A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Cabins Courtyard.

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

The Cabins Courtyard. Empty The Cabins Courtyard.

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/5/2013, 2:04 am

Aaron was just getting back from surfing down at the beach. That's what Triton kids usually did. Surfing was a nice thing to do, considering all week he'd been trying to help a muderous girl get over the whole "killing" thing. He'd used his powers to make big waves, and dry off. Because of that, he was tired. "Man, I gotta sit down..." He mutters to himself before finding a bench near the cabins. He was kind of bored, an he didnt know what to do. Hopefully someone would come along and cure him of his boredom.
    sammieisawesome

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-08-05

The Cabins Courtyard. Empty Re: The Cabins Courtyard.

Post by sammieisawesome 8/5/2013, 2:11 am

Allison sees Aaron sitting and slowly approaches him. She looks nervous with her long blond hair and blue eyes. She immediately has a strong attraction for Aaron and develops a crush on him. She realizes how wrong it is knowing that she hasn't even talked to him yet. So she goes up to Aaron and sit down next to him and introduces herself to him.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/5/2013, 2:18 am

Before realizing it, a girl sat next to him. Did he know her? He was sure he didnt. "Uh...Hi, I'm Aaron." He faces her. He was always one to meet new people, as long as they weren't jerks to him. If they were, he'd give them a reason to hate him. His brown hair was still wet from the water, he didnt have time to get the water out of it because his powers ran out. Well, someone decided to shake away his boredom, it was what he asked for, so e kept a open mind.
    sammieisawesome

Female

Post by sammieisawesome 8/5/2013, 2:22 am

Well Aaron nice to meet you. Please call me Ally. I see you surf and don't worry your hair looks fine. I often come by riding horses along this part. I would love to get to know you and become better friends. *looks embarrassed*. I like your hair and you are really cute! *hopes Aaron doesn't think that her obvious flirting is weird.*
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/5/2013, 2:39 am

A small flush comes to Aaron's face when she says that. "Uh." He clears his throat. "Geez, well thanks." He says. What an introduction. "Yeah, being friends could be cool." Aaron wonders how old she was, maybe 15, or something around that, but she definatly wasnt older than him. "So who's your godly parent?" He asks.
    sammieisawesome

Female

Post by sammieisawesome 8/5/2013, 2:49 am

A relieved look comes to Allison's face when he guesses her age correctly as 15. Allison wonders how old Aaron is figuring he should be around her age. Well you wanted to know my godly parent. Allison then looks embarrassed as she admits that her godly parent is Aphrodite. She then wonders who Aaron's godly parent is and hopes that maybe he might start to have the same feelings for Allison as Allison does for him.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/5/2013, 2:56 am

Out Of Character: Things within quotes is what I say, if its not in quotes, I think it.

Back in Character: "Aphrodite?" He questions. He'd had bad experiences with Aphrodite kids. They pulled a prank on him once, and it didnt end good for either him, or the Aphrodite cabin. He came out of it covered in glue and feathers, which the Hermes cabin have them, and the Aphrodite kids had some cuts and bruises. "Lets just say, I don't get along with your siblings." He tells her, plus, most of them were stuck up and hopeless romantics.
    sammieisawesome

Female

Post by sammieisawesome 8/5/2013, 3:01 am

Well she says. I am not stuck up as you can see. I am also not known for being a romantic. I would never pull a prank on you Aaron you have to trust me! I have too much respect and feelings for you to do anything like that. Allison than admits that she would never do suck horrid things anyway to anyone regardless of the situations. Allison wants nothing more than to hopefully have a good and long relationship with Aaron! She cares about him and never wants to hurt him!
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/5/2013, 5:10 pm

Feelings for him? They had just met. An Aphrodite child, she definatly was. Well, atleast she wouldn't mess with him. "We'll, I'm a son of Triton." He tells her, trying to break the ice between them.
    Ooc: Sorry to inform you, but Aaron was booked for another rp prior to this one, therefore I must abandon this one. Maybe we could pick it up another time.

Last edited by Oli_Paxton on 8/6/2013, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 8/6/2013, 5:37 pm

ooc; Oli, please do not double-post. Just use the edit button in the top right corner of your post. Thanks.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/6/2013, 6:22 pm

Ooc: I can't delete my second post, but I edited the first

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:33 pm