A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
SonofChaos
Skyler
Panda Coffee
7 posters

Hunger Games Fanfic

Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Hunger Games Fanfic Empty Hunger Games Fanfic

Post by Panda Coffee 11/4/2011, 11:38 pm

As a school project My teacher has asked my class to write a blog with fanfiction. This is one of my Hunger Games entries, please help me to improve!

Chapter 1, Entering the Games:

Chapter 2, Muttations:

Chapter 3, The Unexpected:

Last edited by knb3 on 11/10/2011, 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Hunger Games Fanfic Empty Re: Hunger Games Fanfic

Post by Skyler 11/5/2011, 12:06 am

its amazing!<33
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/5/2011, 12:58 am

Thanks! As soon as I finish the next entry I'll post it here before the blog so that hopefully you all with help me edit it.
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Post by Skyler 11/5/2011, 1:03 am

ok ssweet!
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/8/2011, 10:42 pm

I'm working on it right now, the assignment was to write about the loss of a friend or ally in the games. Here is the beginning:

I rolled over and groaned softly, curling my knees up to my chest. "Rough night?" A deep male voice said from my left. Within seconds I'm out of the sleeping bag and scrambling to my feet, reaching for a knife that was not there. "You might wanna keep of tha-" He cuts off and jumps up as I cry out in pain and my leg gives out. Meaty arms grabbed me seconds before I hit the ground, setting me gently down on a boulder. "Wh-Who are you?" I blurt out, trying to back up. A shot of burning pain shooting up my leg puts a halt to my futile retreat. "And what happened to my leg?" I snap, staring up at this boy. "I'm the District 6 male tribute, My name is Adam." He said. "And as for your leg, well you got bit by a Jellyfang." He chuckled. "A what?" I snapped, not happy that he was laughing at me. "A mutt made by the Capitol to cut off our food supply during the war, it's a mixture of a jellyfish and a snake. The venom is deadly." He explained. I frowned, narrowing my eyes "So whay did you save me?" I growled at him. He shrugged, "You remind me of someone I once knew." He admitted, his voice trailing off.
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 11/9/2011, 2:39 pm

MOAR
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/9/2011, 6:31 pm

Um, ok. So is it any good? I promise I'll write more as soon as my brother gets off the computer tonight.
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 11/10/2011, 3:58 pm

YES
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 11/10/2011, 5:46 pm

lol sweet
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9302
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 11/10/2011, 6:43 pm

DUDE! THAT IS EPIC! More! please?
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/10/2011, 8:52 pm

Woah, I feel like a good writer for once. Thanks guys, you make me feel appreciated :D
    So since this is such a hit I think I'll post everything, make it a complete narrative. So give me about 20 minutes and I should have it all up.The stuff that's done at least.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/10/2011, 9:50 pm

Ok big chapter here, I'm going to break it up into two. So here's Chapter 3, The Unexpected:

I rolled over and groaned softly, curling my knees up to my chest. "Rough night?" A deep male voice said from my left. Within seconds I'm out of the sleeping bag and scrambling to my feet, reaching for a knife that was not there. "You might wanna keep off tha-" He cuts off and jumps up as I cry out in pain and my leg gives out. Meaty arms grabbed me seconds before I hit the ground, setting me gently down on a boulder. "Wh-Who are you?" I blurt out, trying to back up. A shot of burning pain shooting up my leg puts a halt to my futile retreat. "And what happened to my leg?" I snap, staring up at this boy. "I'm the District 6 male tribute, My name is Adam." He said. "And as for your leg, well you got bit by a Jellyfang." He chuckled. "A what?" I snapped, not happy that he was laughing at me. "A mutt made by the Capitol to cut off our food supply during the war, it's a mixture of a jellyfish and a snake. The venom is deadly." He explained. I frowned, narrowing my eyes "So why did you save me?" I growled at him. He shrugged, "You remind me of someone I once knew." He admitted, his voice trailing off. I narrowed my eyes even more, staring at them between slits. I turned and spotted my clothes on a rock next to me. I slipped the cloak and sweater on, painfully pulling my boots on over the bite. I caught a glimpse of the wound and was swept away with a wave of nausia, the skin was pulled tight over a large area of splotchy green skin. Two tiny holes marked where the snake's fangs had pierced the flesh; a clear liquid was oozing out of the holes. I gagged and pulled my pant leg back down.
    I turned to Adam, hating to have to rely on him "Will you get me something I can use as a crutch?" I ask, swallowing back bile. He nodded, frowning as he examined the trees. I watched him closely, finally taking the time to take a closer look. He had a scruffy head of golden blonde hair, almost luminous in the sunlight. He lifted a slender-fingered hand to brush a particularly long piece of hair behind his ear. Now that I had bothered to look, I noticed that his arms weren’t thick and meaty as I originally thought, but thin and wiry. He turned around and my breath just zoomed right out of my lungs. He looked like my brother.
    Something in my face must’ve given me away because when he handed me a crudely fashioned wooden crutch his eyes were curious. I struggled to find an explanation but the words that came out of my mouth were soo not the ones I was thinking of. “You’re supposed to be dead.” I blushed scarlet when he looked at me like I was crazy. “What is that supposed to mean?” He growled, confusion flitting across his features. “I-I thought you were someone else for a moment.” I frowned, glancing away. Adam sighed and offered his arm for me to grasp. I reach up and curl my fingers around his forearm, pulling my legs and the makeshift crutch up underneath me. “We might as well get moving, the forest is a better place for you right now.” He said gently.
    As we walked I looked up at him again, examining his features closely. His ice blue eyes were a shade darker than my brother’s, his skin slightly paler. His hair was cut slightly more stylishly than my brother’s, due to his prep team no doubt. Unlike my brother his chin and cheeks were smooth and pale, like all of the other male tributes. I remember my brother’s light stubble snagging my hair the day I was chosen, him looking into my eyes and telling me that I was coming home. Telling me that under no circumstances that I was to die in the arena. I remember staring intensely into his eyes and nodding solemnly, my proclamation of “I will, nothing can stand in my way.”
    The thought brings unwanted tears to my eyes and I brush them away, forcing myself to think other thoughts. “So what are you’re talents?” I ask, trying to make small talk. He laughed “Are you really interested?” He said bitterly. “I mean, I’m supposed to be dead right?” Youch, that one stung. I frown and let the silence take over.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7795
    Registration date : 2011-07-06

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/23/2011, 9:48 pm

SInce your my best friend I feel as if I should tell you the truth.....the truth is.....YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER AND YOU NEED TO HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -cough cough- haha love you! write more! (this reminds me...I need to check out your Guy's blog again!)
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 11/26/2011, 11:09 am

OMG IM A HUGE FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES AND THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BOOKS!!!! OMGGGGGG I NEEED MOREEE!!!
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 11/26/2011, 9:11 pm

Thanks you two! My, er, computer is messing up at the moment... So I won't be able to write more for a little bit, sorry guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:26 am