A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hunger

Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Hunger Empty Hunger

Post by Tyrannic 7/24/2013, 3:21 am

I was playing Skyrim and something happened that put an image in my head that i have to transfer into something. This just a small part and there shall be more even if none read it, but if this happens to be read, commentary would be great.

" Why did you do it?" The gaurd asked fiercly, itching to grab his sword from it's hilt. " I don't understand," Replied  a scaly voice from across the room, " I took care of the guy..." " That's not with this is about, this is about..." The gaurd gulped, "what you did after." A chuckle came from across the room. "Stop laughing, you sick monster!" The gaurd shouted, "Answer the question!" " To do so I would have to explain the Hunger," An Argonian face leaned forward, " And I believe the best way to do so is to give my story."
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Hunger Empty Re: Hunger

Post by Tyrannic 7/25/2013, 4:16 pm

As I said, i'm posting more. Commentary gladly accepted.

Chapter One

" Come on Sy'vek, father will be home soon." hissed an annoyed voice. Sy'vek rolled over, having not heard the voice or caring really. "Get up." Commanded the voice, as the blanket was ripped off of Sy'vek. Sy'vek tried to roll over, but a hand grabbed his right horn, jerking him up. " Why are you so mean, Itan?" Sy'vek asked his green scaled older brother, staring into his white eyes. Strange how they were so different, Sy'vek thought, as he thought about his own scales being  brown, like father, and his yellow eyes.
        " Father will be home soon." Itan announced, pushing down his purple feather like hair, between his curved horns. Sy'vek reached to the back of his head, feeling the multiple rows of spikes between his straight horns. " Fine, I'll tell father you didn't want to see him." Itan said, as he left the room that they shared. " I'm coming!" Sy'vek hissed, as he got out of bed.

Sy'vek blinked his weary eyes and studied the room. Two beds, two dressers, a table and two chairs. Sy'vek got up and walked to the dresser  closest to his bed. He grabbed a pair of beige trousers off the and a brown tunic that hadfallen on the floor. Sy'vek quickly  put on his clothes and walked through the door frame  into the main room. This was twice the size of their bedroom, consisting of a fireplace, a larger table with 4 chairs, a chest, and the door leading to father's room. Itan was sitting in a stool by the front door looking out the window. He was wearing a tunic similiar to Sy'vek but red and the same color trousers. Sy'vek walkedover to him and stared out the window into the swamps, waiting for father.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:12 am