A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Horse Hair is Hairy

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Horse Hair is Hairy Empty Horse Hair is Hairy

Post by Sammy 6/9/2014, 9:27 pm

Ari stepped silently into the stables and opened the door to Mukta's stable. The dun kathiawari was awake, even though it was pretty early in the morning. Ari brushed her coat thoroughly, calming the tan old mare before the energetic thing could wake all the other horses in the stables.

Ari lead the horse out into the riding ring. It had been months since she'd ridden, but it was 3 am and her siblings insisted on casting enchantments on each other until sunrise. She mounted the horse, preparing to ride bareback, which was the easiest way, as far as she was concerned. She patted the horse's neck lovingly. She would usually start at a slow walk, but she was running low on action. There'd been little serious monster attacks in weeks, and Ari was starting to get restless. She ordered the horse to a fast gallop, and the animal took off. That was one of the things she loved about this horse. She was almost as antsy as her owner.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Horse Hair is Hairy Empty Re: Horse Hair is Hairy

Post by Toothless 6/9/2014, 9:46 pm

Happiness is like the sun shining on your face after a thunderstorm.

Jasmine stepped into the stables and looked about the horses and pegasi. She was actually quite afraid of horses. You see, she wasn't as fond of horses as she wished to be. They frightened her! They could easily buck you off and kick you in the head and possibly kill you. Startling. The teen cautiously steeped up to a pretty white mare and stared into its' eyes. The horse stared back at her. Jasmine held the animals gaze, her heart started pounding, and her eyes shifted nervously. The horse moved its' head, and Jasmine glanced back at it. She could hear her brain screaming at her hand to try and pet it. However, judging from the beat her heart was taking on, it might not be the best idea.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 6/15/2014, 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/9/2014, 10:04 pm

Ari slowed the horse to a walk before riding the now-exhausted animal back into the stables. If it hadn't been for the terrified look on the other girl's face, she probably wouldn't have noticed.

"Is that your horse?" Ari asked, dismounting and searching in the supply closet for the cleaning and grooming supplies. The mare was grimy, sweaty, and covered with fur. Ari could've had the horse cleaned by someone else, but Mukta would probably severely injure someone if they even touched her with a brush.

Ari rolled up her tight leather pants--the ones she reserved only for riding, seeing as all her other clothes were Indian traditional clothing. Her red blouse was covered with intricate designs, and her black leather riding boots were worn in and almost torn to shreds. The red and black made her long, dark hair stand out, even when it was held back by a silver teardrop hair chain.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 6/15/2014, 2:05 pm

Jasmine glanced over at the girl and back to the horse. "Oh, no, no it's not mine." She said, and twirled her pink hair around her finger. Normally, she would be totally open with people and try and be their friend immediately. What was, now, holding her back? She wasn't sure. Maybe she was just trying to figure out her fears. She hadn't had to face her fears in her very privileged life back in New York. Jasmine wasn't afraid to admit it; her dad was rich and she had many things. It maybe showed in her appearance. She, today, was wearing bright red ripped jeans, a white lace tank top, pink blazer, and white leather knee high boots. Her outfit was perfectly tied together with a pink pearl bracelet, diamond earings, and a golden heart locket with a picture of her and her father when she was five. The left side of the locker was a picture of her mother, Demeter, that Jasmine had pulled out of a book once she found out.
    The teen snapped back to reality and turned to face the girl. "I'm Jasmine, by the way. And you are?" She said in a light voice.

Last edited by Toothless on 2/15/2015, 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/22/2014, 5:10 pm

"Ari. Hecate," She replied, and began to use the pick to scrape the dirt off his hooves. "Have you ever ridden before?" She asked, and continued cleaning the horse. When she was done with the hooves, she began to brush a curry comb through its smooth hair. She finished up with a dandy brush and a sweep of the soft brush. She then began to comb through the soft, tangled hair of the main, humming as she went along.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/15/2015, 11:07 am

Jasmine laughed, remembering the one other time she had ever ridden a horse. "I rode a horse once when I was like, 7? It was kind of traumatic. I was bucked off and then the horse like ran over me. I was fine but it was still really scary. I've been terrified ever since." She then flashed a dazzling smile. "However, I am very willing to learn!" Jasmine took her wild pastel hair into a quick side braid. "Would you happen to have time to teach me a few things?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:08 pm