A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
nix
Samrenango
Ace of Spades
Four
Kendall
IAmTheDoctor
Arik
TookaTooka
12 posters

umm dont know what to say..

TookaTooka

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-01-29

umm dont know what to say.. Empty umm dont know what to say..

Post by TookaTooka 1/29/2012, 1:00 am

i dont know what to say, but um you can call me Tooka, or Bradley. ok, so bye for now...
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

umm dont know what to say.. Empty Re: umm dont know what to say..

Post by Arik 1/29/2012, 10:20 am

Hay there! Welcome to CHB.
    I'm Special Agent Arika Allred. You can call me Nico, NGF, Arik, or Agent Allred.
    Make sure you read the rules.
    Make a character!
    PM me or someone with a colored name if you have questions.
    Hope you have fun and I'm excited to begin posting with you.
    IAmTheDoctor
    IAmTheDoctor

Female
    Number of posts : 629
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post by IAmTheDoctor 1/29/2012, 11:22 am

Herro! I beith Hailey! You may call me Doctor, Doc, Hailey, Hail, Hails, etc. Have a great time, read the rules, make a character and post away! This may be random but, if you like Doctor Who, PM me and I'll tell you my DW roleplay site. Have fun and I hope to post with you soon!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 1:41 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 1/29/2012, 4:11 pm

Yoo! I'm Sonica Kagemiya, proud member for two years. Welcome to CHB! I hope you have a great time with us. Read the rules, make a character, blah blah blah. If you need help, you can always hit the PM button at the bottom of this post to ask me. Or, if you don't like me for whatever reason, PM somebody else. Anybody else. As long as they have a colorful username. White doesn't count. Anyway, if you'd ever like to chat, just scroll down into the cbox. I'm usually there. Hope to see you around~!
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 1/29/2012, 5:06 pm

Salutations, my name is Ace! If you haven't already, go take a gander at the Rules section here and get up to snuff with how things go about around here. (:

Once you're done with that, you should make your very own role-playing character! As a new member you get FIVE FREE CHARACTER SLOTS, with any ONE of them being allowed as a Norse or Egyptian demigod. You can use this character template provided here.

If you need help picking out a Greek god(dess), you can use this topic as a reference here. If you need something more expansive, there's this great website I like to go on that has a comprehensive list of everything Greek mythology-related here. I highly recommend it!

Once you've created your topic, just wait for an Admin or Elite Staff Member to approve it. It shouldn't take too long, but nevertheless, please be patient. (: Also, if you don't know how to roleplay, this topic is very helpful in teaching you the proper way in doing so!

Whenever you post on the roleplay forums, you get 2 drachmas, and whenever you create a topic in the roleplay forums, you get 5 drachmas. Drachmas are the site's "currency" system, and you can spend them in the site shop here. There, you can buy extra character slots, buy permission for a quest, purchase a name change, and other stuff!

Also, you can socialize with the other members of this site in the Out Of Character Talk area, create wonderful art in the Designer Forum, write a tale and put it up in the Stories section, and even help others with their homework in the Homework Help Forum!

Feel free to drop by in the chat box located at the bottom of the page, too! Usually there's a member or five there. Several of us like to go there and just chill, talking about random stuff, so don't be shy and join us! Just please be respectful with everyone and listen to the staff members. (:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate in private messaging any of the staff, which are easily recognizable by their varied colors and bolded names.

If you need a roleplaying partner, you can always ask me or any other member on the site through private message. I usually tend to avoid having my characters in relationships nowadays, though. xD

Anywho, I hope you have a great time in Camp Half Blood! Remember to have fun. (:
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 1/29/2012, 7:27 pm

Hey there! You can refer to me as Sam, Samwich, or Sammamwich. I hope you enjoy it here, because it is really fun and addicting! Just ask if you want to role play sometime, because I am on a lot. Hope you have a wonderful time here. 

-Bacon Lover
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 1/30/2012, 7:06 am

Hi I'm Nix! You can PM anytime if you want to RP! I hope you like it here on CHB! See you around!
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 2/1/2012, 11:28 pm

Hello there, I'm Chuck, a super secret agent, but most call me Elle. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with purdy colorful names, like me. Also, let me know if you'd like to rp. I'm almost always open to posting. (: I hope you have fun; see you around!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 2/2/2012, 6:57 am

Hello, I'm Mason Valley. Welcome to CHB! If you ever wanna post, just PM me. But first you need your character approved. I should be able to help you out, but if you prefer a person with a colored name that's okay. Happy playing!
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 2/3/2012, 1:29 am

Hi, I am Reyna
    Welcome to CHB, it is awesome place to hang out.
    Hope you enjoy it and if you wanna RP with me just PM me anytime.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 2/26/2012, 1:17 pm

Hello! Welcome to camp half-blood! My name is Amy and I'm a princess...even though my user name is Kiara. Anyways I just wanted to welcome you and say Hi some helpful advice would be to read the rules and also make your character that way you will be able to post. If you have any questions feel free to pm an Admin who's names are black or anybody else of the staff, they have colorful names like mine! I hope you like it here and that you really get into it and get active it's lots of fun and we always love having new active members. After you get your character approved I'm always free to post if you would like.

Thanks! Have a great day! (: (better late then never right?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:26 am