A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Bunk and Personal Property of Marie Daniella Brookes; In Other Words, DON'T TOUCH

The Bunk and Personal Property of Marie Daniella Brookes; In Other Words, DON'T TOUCH Empty The Bunk and Personal Property of Marie Daniella Brookes; In Other Words, DON'T TOUCH

Post by Guest 11/21/2013, 11:16 pm

The pencil sits between my index and middle finger, thumping against the desk rhythmically as I move it up and down with a simple turning motion. The dark lead leaves black marks on the corner of the stark white material.

The problem isn't hard at all. In fact, that's why I haven't answered it. I got so bored during the work that I zoned out. It's the last one in the workbook, though, so of course I I'd be hesitant to solve. There's no more algebra books for me to spend my time pouring over once I'm done with this one.

I sigh quietly and push back the desk chair in front of the small bedside table I use as a desk.Dinner begins soon, and I can hear the of the campers pouring out.

I stand up and push the pencil behind my ear, saving the problem for later. Maybe I could take it with me...

I decide against it, and grudgingly shrug on my coat, tucking my book under my bead with the rest of my organized belongings, before leaving.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:35 pm