A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Short hair

MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

Short hair Empty Short hair

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 9:53 pm

Jill was usually found in the lake when she wanted to paint the scenario. It was all very charming in her opinion, the blue water the trees, the shade of blue of the sky differing from the lake's shade, the sunlight in the water. But then, this wasn't na usual day.
    For starters, it was night. Of course, one could say - Hey, she's there painting the lake at night, with stars and moonlight. But no. This time, she hadn't even brought a sketchbook with herself. At the lake dock she sat, bare feet touching the water. She still wore her usual jeans shorts but this time was shirtless, wearing a bikini top. It was alright - the air was warm that evening. Her hair seemed wet and there were drops of water glistening in her back. She had a shiny object in her hand, the sparkled with moonlight. She combed her hair with her fingers absent minded, staring at the wide expansion of the lake. She took the shiny object up to her face, inspecting it and moved to her hair. The scissors made a sharp cutting sound at the first long strand of hair that fell on Jill's lap. She sighed, looking at it. She didn't want this, but had no choice, after that terrible mistake. Jill looked at her cut hair again and lifted the scissors to cut again.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Short hair Empty Re: Short hair

Post by Blaze 11/4/2013, 9:42 pm

Adam found himself wanting to go to the lake. He had no time today, and none tomorrow, so he decided to go during the evening, right before dinner. He was wearing his camp shirt with his swimming shorts. He usually didn't like taking off his shirt in public, even when swimming. He usually waited until her got to the pool or something. As he walked down the sandy aisle, he saw Jill sitting at the lake...cutting her hair.
    "Jill! Wait! What are you doing?!" He ran as quickly as he could and stopped as he got right behind her. "Why are you cutting your hair?"

OOC: Agh. Short post. Sorry.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

Post by MJhere 11/6/2013, 4:25 pm

OOC; pfft I was about to delete this post ! i was inspired by something to make this rp back then, but now I lost inspiration , rergh fml.
    i can start another topic somewhere.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 11/6/2013, 6:17 pm

OOC: Alright then.

Sponsored content