A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Link

Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

The Link Empty The Link

Post by Skyler 1/6/2011, 6:34 pm

only the begining

The name Isabel seems normal but there are many things you didn’t know about a certain Isabel. Isabel Bruss that is a young girl with a link one mark that only boys were known to get but this time the first time in at least a millennium some one else has been given the link.

The Sign

I woke with a burning feeling on my left arm I pulled up my sleeve to see that a link of circles around my arm what the heck? I changed out of my gown into my overalls and white shirt and went down stairs and pulled on my boots and spring jacket. I went out back to the barn to find Papa feeding the horses “can I ride Tessie today Papa Plaease?”. Tessie was our oldest horse she was a race horse and my favorite horse but Papa never let me ride her. Papa looked at me and smiled “i guess just this once she seems really low” I hugged him “thank you papa!” I said and ran off to change into my riding out fit which cost more then two of our cattle. I grabed my helmet and walked into tellies stall to clip her up. I saddled her up and triple checked everything “be back by lunch” papa told me with a stearn voice “i will I promise” I yelled over my shoulder. And man that was a lie.