A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Icyono Matiyuni's Story

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Icyono Matiyuni's Story Empty Icyono Matiyuni's Story

Post by High King Fridgeir 9/3/2013, 4:07 pm

Hello, my name is Icyono Matiyuni. I am a demigod that can control ice somewhat. Most people do not believe in demigods, but they are real. I for one am a child of Khione. My breath is mostly ice crystals that can freeze many objects. My weapon is a scythe of which the handle is completely covered in ice.
    I was born and raised in Barrow, Alaska. It was the farthest north* of Alaska, so it was always cold. Yet, it did not affect me. Children of Khione never get cold**. I found out I was a demigod when I was attacked by a giant half man/ half bear monster. I later found out that this was the Thracian Giant, Agrius. I fought this giant, but could not seem to win. So I got into my dad’s car and drove through Alaska and Canada until I got to Michigan.
    When I got to Michigan, I a Satyr walked up to me and said, “If you want to live, I would take me with you to the only place safe for Demigods.” So I took him and we eventually got there. But then, a group of 2 other demigods appeared, and were followed by 9 monsters, and Agrius. I said, “There is no way we can beat them. We have to run.” Then, the boy said, “There is a way. But you have to run when I say go. By the way, my name is Simon Petrioko.” The girl looked at Simon and said, “Simon, you promised you wouldn’t do it again.” Simon looked up. He said, “But I have to protect you.” He paused for a moment and said, “Go.” I began running towards a big house painted blue.
    When I looked back, I saw Simon pick the giant up and throw him at the other monsters. They all were crushed by the impact. Then I heard him yell, “Father, you must help me! Only you and I can kill Agrius! Kratos, lend your power to me!” Then, a spear came out of the sky at amazing force. Simon grabbed it and jammed it into Agrius’s head.
    After Agrius was dead, Simon began walking to us. He was in bad shape; whatever he did wore him out. When he got past the tree, he passed out. I helped him up to the blue house and did the best I could to help. To this day, I have always been grateful to him.
    *:Might not be true.
    **:Might not be true.

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:31 pm