A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Bell
Tea
terragate
7 posters

the cabins courtyard

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

the cabins courtyard Empty the cabins courtyard

Post by terragate 10/23/2012, 8:36 pm

i run into the cabins courtyard my tiny feet not able to keep still, i run a little to fast and land splat on my face. i wince in pain, i sit up and a tear streaks down my cheek, "oww that really hurt" i say to myself.
    Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

the cabins courtyard Empty Re: the cabins courtyard

Post by Tea 10/23/2012, 8:45 pm

I walk out of my cabin and into the fresh sun warm my skin. I put my wet hair back into it's regular bun, and take the towel off of my neck. I'd just re-dyed it. But someone outside surprises me. I see a guy with tears streaming down his cheeks, and obviously in pain. The only thing to do was rush over to him.
    "Hey!" I shout. "You alright? Hurt somewhere?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/23/2012, 8:48 pm

OOC:by the way he is like eight years old so hes no manBIC:i look up at the girl that asked me if i was alright, i i shake my haed side to side "no" i say pouting rubbing my head in pain, i look up at the girl again " i fell, and landed on my face" i say pouting again i look at the ground thinking who in hell falls so easilly ,im so stupid.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/23/2012, 8:58 pm

((Mkay))

The corner of my mouth turns up. "A little clumsy, huh?" I say to the kid. "How about we get that cleaned up, or something? I'm pretty sure we can wash it off in the bathroom, or something." I tell him. "Or," Another idea pops into my head. "If you don't want to wash it off in the bathroom, we could head to the infermery. Either way." I smile at him, trying to give the boy reassurance that everything would be a-okay.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/23/2012, 9:02 pm

i look at her oddly as she says infirmary, "no no no on, no infirmary"i look at the ground"the bathroom, no infirmary for me" i say looking at her a slight smile crossing my face, i wonder if this girl is as nice as the other one that is going to help me find my cabin.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/23/2012, 9:08 pm

The rest of my mouth forms into a smile and I brush some of my bangs behind my ear. "Sure, fine, no infirmary." I tell him, even though I do not see anything wrong with the place. "I'll take you into the bathroom, but... you're a boy and I'm a girl. And I can't go into the boys bathroom, but I'm pretty sure that no one would mind if you slipped in with me while we wash your face." I tell him, holding out my hand so the boy could take it. If he wanted to, I understanded if he didn't, though.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/23/2012, 9:12 pm

i look at her smiling hppy that she does not care to not go to the infirmary. "ok" i say taking her open hand, i wait for her to start walking not wanting to be unpolite.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/23/2012, 9:20 pm

I grip his hand tight, hoping that mine wasn't sweaty like it normally was. "Oh, I'm Nerveli, by the way. Daughter of Lethe." I say before continue walking.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/23/2012, 9:23 pm

i follow her, she moves quite fast i think to myself and her hand is very dry i wonder why. "im kerei, kerei invulse son of apollo" i say following behind her,
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/26/2012, 5:39 pm

I quickly check to make sure no one is in the bathroom and slip inside with Kerei. It puzzles me with the fact that he is a son of Apollo and cannot heal himself, but it could be because of his young age, so I push the thought away.
    I begin running some cold water, and put a paper towel underneath for it to get wet. Then I give it to Kerei. "Here, hold this up to the cut."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/26/2012, 11:03 pm

I nod holding it against my cut, I wince in pain but I handle it. I look up at her and then around the bathroom, why are there no urinals I think to myself " why are there no urinals" I ask questioningly
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 10/27/2012, 1:30 am

I walked into the cabin courtyard. It was a sunny and pretty day, but there was something that made it not too sunny--and pretty. Kerei was gone. And yet he said that he'll be here! "Kerei?" I asked. "Where are you?"
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/27/2012, 10:15 am

'Oh, um..." My face turns a little red, as I'm not really able to explain why there aren't any urinals in the girls bathroom. "Well, girls are... built differently then boys are... but if you need to go to the bathroom, there's a toilet in there." I tell him, pointing to the stall.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/27/2012, 5:43 pm

i look at the toilet confused, they use toilets to go to the bathroom how odd i think to myself "how do i go pee in that" i complain loudly walking over to it , i look at yher sternly "doont come in" i close the stall door and try to go to the bathroom, minutes later i come out still confused. "i dont ubnderstand this restroom at all" i say. i hear terra call for me and i yell to her "in here terra, im with this kind girl i met" i say yelling from withing the girls bathroom.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/29/2012, 7:53 am

"Hi Kerei!" I yelled at him, but as I walked closer, I began to feel confused. What in the world is he doing? "Kerei," I asked as I step next to him. "what are you doing?" I turned to the girl next to her and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/29/2012, 6:41 pm

"Oh, hi." I smile at the girl who comes in, who Kerei announces as Terra. "I'm Nerveli. And," I continue turning to Kerei. "You can lift the lid up, like a toilet at- Just... just lift up the lid." I tell him, taking the part 'like a toilet at home' because Kerei might not have a home for all that I know. He's very young, so his mom might have dropped him off here.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/29/2012, 10:45 pm

I look at both of them happily, then I look at trlerra " I fell and got hurt so jerveli took me in here to clean up. I then look at nerveli " seriuosly why are there no urinals in here" I say complaining
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 10/31/2012, 6:53 am

I stared at Kerei. “Uh, you shouldn’t go here, you know.” I was extremely confused about his actions right now. I turned to the girl and asked with a whisper. “What is he….really doing here? Isn’t he should be—in there?” I pointed my thumb to the boys’ restroom nervously.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/31/2012, 5:32 pm

I give a little sigh. "Well seeing as I can't go into the boys bathroom, I figured it be fine that he could come in here so I could clean up his face, seeing as they'rse no one in here..." I say to Terra. Kerei was beginning to get on my nerves, asking why there were no urinals. Couldn't he just use the toilet like a good little kid? But i swallow my anger like Niel tells me to do just about every ten minutes.
    "But sense your face is pretty cleaned up, you could head over to the boys' bathroom."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 10/31/2012, 7:34 pm

I nod, they seem confused and a little angry. I hurriedly skip out into the cabin's courtyard. I am bored so I run up tons tree and start to climb it. I soon reach the top, the wind picks up and almost pushes me off the tree. It soon happens again and I squell a little scared I might fall.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 10/31/2012, 8:06 pm

I walked in quickly. My normally calm demener was now fidgety and anxious. I looked frazzled and quite honestly- nervous to day the least.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/1/2012, 8:02 pm

I shreik again and fall of the fifteen foot tree. I land on my face and stomach, I sit there in pain thinking if terra or the other girl will help me.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/2/2012, 9:12 am

I stood there, nothing to do, and suddenly I saw Kerei falling from a tree. This was really a weird day. A scared feeling rushed in my stomach. I was afraid that something bad might happen to him. "Hey, Nerveli," I called the girl. "Kerei's falling from a tree! I think we should help him." I walked fast and kneel next to Kerei.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/2/2012, 5:24 pm

"Well, duh!" I shout at Terra, and then rush out to Kerei, who was dangling from a tree. Not the smartest of ideas, for him to climb a tree on a windy day like this. "Uh, what should we do?" I shout to Terra, and then look up to Kerei. "Kerei, hang on! We'll get you down!" I shout to him."[/b][/color]
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 11/2/2012, 11:28 pm

OOC: I think he's fall already.

BIC: "Ouch," I said as I saw Kerei falling. "Since he has fallen,"I turned to Nerveli, my voice was trembling. "We really should heal him. Do you know anybody near here to give him a first-aid? Or do you have the power to heal somebody?" I didn't know the girl too much, anyway. I didn't even know her godly parent. I watched Kerei, who was groaning in pain. I was pretty scared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:08 am