A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Link Marcoc

Link100200

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-08-03

Link Marcoc Empty Link Marcoc

Post by Link100200 8/3/2013, 8:47 pm

Name:Link Marcoc
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Short, Dark brown
    Height:5'
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Hecate
    Mortal Parent:Sam Marcoc
    Country of Origin:United States of America
    Pets:A dog names DuelHound, breed is golden retriver.
    Talents:Can cast spells, run fast, and jump high.
    Weapon**:Casts Spells
    Flaws:Not strong, gets bored easily and gets agitated easily
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can cast spells. He must wait 15 minutes between casting one spell, then casting it again. In other words, he can cast Swordform, then immediately Magic blast, but he can't cast either for another 15 minutes. Spells:
    Swordform: Makes a very light celestial bronze sword appear out of thin air. Makes Link slightly drowsy. Link can use this 5 times a day. The sword can be dispelled at any time and is dispelled automatically after an hour.
    Magic Blast:Link throws a bright purple sphere of energy that makes an explosion 6 feet in length and 5 feet in width. Makes Link tired. Link can use this 3 times a day. This can give a slight burn and if within 3 feet of the source will knock you off your feet.
    Light: A glowing ball of light comes out of Link's hand, then flies above his head, it lights up the room Link is in, the bigger the room, the less bright it becomes and the more tired Link gets. Lasts for 30 minutes. Can be used 2 times a day. He can can light up any room that is smaller than 30 feet in length, 30 feet in width and 40 feet in hight.
    Life Before CHB*: Link went to school in Baltimore. He found his dog DuelHound in the streets, abandoned. He often got bored and found himself muttering meaningless words. As he got older, he started to be attacked by odd people. He started to understand parts of the words he was mumbling. "Camp Half Blood" He understood.  When he told his dad Sam about this, Sam brought him to camp half blood, and told him his Mother was Hecate.
    RP Example*: I walked down the road, mumbling about something I didn't understand. Then a cold hand gripped my shoulder. I turned and saw a man in a black cloak. I swear I saw bull horns on him. I turned and ran as fast as I could, my heart pounding. I turned a corner and there the man was again. He grabbed my arms and held me tight. I screamed and thrashed. "Get off me!" I yelled, terrified. The man grinned. I kicked him in the face, but for some reason when I lifted my foot off, his face was burnt. I didn't waste any time. I broke free of his grasp and ran all the way home.
    Any notes about your characters: He hates armor, and prefers to where black robes.

Last edited by Link100200 on 8/3/2013, 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Link Marcoc Empty Re: Link Marcoc

Post by Kendall 8/3/2013, 8:51 pm

How many spells total can he cast a day (and how many of each spell)? I don't think the magic camp power would be allowed. For his second spell can you define how big a "small room" is? How long does his third spell last?
    Link100200

Male

Post by Link100200 8/3/2013, 9:05 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2013, 9:10 pm

What breed of dog is DuelHound?

When you say he creates a sword, does it just pop out of thin air or does he need materials (ie: Celestial bronze) in front of him to do so? Does it disappear after a set amount of time? What's the worst injury the explosion could give you? What's the biggest room he can light up?
    Link100200

Male

Post by Link100200 8/3/2013, 9:19 pm

Edited again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2013, 9:28 pm

How long does he have to wait in between using each of his spells? Can you specify how Link lights up a room -- does he glow or such?
    Link100200

Male

Post by Link100200 8/3/2013, 9:35 pm

And edited again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female