A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Bell
Tea
terragate
7 posters

the cabins courtyard

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

the cabins courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: the cabins courtyard

Post by terragate 11/3/2012, 12:06 am

i look up at the two girls, i moan in pain thinking why the hell i had climbed the tree. " my stomach hurts and so does my face" i moan to them, my face has a long scratch mark that is bleeding badly. the blood drips onto my eyelid and i wipe it with my hand not knowing it is blood. I look at my hand to see what was on my eyelid and start to freak out "bl.....Blood" i say panicly.i look aT THEM WORRIED.
    Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Post by Tea 11/3/2012, 9:46 am

((Oops, didn't read that part.))

I shake my head. "Sorry, daughter of Lethe. I can make people forget what they're going to do, but that's about it. Kerei's a son of Apollo, though. Shouldn't he know something about medicine?" I say, worried before rushing over to where Kerei was.
    "Not the best idea, climbing that tree, huh, kid?" I say, trying to brighten the mood while I keep my anger down. "I can run to the infirmary to get us a first-aid kit." I direct to Terra, knowing how Kerei didn't want to go there earlier.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/3/2012, 3:35 pm

i look at her and nod, but my wound has stoppped bleeding for some reason, a big scar is all that is left. i touch it and wince in pain "it hurts really really hurts" i complain loudly. "i hate trees" i say angrilly looking at the tree.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 11/5/2012, 7:43 am

“Ooh, that’s okay,” I smiled to her. “I’m not a healer person, anyways. I’m just able to make him worse, since I can animate his fear. But never mind that.” I turned to Kerei and saw him bleeding. My hands were trembling, but I managed to pull a pouch of nectar from my little bag. I gave it to Kerei and said, “You’ll have to give your wounds a few drops of this. It will be hurt, so I’ll give you opportunity to try it by yourself.”

OOC: You should look at a topic I just made in Out of Character Talk.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 11/5/2012, 1:48 pm

Bella wandered into the cabin's courtyard, she was condieribg heading back to her bunk and reading a book or something. She sighed, why had camp life become so uneventful?
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/5/2012, 7:15 pm

I take the nectar and drop some of it on my wounds. To me it kinda feels like a tingling sensation. I get up and smile. " I think ill be finenfor a little" I say cheerfully ignoring the gnawing pain downnmy leg. I look at them both, if only I had real siblings I think to myself.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/5/2012, 9:01 pm

Bella looked over at a young boy standing beside them, his leg looked injured, "Woah you okay?", she called at him. "Need some help with that leg?"
    Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Post by Tea 11/6/2012, 10:35 am

I rush back over to the courtyard with the first-aid kit. "Here, I've got the first-aid kit." I say, going over to Kerei. Another girl was talking to him, and we were drawing attention to ourselves. "Should we give him some ambrosia? Or just like, fix it with regular stuff?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/7/2012, 8:23 pm

nerveli started talking not at me but at terra kinda as if i was not there, i looked over at the other girl and smiled "no my freinds here i helping me with my leg but umm tahnks for asking" i say happily, i look at nervelie ant terra again "so will i be ok, i dont feel that much pain anymore" i say showing them im not in real pain i would just have a big scrape on my leg for a while.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/8/2012, 8:33 am

Bella leaves.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/10/2012, 6:33 pm

i watch the girl leave and look back at terra, "was she mad or something" i ask curiuosly.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/11/2012, 12:40 pm

Bella walked in, gesturing around, "Well here you are", she said looking back at the girl following her. She pointed to a cabinin front of her. "Thats the Athena Cabin".
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 11/11/2012, 12:48 pm

-Thanks.It's still the same.And the forest is there?I asked and showed her the west part of camp.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 12:20 am

"Yes", Bella nodded, "Everything's pretty much the same, unless you were out from before the titan war ended in which case you'll notice that a whole bunch of new cabins have been added.". Bella crossed her arms over her chest, feeling slightly awkward, uncrossing them, she extended a hand toward the girl and said, "Im Bella anyway, daughter of Apollo. I guess you're a daughter of Athena?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 11/12/2012, 12:39 am

-Yeah,I'm Christine,nice to meet you,I said with a friednly smile.Well,I have to do some work now.Thanks a lot for your help.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 1:14 am

"Well okay", Bella mumbled turning away, so much for walking all the way from half blood hill, she could've given the girl.a damn map. Chiding herself internally, Bella walked away, leaving the courtyard.
    jasmino123
    jasmino123
    Chatbox Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 838
    Registration date : 2012-11-11

Post by jasmino123 11/12/2012, 2:45 am

As I enter the courtyard I look around I'm awe. "Wow"
    I mumur to myself "wow". When the satyr told me of Camp half blood, I never imagined just how big it would be. Ok it wasn't a city or anything but it was more than a 'camp'. Camp made me think of tents and badly cooked food. This was deffinatelly not a 'camp' as I thought of it. Maybe I'll have a look around.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 6:57 am

OOC: Jasmino123, please dont post in two topics with the same charrie, your character cant be in two places at once. If you wish to leave a topic, please indicate clearly that you have left. For example:- "Alex leaves the coutyard" or "Alex exits". If you do not perform the action is never happened. For example '"I think il leave now", Alex said' is not the same as "Alex leaves".
    Hope this helps :)
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 11/12/2012, 7:31 am

"No, I don't think so," I turned to Kerei and smiled. "She just want to help." I smiled at the other friends who came near to us. "Hey guys, I don't know you, but nice to meet you." I looked at Kerei and said, "I got to go, Kerei, see you around. Come to my bunk sometimes and I can show you more interesting books!" I waved my hand to him, Nerveli, and the others and left the bunk.

OOC: Terragate, I'm going to be really off for a several months, so I'll post my charrie out from the topic. Thank you! I've posted a topic about this, actually.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 11/12/2012, 6:56 pm

I watch her leave not wanting her to. " nervelie I don't want her to leave" I say a little desperate.i get up and walk to the beach.not reallly looking back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:20 pm