A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Nice to see you again

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Nice to see you again Empty Nice to see you again

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/1/2013, 5:38 pm

Charlie walked into the forest right next to Cicero "So, what were you doing back there?"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Nice to see you again Empty Re: Nice to see you again

Post by Kevin 9/2/2013, 12:21 pm

Cicero jumped as Charlie walked over, not having expected him. The son of Mania flashed a small smile, but he couldn't really manage anything else. The whole parent thing had gotten the demi-god thinking of his father. He shrugged in reply to the son of Athena. "Cicero was bored... Cicero was playing a little game. And Cicero lost. But, Cicero is also sorry that he intruded on your conversation. Cicero had no idea that you were talking to your mother." The madman answered quietly, shrugging again as he looked away, nervously rubbing his hands together. Cicero seemed to be really out of it, and in truth, he was at the moment. But, he really hoped Charlie didn't notice this, as the son of Mania couldn't ever talk about his feeling and quite frankly, he didn't want to.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/3/2013, 6:15 pm

Aarya had been wandering the outskirts of the forest. She maybe had over-reacted about Charlie, but soon realized that at that time he was being insensitive. Why would he just run off like that, its not like he had an extremely important reason. She decided that it would be best to hear at least 3 words from him before she tried to, ehem, kill him. Aarya has had enough disappointments in her life, she was not going to let Charlie be one of them. To force that not to happen would be to be happy about whatever goes down between them next time they see each other. Aarya turned her head to the left, into the woods. She heard people speaking that sounded like the two young male's she had been with hours earlier. She scowled to herself and started in their direction.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/3/2013, 6:30 pm

"Cicero, when I talked to my mom, Athena, She told me that there wasn't many on Gaea's side. I may have had some horrid ideas but, we will beat Gaea and come together with the Romans."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/3/2013, 8:22 pm

Aarya inched closer. She did not want to talk to anyone other than Charlie and Cicero, and if she was wrong about who she was sneaking up on she would have to dash. Aarya caught a part of the conversation, 'I may have had some horrid ideas...' blah blah blah. She was too concentrated on the voice. Defiantly Charlie, she thought to herself. She frowned. What was she going to do? Walk up and be like, 'Hia boyfriend, I decided to let you speak before I try to kill you. You might as well say something, because hell's doors welcome you.'? No, absolutely not. She would hopefully still walk away from this with a perfectly functional boyfriend, or at least half functional. Aarya realized she had hesitated for too long, because she was now melting into the shadows, she was, after all, leaning against a shadowed tree.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 9/3/2013, 9:12 pm

Cicero nodded, listening to Charlie. "Cicero is glad to hear that, yes... very glad. But Cicero is afraid that he isn't much help when it comes to... anything really. Warfare especially." He said quietly with a short shrug,  leaning up against a tree and crossing his arms. The son of Mania looked at his feet, a frown where a wide smile generally would have been. "But, don't have pity on 'poor' Cicero. Cicero knows he's useless. Cicero accepts that. Cicero doesn't really mind... Never really had a reason to." He continued, offering a slight smile to Charlie, to assure all was fine with the madman. Which, really it wasn't. But why should the other demi-god have to worry about someone else's emotions? Cicero reasoned that he had emotions and issues of his own, and by revealing that he was upset, he would only be harming Charlie. He had, actually, grown rather fond of Charlie. He was, after all, one of the only people he had encountered who hadn't seen him as some kind of freak, even by half-blood standards.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/3/2013, 10:10 pm

He looked over in the other trees not spotting "I just know, she'll kill me when she finds me. I promised mom I would be at the winter solstice. That isn't going to happen unless I get some serious training."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/4/2013, 4:07 pm

From the shadows Aarya rolled her eyes. She was used to the egotistical attitude of herself and others, but she couldn't help smile hearing him worry. She traveled through the shadows silently. Aarya would have jumped out behind Cicero just for fun, but decided it was better to watch for the time being. Besides, she was here to kill Charlie. She traveled along the shadows until she was a few feet to the right of Charlie. Aarya cleared her throat and melted into the real world, where both boys surely would see her. "Hi." She said to Cicero, not acknowledging Charlie at all, she didn't really want to, at least not yet.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/4/2013, 4:42 pm

Charlie had jumped to his feet hearing Aarya "I'm sorry. I really am and - watch out!" The son of Athena had jumped in front of her with an arrow in his gut "Ow."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/4/2013, 6:50 pm

"Really? Where in heck are these arrows coming from?" Aarya said, slightly frowning. "Okay, Cicero, help me pick this idiot up, we should take him to the infirmary." She said, grabbing him under the arms for support. She bent over and kissed her boyfriend. "Forgiven..." She muttered, giving a cold stare at Cicero as he did noting to help. Aarya also threw a glare into the forest in the direction of the arrow. "Not cool!" She said, hoping whoever shot it could hear. "Date with an arrow in the head... and a boyfriend with an arrow in the gut, all within 24 hours. What a lucky girl I am." Aarya muttered.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/4/2013, 6:53 pm

"I'm fine really. just have to do this." He said and got up pulling out the arrow and running around screaming "OW OW OW OW OW OW!"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/4/2013, 7:48 pm

"Of course it hurts, idiot! Its an arrow in the gut!" Aarya grabbed him in the arm and pulled him to the ground. "Dont freak, just makes it bleed and hurt more. You have to calm yourself." Aarya smiled slightly. "How can you do that?" She asked, resting her hand on his forehead, as if taking his temperature.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/4/2013, 7:59 pm

"Uhm, we can uh, finish that trip but this time, with Cicero."He turned his head towards Cicero "Do you want to come?"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 9/4/2013, 8:12 pm

Cicero jumped as Aarya came out of seemingly no where. The son of Mania didn't say a single word, he found himself incapable of saying anything due to him still being rather shocked by the daughter of Hecate's sudden appearance. He swallowed, hazel eyes wide as he watched the other two. Cicero made a weird, shocked squeak noise as Charlie was hit with an arrow. Aarya was right in asking where the arrow came from. It seemed weird and no so coincidental. The demi-god scrambled to help get Charlie, but Aarya had already gotten it covered. Cicero flinched and grimaced as the girl glared at him. Once more, the skittish and insane demi-god was panicking. Internally, of course. He wouldn't dare run around screeching, as that would be a stupid thing to do. His eyes widened once more as "The Doctor" pulled the arrow from his own gut. "Um... I-I-I d-don't th-think you're s-s-supposed t-to d-d-do th-that..." Cicero stuttered, relaxing his body in case he needed to do anything. Aarya's glare was very terrifying, after all. He looked at Charlie with the same wide and fearful eyes he had kept in the last few minutes of his life. "M-me? Y-y-yes, o-of c-course!" He squeaked, glancing fearfully at the daughter of Hecate next to the injured son of Athena.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/4/2013, 8:20 pm

"Ow! I'm dying! Ow, Ow, Ow! Aarya, I-I love you. I did this for you." He muttered and kissed her for his last moments. Well, for now.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/4/2013, 8:22 pm

Aarya smiled. "Yeah, Cicero should come. I bet he hasn't left in a while." Aarya smiled up at the madman, trying to make him feel as welcome as possible. She then turned down to Doctor, removing her hand from his forehead. She looked him in the eyes and kissed him, a tear streaking her face. "No more disappointments." She sniffed, kissing him again and letting him go, wiping the tears off of her face. She looked down at her hands, the depression finding her again.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 9/4/2013, 8:43 pm

Cicero continued to be terrified, as it wasn't looking too good for Charlie. The madman gulped, looking from the cold, limp body of "The Doctor" to the depressed-looking Aarya. He wanted to say something, anything, to her, but he couldn't find anything to say, so he just stayed silent. But, it wasn't as if he wasn't grieving over the loss as well. Charlie, after all, was the only one who hadn't completely turned away from him upon first meeting. He had actually accepted him for who he was; a guano crazy, excessively skittish, confused son of Mania. But, as said before, Cicero wasn't good with showing his emotions. The madman then moved forward, placing a thin and rather pale hand on Aarya's shoulder. Finally, he managed to get out three words; "I'm so sorry..."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 9/4/2013, 9:08 pm

Aarya looked up at Cicero. Was he talking in the first person, or was it her imagination? "I've heard that too often." She said, closing her dead boyfriends eyes. She was alone again. Of course, as soon as good things happen to her, someone has to kill her. She would have run off to murder whoever shot him, but could not bring herself to move. She sat there for a few seconds, then fell over onto the ground, as if she herself had just died, and lie there, motionless. She just looked into the forest ahead, wondering if there was anything out there for her to run to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 5:51 pm