A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night Empty Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 2:13 pm

Lily's costume:

I walked around. Even I was surprised by my own costume. It was so beautiful. I had just put on any black clothes I had, after modifying them a little bit, and Voila! I wasn't sure of what to name this outfit...Emo? Assassin? Probably, anything I heard someone calling me first.

I wasn't usually feeling uncomfortable around people, but when I walked to the Mess Hall, with all those half-bloods looking at me, I felt the need to hide somewhere. Someone pushed and I turned to look, before I fell on a weird figure. It was almost transparent with the surroundings, and the light made it look even more scary.

It-...It was A GHOST!!!  Amazed that my perceptions about ghosts and souls no resting were right, and freaked out from the specific one, I screamed stepping back...
    -A GHOOOOST!! Oh GODS! Hurry for your lifes everyone!!! I yelled with an insane look on my eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night Empty Re: Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 6:57 pm

Solitude had picked Lakisha up at seven pm at the Chione cabin. She was the last one to leave, which made her feel good: at least most Campers would be there when she came in.
    Dressed in a magnificent black silk dress threaded with silvery symbols, the sleeves and bottom of the dress fading away in silver spiderwebs, Lakisha had painted her face like in Day Of The Dead, with an artistic and elaborate make-up. Solitude, on his side, was dressed simply, only in black. Lakisha had asked if he wanted her to make him a Jack Skellington face, but he had shaken his head.
    Lakisha's outfit was completed by hand jewels which entwined silver threads with emeralds.

Spoiler:

Taking his arm, Lakisha stalked out of her cabin, walking on her glossy black high-heel shoes decorated with silver skulls. Campers were streaming towards the Mess Hall, some in small groups, some in couples, like Lakisha and Solitude.

There were big rumors at Camp about the two of them, loads of people (especially the superficial Aphrodite cabin), thought they were secretly dating and sometimes even spied on them (which proved they really had nothing better to do). But they had stopped after Lakisha had frozen parts of their faces, fortunately.

Now the two of them were going to the Dance Floor, and Lakisha smiled at the skulls and jack-o'-lanterns that framed the alley - she loved Halloween.

As they entered the Dance Floor, a girl screamed.

"Are you alright?" Lakisha dubiously asked.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night Empty Re: Mist, evil pumkins, and a scary ghosty night

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 7:16 pm

I turned around. A couple was looking at me questionly. I stared them for a moment, feeling they were familiar, but unsure.

-A ghost! It's-...It--...It's there! Look! I said pointing the transparent figure.

I didn't dare to look though. I covered my face with my hands and sat on a bench. My fearless outfit was destroyed after all the time I spended creating something that wasn't me. I couldn't bare such things...I felt embarrased under the older girl's look on me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 10:37 am

Lakisha looked at Solitude, then back to the girl.

"That is not a ghost, that was simply..."

She trailed off; there was nothing more than a transparent sheet of a silk-like cloth; it looked enchanted, perhaps some people of the Hecate cabin had bewitched it.

"Calm down," she told the girl. "What is your name?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/3/2013, 3:35 pm

I glanced at the ghost figure narrowing my eyes...It's not? But it was flying! And it was transparent...Maybe some trick of her fellow half-siblings.

-Ooohh...And they know I'm scared of ghosts! I growled. I shook my head disapprovingly, and then looked back at the girl. She must have thought of me as an idiot, or a crazy person...or just a stupid little girl. But I wasn't none of them...I think...

-My name's Lily! I said, And yours? I asked looking both the girl and her partner.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 3:57 pm

Normally people knew Lakisha; of course she was 'just' the daughter of Chione, but her haughty manners and superior countenance made most people notice her.

"My name is Lakisha Bellamy," she replied.

Solitude found this whole thing of 'Hello, my name is....' pretty cliché, but he sighed and gave in.

"Solitude Wolstenholme," he stated, not even saying who his god parent is.

His black suit was a bit tight around his athletic body, but he did not really care; holding Lakisha's arm on his, he observed the decoration of the Dance Floor, which was a real success in his opinion.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Post by Gimli00 11/3/2013, 5:21 pm

I silently laughed in the corner at my brilliant plan, oh how I loved Halloween. I'd set up a enchanted silk cloth, to roam around the Mess Hall , curtsy of the Hecate cabin, as well as a few other mini-pranks to scare people .  I sat waiting in the corner for about half an hour waiting for someone to come along one of my pranks until a girl around 15 or maybe even older stumbled into the ghost. I stared open mouthed at her as she screamed bloody murder. Her red hair flew behind her as she turned and bolted away from it. "That didn't really happen according to plan." I told myself. I stood up to go follow her but she soon stopped in front of a boy and girl, who seemed like a couple to me, and started chatting furiously. I silently started walking over to the group brushing off my silver vest, blue tie, and black pants as I do so.  I reach them just in time to hear the couple introduce themselves. The girl as Lakisha and the guy as Solitude.

"Oh, hi sorry to bother you guys." I say to the group before I turn to the red haired girl. " I, ah... Well sorry about that ghost thing I didn't really think anyone would flip out like that about it." 

The girl looks familiar and I realize that I saw her in the Hecate cabin when I went to pick up the cloth. I start to laugh before I can stop myself. I got it from her own brothers and sisters! This was just great! 
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/4/2013, 2:41 pm

"Lakisha Bellamy"..."Solitude Wolstenholme" Now I remembered. By the way Lakisha looked at me, I realised even she was wondering how didn't I know her. Well, bad memory and the symptom every demigod had, were badly gathered together in me. I blinked. She was really "popular" , rumors... and gossips in my cabin always mentioned her. I stared at Solitude, he wasn't very willing to talk. They both had though, pretty nice costumes!

Out of the blue, a boy comes and talks to me.
    "Oh, hi sorry to bother you guys." He says and then turns to me
    " I, ah... Well sorry about that ghost thing I didn't really think anyone would flip out like that about it."

-YOU did it? I ask in a calm, but surprised and lightly annoyed tone. I actually wanted to hide this way, the tremble in my voice. He was wearing a nice, formal costume, and he just seemed so charming by the first look. But of course, he was an Hermes kid! He was older than me. My imaginary mind, always kept me thinking immature and looking stupid. I felt bad for having been afraid of such a trick ; it was a simple enchanted cloth... And I felt bad that he saw me acting this naive way.

-It's okay...I add mumbling. I-...I just...I had a headache, and...I must have fallen on it without realising...and-- yeah...I say half way laughing. I look him in the eyes and then turn to the couple. I feel so embarassed. My cheeks are burning me, and by that I can tell I have blushed. "Damn! Now I must be looking more ridiculous!" I'm thinking and look down. I stand up awkwardly. I have no where to go though and blushing even more, I sit back down.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 11/4/2013, 10:30 pm

I walked into the dance completely alone in my Scout costume. It was a a costume with a simplistic blue T-shirt and pants, a backpack on my back, a simple hat, and a fake earpiece. I had brought a baseball bat just to immerse myself in the role.
    Spoiler:
    I saw a girl start freaking out at the ghost thing, and then I couldn't help but laugh a bit. Then I decided to come in with the Scout's trademark, "What's up?" to her. Then I added, "Okay, let's go through the list. Grass grows, sun shines, birds sing, and sister, I hurt people! I'm a force of nature!" If anyone asked, I'd tell them, but it was so much fun to act like the Scout. No wonder I played as him in Team Fortress 2.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/6/2013, 11:29 am

As Lakisha was about to answer, two random boys came and joined the conversation. One of them turned out to be the one who had created the 'ghost' while the other one... looked very normal, with his blue shirt and trousers. Lakisha almost asked him if he knew the dance theme was 'Halloween'.
    He started blurting out so many random words Lakisha seriously wondered whether he was sane or not... She gave him a disdainful look; Solitude didn't even acknowledge him.

"You made a great job," Lakisha told the boy who had made the 'ghost'. "Very realistic."

Solitude let go of her arm and put it around her shoulders, while she wrapped hers around his waist in response. He was starting to get annoyed with them, particularly with the babbling boy dressed in the every-day-clothes. Noticing a couch-coffin, he indicated it to Lakisha, who nodded, and they strode off to sit on it.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 11/12/2013, 6:23 pm

I came over to the guy who had made the ghost, so I heard, and said, "Nice job on the ghost! Very well done." I saw a girl give me a disdainful look like this wasn't supposed to be my costume and said, "Ah, I see a need to clarify myself. I know this costume isn't normal by any standard. I was well aware. But I'm supposed to be the Scout from Team Fortress 2. Just for clarification." Then I saw the guy and said, "Oh, sorry if I interrupted. Get back to what it was you were doing, and ignore me." Then I walked off and out. Nothing exciting at all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:55 pm