A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Empty Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 12:44 am

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Tumblr_m7s2rynRWl1rvq7pbo1_500

Sebastian Davis walked along the beach thinking of how cam had treated him all those years and he never really talked much to anyone all those years. Maybe this time- the lucky time- he would finally come out of that corner and just talk. Talking. "Make sure you can talk." he made sure even though he already knew from that bully Derek. Ugh, he hated that guy. The one time he had a crush. The one time! Gods, if only he stood up to him more often. He heard those two actually got married.

Sebastian gazed off into the sunset. 7:30 at night. Maybe it was time for him to leave camp. maybe he was trained enough. But what if he wasn't, he can't give up on training. He sighed and shut hi eyes. that one dream that his brothers were telling him to find his mother. his face turned dark red. "Mom. Is. at. home." He mumbled. "She is okay. She isn't dead." he looked more mad then he was now.
    NaviKH

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2013-08-17

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Empty Re: Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 12:56 am

Ashery Willow held her black sandals in one hand as she walked across the beach, her green eyes gazing off at the sunset. Her usually braided, dark hair was down and flew gently behind her in waves as it blew in the wind. Tucking her mid-thigh length grey dress under her, she sat in the sand, her feet dipping in the ocean water. It was warm from the sun rays shining down on it all day. Her usually piercing green eyes softened as she stared out into the sun. Ash loved sunsets, they were one thing she knew would always be there every single day.

Growing up, Ash didn't have parents. Of course it was normal for a demigod to not know one of their parents, but she didn't even have that luxury. Her dad went into a depression when her mother, Athena, had to leave right after she was born. Therefore, children's services had her taken from his custody when she was a baby. She had no memory of either of her parents. However, she did feel like she had a strong connection with her mother. She figured that's how it was with most demigods and their god-parent, but she didn't talk to much of them to know for sure.

The soft sound of footsteps in the sand could be faintly heard nearby, Ash wouldn't have caught it if it weren't so quiet. Her head snapped in the direction of the sound, and sure enough there was a dark silhouette of a boy approaching her, but she couldn't quite yet make out who it was.

Last edited by Ashery on 8/18/2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Empty Re: Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 1:22 am

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Tumblr_lw0cjyY2G31r8488so1_500

Sebastian looked over at a girl at about the age of 16. She seemed to stare at him. He walked close enough to see her "duh...uhm..." he laughed a huge laugh that he fell to his knees. once he got up, he looked at the girl getting up the courage to talk " The name's Sebastian Davis. Dionysus. Usually grumpy, tonight...mmm, not so much." He began to sit down and stood "can I sit?" He asked.

He then realized how green the girls eyes were. Gods, they were beautiful. But, he was staring into the girls eyes. Was he in love? He had never felt this way about a girl. Well, one that he met in real life. He couldn't stop staring at how beautiful she was. No matter what, she would look beautiful Always. He looked away for a slight second and looked back. "You're beautiful." He said and smiled.
    NaviKH

Female

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 1:32 am

Ash raised one eyebrow at the boy's reaction, and a small smile twitched on the edge of her lips. She had never seen a boy act this way, well not towards her anyway. She tucked a dark lock of hair behind ear and nodded in response to his request to sit down. She didn't mean to stare, but people usually didn't just come up and talk to her. Especially not boys. She was actually in a bit of a shock.

She hugged her knees closer to her, hiding her face as her cheeks turned a deep pink from his compliment. "Erm.. thank you." She murmured just loud enough for him to hear. "I'm Ashery..." She preferred Ash, but she wasn't sure how much she would be capable of saying to this boy. Especially one she just met. It was almost as if her words were stuck in her throat. This boy is cute, she couldn't help but think to herself. So what is he doing talking to me, and why would he think that I'm beautiful?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 12:06 pm

Maybe we should- just shut up and kiss me Tumblr_mj5cpxueWj1s1l36vo1_500

Sebastian looked over at the sun going down "Beautiful night." he started to hear the crickets chirp and the pegasi falling to sleep. "I like the way the sun goes down and leaves us with a pink light. But it turns... black." He shut his eyes thinking of what it would be like to be a star.

He looked over at the girl with the piercing green eyes "That's a beautiful name. Ashery." he smiled and held out his hand. When he was waiting for her to shake his hand his smile got biger and bigger until it hurt. It went off his face "Ouch." he said and laughed
    NaviKH

Female

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 1:10 pm

Ash smiled at his reference to the sunset, and shrugged her shoulders. "It's not exactly black," she began. "The moon and stars leave a soft glow of light." Her eyes were looking off in the sunset now. It amazed her how long the sun stayed high in the sky, compared to how short sunsets were. It was getting darker and darker.

She turned back towards him and offered him a soft smile, "Thanks, but you can just call me Ash." A soft giggle escaped her lips at his smiling so big, and Ashery never giggled. Her cheeks turned a soft pink as she accepted his hand in greeting.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 5:18 pm

He smiled at her little giggle and kissed her forehead he leaved back afterwards "I-I-I-" Was what he got to saying. "Sorry, I'm sorry."

OOC: I promise a better post next time
    NaviKH

Female

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 6:22 pm

Ash jumped back out of instinct, she had never been kissed before. Not even a kiss on the forehead. By anyone. She twisted a lock of hair behind her ear and gave him a small smile, "Umm... it's okay. Just..." She searched for the right words, "We did just meet each other and all..."

Truthfully Ashery had never had a real friend before, much less a boyfriend. She wasn't sure how to react. The sun had completely set now, and nighttime had set itself over the horizon. She looked back up at him, her bangs barely touching above her eyes.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 7:42 pm

"Look, I'm really sorry. I think i like you. I can't stop thinking about it though." He lie back in the sand thinking

OOC: Or not. Might not post until tomorrow after school.
    NaviKH

Female

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: Alrighty then.

Ash took in a sharp breath. Well, that was sudden. She had just met this boy, and he liked her? She continued to stare out into the ocean for a moment, letting him gather his thoughts as she gathered her own. "Well, maybe we should get to know each other a little better then?" This was the most talking she had done to hardly anyone. Of course, there was her 'brothers' and 'sisters' in her cabin that she talked to, but none that she had become too friendly with. This was the first boy to show her interest, however. Well, at least that she noticed.

She didn't know what caused it, but a burst of confidence overcame her. Suddenly she stood up and offered her hand to Sebastion, "Walk and talk with me? We can get to know each other."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2013, 8:30 pm

He lifted his head up smiling "Eh, why not." He said and grabbed her hand jumping up from the sand
    NaviKH

Female

Post by NaviKH 8/18/2013, 8:43 pm

Ash smiled and began walking down the beach, her hand still in his. "So.." She trailed off, where to begin? "What brought you to the beach at this time of the day? Instead of being off playing sports or something with the others."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:25 am