A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Infirmary,section of dangerous wounds

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Infirmary,section of dangerous wounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Infirmary,section of dangerous wounds

Post by Perca 8/7/2013, 9:24 pm

I nodded and tied the cloth around my wrist again."No.But we've got no time and luck in our side.There's no other option.I'm Annabel"I replied and looked down at the sleeping boy."Ready?"I asked the other,my eyes focused on the still bleeding wound
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Infirmary,section of dangerous wounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Infirmary,section of dangerous wounds

Post by JosieWosie 8/9/2013, 2:11 pm

"Ready, just don't kill him alright?" Devlin pursed his lips tightly and watched Annabel get to work on his friend. He hoped his enchantment would be strong enough to endure a surgery but he never doubted the powers of his mother. He was very devout to her and knew she would do what she must, still he prayed silently to her for a bit of extra luck.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2013, 2:21 pm

OOC:Time skip?
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/9/2013, 10:35 pm

OOC: Sure go ahead.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2013, 11:19 pm

I raised my bloody hands from the bed and turned to Devlin."I-I think I'm done.Now?"
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/10/2013, 10:59 pm

Devlin shook his head, he wasn't a doctor but James wasn't dead so that was good. Unable to speak a word, Devlin fiugred it was best to just wait for James to wake up and see how he felt. He knew Annabel knew what he was thinking. There are no words you can say until you know the patient was awake. Instead Devlin just nodded quietly and pulled up a second chair for Annabel who obviously had been standing to operate. Looking over his friend James, Devlin hoped that he would have another chance to go another round with his mate , almost regretting leaving early and not spending more time with him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/11/2013, 4:38 am

I quickly tied the blue cloth around James's wrist and pulled the chair back,next to the door,imagining they'd want to be alone when James woke
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 8/11/2013, 12:48 pm

After my eyes closed, all I saw was white. I spun around in a circle. There was nothing around. Zip, none, nada. I tried moving forward and to my surprise I was walking. I vaguely remembered what happen before I fell asleep. A wound and a lot of blood.

Am I dead? I thought. If I am, then where is Charon? I know he should be offering me ride to the Underworld but at a cost. I did another three sixty and didn't see him or anyone. Maybe I got a direct entrance to the Fields of Asphodel. Then where are the other souls? Would I be able to see them?

No, I am not dead. I will not be dead. I continued my walking picking up speed until I was sprinting. I wanted to live, I was not going to die. I kept running even when a cramp showed up in my side.

As I was running, I started to feel weak. What is going on? I couldn't move my arms and they swung uselessly by my side. My legs suddenly stopped and I flew towards the ground and everything went black.

My eyes shot open and I sat up fast. Pain across my abdomen forced me to lay back down. I was breathing heavily so I forced myself to calm down. I looked around and Devlin sitting next to me.

"Hey," I said. My voice sounded rough and my throat felt dry. I licked my lips, "Could I possibly get some water?"
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/11/2013, 6:59 pm

Devlin smiled and laughed. "Sure man, I'll get you some water." Glad his friend was recovering swiftly, he patted his back gently and walked out to get some water for his friend. Looking at Annabel, he nodded in the direction of James.

Walking back in he handed James a big cup of clean water. "here. drink up, you need to rehydrate or something medical like that." Devlin smiled a bit, knowing that he wouldn't feel comfortable until James was fully healed.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/11/2013, 9:28 pm

Watching those two talking,I got up to leave.Devlin got up to go get some water and nodded at James's direction.Not knowing if he had seen me or not,I walked out of the infirmary before sprinting to my cabin
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/11/2013, 11:06 pm

I caught some movement to my right and looked just in time to see Annabel leave. Devlin returned with some water and I greedily gulped it down. I felt better but still not great.

"Has Annabel been here the whole time?" I asked. Most of my memory was still fuzzy. "All I remember was her telling me I needed surgery." As of right now my memory was white as my strange dream.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/12/2013, 4:57 pm

Devlin nodded and replied honestly. "Yea she did it. You're fine just keep the blue cloth around and you'll be fine." Glad he was recovering, Devlin figured James should be dispatched by now. "You're free to go any time now so long as you don't do any thing drastic to ruin the stitches."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/13/2013, 12:35 am

I raised my right wrist and stared and the blue cloth tied around like a wrist band. It didn't look like any thing special, and it was a long shot from a fashion statement, but it radiated power.

I pulled off the blood soaked covers and attempt to swing my legs to the edge of the bed. As I said attempt, my left leg flew over but my right stayed where it was. I grab it with both my hands and pull it over to the edge. I try to wiggle my toes on the right foot and they don't move.

I let out a sigh, "Hey, Devlin. Will you see if you can find my some crutches? My right leg doesn't seem to be responding right now."
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/13/2013, 6:26 pm

Devlin nodded slightly and pulled up some sturdy crutches, nothing too special. He looked at James and figured they were the adequate height. "Here, give these a go. They look around the right size." Then again, camp wasn't exactly the most bountiful in resources. Handing the crutches over, Dev took a few steps back and one to the side, in case James fell over, and gave him room to try and walk.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/13/2013, 7:09 pm

I took the crutches he gave me and stuck them into my armpits. They were a little uncomfortable but they would have to do. I pushed up with my left leg and steadied myself. They were a little short but I could live with that. I paced back and forth a couple of times to try and get used to them. Probably was going to be a lot harder outside on the not even street.

"I guess these will have to do." I leaned forward, all my weight on the crutches. With my left hand, I rubbed the wrist band. "Did you put some more of you power in here? Your going to have the worst luck because of me." I grinned at him. This might be the only time I actually allow magical help on a wound. Considering it almost killed me.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/13/2013, 8:11 pm

Devlin laughed for a moment, and realized, James was right, and braced himself for a couple days of horrid luck. The enchantment would only last for twenty four hours but the aftermath would make Devlin's life hell for a full two days. "Nah, I'll be fine. It shouldn't be a huge deal I'll just lock myself up for two days ha. or just be really careful. You just keep the blue thinggy until this time tomorrow after that it'll be useless" Smiling Dev nodded. "So, what now?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/14/2013, 1:39 pm

I shifted the crutches, trying to find a more comfortable spot, which didn't exist. "I'm probably just going to walk around camp for a little bit. Try to get used to these crutches, seeing I might be on them for a while." My neck felt stiff from the not at all comfortable infirmary bed. I rolled my head in complete circle, relieving some of the stiffness. "If I where you I would avoid doing basically anything. Who know what this bad luck could bring."

Devlin has described his days of hell to me and it seemed best if he didn't do anything. At least that's what I would do. Sometimes I wish I had powers, but hearing the side effect of some like Devlin's, I am glad I don't. Besides powers give you an unnatural help in battles and life.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female

Post by JosieWosie 8/15/2013, 7:50 pm

Devlin nodded curtly and figured it was time for him to get to some shelter. He didn't like the curse part of his powers but he loved the gift of it. "Alright man take care, and, ironicly, wish me luck. Ha" Devlin chuckled a bit at his own joke. Taking his leave he kept a quick glance at his friend to make sure he was alright without him. Ha, its James, he's been punching people since birth I'm sure. He'll be fine. Devlin smiled to himself as he thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:23 pm