A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A first kiss...

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

A first kiss...  Empty A first kiss...

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 6:28 pm

Cassandra had visited the Greek camp quite a lot recently, or as often as trips would allow. Her fellow Romans believed it because she had great interest in the other camp, none suspected that she kept going because there was a guy there she had a hopeless crush on. She kept such information to herself, she'd spoken to him maybe once or twice but that had been enough to set a flame in her heart.
    She wandered along the lake shore, missing her weapons but they weren't allowed to take them here so the arts of war stayed back in Camp Jupiter.

Cassie stood a proud five foot two, with a thin slender frame topped with long black hair that fell loose around her neck. Her skin was bronzed from the warm Mediterranean sun and her eyes like two green gem stones. She was dressed in dark leather boots that reached up to her shin, demin shorts and a purple Camp Jupiter t-shirt. She never really cared much for her appearance, more what was practical and she felt comfortable in.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

A first kiss...  Empty Re: A first kiss...

Post by Break 1/14/2015, 6:40 pm

Gregor was sitting in the quiet area of the lake when he heard a sound it was one of the Romans on a day trip quite evidently .
    Gregor recognised her quickly she had been a very frequent visitor, she appeared to visit more so than the centurions and Praetors.
    Gregor stood up and pushed his glasses up and ran his hand throug his hair which was blonde with a light tint of ginger.
    Gregor collected his leather jacket, his invisibility cap and strapped his weapon belt on.
    Gregor then paced over to her and spoke in a quiet by confident tone "Hey must be dead relaxing and quiet here."

OOC : Perspective is likely to change just to see which I feel most comfy with.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/14/2015, 6:46 pm

She smiled at him shyly when he came over to see her. He looked rather fetching in that leather jacket of his. "Hi... Yeah it is rather different to Jupiter." Cassie couldn't help but smile, if anyone from her Camp saw her they would easily be able to tell that she had a crush on this guy.

OOC: Sorry for not replying much, it confused me somewhat your different perspectives.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/15/2015, 5:24 pm

I smirked pushing my glasses up my nose.
    "And as far as I'm aware things here are much much more relaxed cus don't you have like strict routines?"
    I looked at Cassandra "I don't believe we know each others names I'm Gregor son to the one and only Hecate ."I said conjuring a green ball of fire .
    The thing was I did know her name that was why there were Hermes kids but it felt polite saying it.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/15/2015, 5:34 pm

"Yeah it is quite strict in a way but the Legions were famed for their discipline." She explained, though Cassie herself preferred to fight out of the confines of the Legion. "I'm Cassandra daughter of Victoria, the goddess of Victory." Winning was important to Cassie, but not as important as the gods she worshipped. Cassandra happened to be incredibly pious. "Nice to meet you Gregor."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/15/2015, 6:08 pm

I smirked well this would be interesting .
    "You look dead nice for a roman I have to admit." I said teasingly while i moved my fringe which was covering the tops of my glasses.
    I paused thinking briefly "What kind of weapons are you good with?" I asked curiously
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/15/2015, 6:29 pm

Her cheeks flushed with colour. "Thank you." She stammered feeling a little bit tongue tied. "Thracian weapons." Cassie it seemed lacked any real skill with Roman weapons, she would either not draw them or drop them and fight instead with Thracian weapons once more.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/18/2015, 5:28 pm

"Where are your weapons as of now?"I asked looking over in Cassandra's direction.
    I summone a light ball and changed its colour to a red colour before launching it towards the lake.
    I glanced at it and as it touched the lake it dissapered into a red smoke.
    I turned back and asked "so what kind of things do you like to do?" I asked.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/18/2015, 5:53 pm

"We aren't allowed to take them into your Camp just in case someone causes trouble." She explained to him, Cassie wasn't a fan of being separated from her beloved Sica sword but coming here and leaving it behind happened to be well worth the sacrifice. She watched him make more balls and use different colours, it was interesting but not something impressive as she had seen all kinds of weird stuff since finding the truth about herself.
    So she neglected to comment on it.
    "Oh me... I like to worship the gods, reading literature of Thrace and Sparta and practice with Thracian weapons." The latter three options weren't too popular with her commanders.

"What about you?" She asked in turn.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/22/2015, 5:01 pm

I grinned and pushed my glasses up boy they were annoying.
    I paused pondering for a second I then spoke up "Well I guess that I like archery,knife work, I guess I'm decent with a sword but I do like to use my pc and code and game but that's pretty much all there is."
    I paused thinking "How do they expect us to learn from each other if we can't fight each other, like honestly how do we prove us Greeks are best."I said teasingly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/22/2015, 5:20 pm

"Well you can't prove the impossible." She joked. "Your not best after all who invited who to help defeat the Macedonians?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 1/28/2015, 4:47 pm

"That was once after all you Romans need our help daily to be honest."I said teasingly.
    I looked at Cassandra And grinned "You do look lovely."I whispered
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 4:51 pm

"A matter of opinion Greek boy." She counter teased. She felt herself blush when he whispered about her looking nice. "Thanks you to." Cassie stammered quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:11 am