UNAVAILABLE)
    • Igor is a 17 year old Australian son of Aphrodite. He looks very much like a female, and was always teased because of it. He, however, is proud of his looks, even if he has actually been mistaken for a girl by some meat-heads he used to go to school with. He is a talented model, always knows what to wear, and is never afraid to point out that he thinks someone is wearing a "bad" outfit. Igor is slightly conceited and hates to fight, almost always running away from a fight should one arise.
    • Tobias West; A 12 year old son of Loki, whom he has become rather fond of.
    © Mzlle Alice.
    Cicero Crux (UNAVAILABLE)
    • Cicero is 17 years of age, and is a son of Mania, the greek goddess of insanity and madness, that it. Thus being said, one might be able to infer that he's completely crazy. He does have slightly homicidal tendencies, but that's only if he's set off enough to get murderous. Cicero talks to himself a lot, since he doesn't have real friends, and he talks in third person the majority of the time. He's very, very untrusting as well, and it takes a lot out of him to even slightly like someone, friend or not. Cicero loves to talk though, which is another reason he talks to himself, and can be easily distracted by conversation. He also loves to play the flute, and always carries one around with him.
    • What Cicero would really like is a friend that will actually stay his friend, but despises admitting that he's lonely.

A big thanks to my dearest Irene (Morgan Landry) for the html! :D

Last edited by Oliver Kirkland on 2/16/2014, 3:03 pm; edited 20 times in total
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

"If you don't, I'll make you into shoes." Empty Re: "If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

Post by Jules 7/19/2013, 7:12 am

I'd like to rp with Igor c: when possible
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

"If you don't, I'll make you into shoes." Empty Re: "If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

Post by Kevin 7/19/2013, 12:29 pm

Alright! :D I'll make sure to notify you when he's available!
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/22/2013, 3:39 pm

Pssst. Moriarty! When Charlie is available can he rp with Charlie? hehehehe. Oh! By the way Charlie doesn't tell his name. Just call him The Doctor
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/22/2013, 7:47 pm

Actually, I was going to kill Charlie off to make room for a new character. Sorry. :(
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/24/2013, 1:03 pm

Lance?
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/24/2013, 5:22 pm

Possibly, but I'm sure he'll be occupied for quite some time. Plus, he's roman and I don't know if your character is or not.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/24/2013, 5:58 pm

Not Charlie. But i do have a Liam. He's occupied too. That reminds me to post.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/24/2013, 5:59 pm

Alright, if you're willing to wait for a while, then you can RP with Lance. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 11:37 pm