A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Arrow in the knee story.

Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Arrow in the knee story. Empty Arrow in the knee story.

Post by Jasper 11/8/2013, 6:13 pm

I, Vulstrag, was walking through a popular town known as WhiteHorse. I just entered through the gates that were guarded by the nosy, loud-mouthed, wannabes of guards. I ran into the market and passed a guard who stopped me. "Yes?" I asked annoyed. "You know, I used to be an adventure like you.....until I took an arrow in the knee. "Really....You used to be like me?" I asked pointing at myself. "I killed dragons....I went to SevenGerds and back....Im a werewolf...and i was once a vampire.....I killed an emperor....And above all Im the dergenbrain." I said proudly. "What have you done?" i asked poking him. "I killed Gandalf....the wizard and his dwarves." He said even prouder.

OOc: Vulstrag:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT44QyyIvGq-NDRPWMf0KqZQfm4OgqeGWzRkRZmkBRsYcx6P-jSgA

Later-

"What?" I asked quickly "First of all who is Gandalf and why does he have dwarves with bows?" I added "This is a long story" He said stretching and walking to a bench. I followed even though I was suppose to warn the Jarl about a billion dragons coming to attack. We sat down and he began to TALK MORE..He started with. "I was walking through a mountain pass as I saw the blackest horse ever seen in Miryks. "Of coarse at first I ran away and hid behind a bush to watch. I watched more and these blue creatures that looked like...... aliens.... They all crouched funny and spoke in a different language."He said taking brakes once in a while. "Well then part of the mountain OPENED and they walked in with their beautiful horse. After a minute of waiting I heard the door closing....So I ran in....." He said then getting up "I'll tell you the rest later" He said walking away from me wanting to beat him up and make him tell me the rest. I ran to my house and went to bed thinking about the story.

OOC: Also, this has just been copied from another site that I had posted it on first, Now I post it here, cuz i have nothing better to do!
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Arrow in the knee story. Empty Re: Arrow in the knee story.

Post by Jasper 11/9/2013, 8:47 pm

Arrow in the knee Story

I woke up, ate some breakfast, and killed some chickens, wich made the guards almost kill me. I am very grateful for my god mode. Well by afternoon I was running around town half naked with people yelling at me that Ill get sick, but i never do. By three I sat at the bench I did yesterday. I looked around and the same guard from yesterday sat by me. "Time for more of the story, eh?" He asked glitching a little. "Yes!" I told him very loudly. "Ok so where were w-?" He said being cut off by an assassin cutting my leg. I sighed and stood up. I opened my mouth as if to shout but instead of words came out ice cream. The assassin drowned in it. I turned around and sat down again waiting to hear the story.

Vulstrag sat there, looking at the guard intently. 'Why wouldn't he tell the story already? the waiting was unbearable. was he frozen, glitched? If he was, that would just be-' He stopped thinking as he heard the guard speak. The guard said: " So there I was, inside the cave. The blue alien things were fifty to eighty feet ahead. I couldn't tell. The only light was from the torch, that one of the blue men held. They spoke more in their language. The black horse that went with them was missing. And with that, there was also one less blue dude. So of coarse, I surveyed my surroundings. Behind the rock, I couldn't see much. Only the blue men and another entrance that went deeper into the mountain. So i thought this must be an ancient cave system, and that these people must have greater technology than us. I then took out my hammer and sat there a minute more." He took a break, drinking water from a mug.

"Okay, so what did you do then?" Vulstrag asked impatiently. "Im getting there." The guard replied. "So, I stepped out of my hiding place and faced the blue men with bows. They didn't see me yet, and i was grateful for that. I did not wanna see of they actually could use the bows. I ran forward at the blue men. They reacted quickly, but I charged fast. The first one was hit in the head with the flat side of my hammer. He went limp and I swung my hammer again for another hit on a  head. But he only hit the foot of a blue man who had jumped. The blue man fell, but I didn't have enough time to hit again, as the next blue man had a dagger and was swinging ferociously. I stepped back and swung my hammer. It hot the blue man with the dagger in the stomach, and it made hom fall to the ground. The last blue man stabbed my foot and got up. I reacted fast and swung my hammer down on his head.  Now I was in the empty cavern, alone. then I cleverly said: time to get me some horse." He said, then "Now i hav to get back to work. meet you at the tavern tonight?" "Of coarse." Vulstrag answered.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:57 am