A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Everything You Touch Surely Dies Empty Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 3:19 am

Dominika had surprisingly taken a day off from training. She had been working hard at her goals to becoming faster and stronger. Even working at her power control and slowly trying to push the limits to what she could do. All of it was going to help her in the end. Dominika had also been keen on using medication a bit more and trying to identify more plants and natural herbs. The daughter of Jupiter wanted to be prepared for anything while she wasn't going to be in camp, she had to be completely independent. She did have the little bit of money that her mother gave her for Christmas, and figured now would be the use for it, for small things. In case she needed more food for her or Star or a plane ticket of some sort.

Today was a day she was just going to go out and enjoy the nature around her. There wasn't a whole lot, considering it was California, but she ended up near a beach. It wasn't an overly crowded beach, actually quite calm. There was a light trickle of rain that came down, and probably the reason for so many people not being there. Really this just reminded her of Dimitri though. This was probably the first time she let him into her mind since he broke up with her. The thought of that day was still a slap in the face to her. She had blocked it out for so long, and she wished she blocked it out even more. She didn't want to feel the pain and rejection that came with it, not one bit of it.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Everything You Touch Surely Dies Empty Re: Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 3:17 pm

Checking what he figured would be ideal training places hadn't worked out well, though, had shown signs of wear. He'd even checked the woods they had met in the first time outside of Camp Jupiter, but she wasn't there either. Eventually, as fate would have it, he spotted the daughter of Jupiter. At least, he spotted her from behind, but still he was certain, he'd identified her from behind many times. The wavy blonde hair was flowing slightly in the rainy winds. He was used to seeing it tied up, but he cherished the moments when she let it down. Sometimes he wondered if she let it down because she knew he liked it.

Those days were done.

The water fell off of Dimitri as though it was falling on a duck's back. "Dominika." He said, to gather her attention from the water. Normally he would have hugged her, even ran to her, but that wasn't how these things worked. He needed her to be strong, and for that, he needed to be strong too. "I came lookin' for you. I need'ta talk to you."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 4:06 pm

Dominika was perfectly content just staring off into the ocean at the point. She was wrapped around her own thoughts in her own bubble. She didn't let anyone inside to this part of her thinking. This was perfectly reserved for her only. The daughter of Jupiter couldn't help but think of all the times her and Dimitri shared by the water, the kind of memories that now made her heart swell up and press for tears to surface. Although, she refused for tears to make their way to the surface.

With a heavy sigh, she was about to contemplate sleeping right here and there, just for added peace, but she heard her name uttered. The voice was familiar and she knew exactly who it was. It sliced right through her peaceful state and her ability to keep herself composed. She wanted to cry, but she wasn't going to cry in front of him, he didn't deserve to see her like that anymore.

"Well you found me, congratulations." Dominika said in a bit of a monotonous way, not even looking to see him, her eyes set on the water.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 5:14 pm

The tone in her voice struck Dimitri, and even though she didn't bother to look at him, he made sure his expression was as firm as always. "Look, I know you probably don't trust me anymore, but I had my reasons." Dimitri firmly said. After everything that had happened, them being together wasn't going to work. But he still wanted to fix everything. He still wanted a future, and Dominika's safety was part of that future. "One day you'll see it. I know you will." Dimitri walked around her, to be in front of her. He wanted them to at least look at each-other while they talked. It offended him that she wouldn't even grant him that, but he understood why.

Her features were the same as he remembered them. His expression didn't move, whether or not his feelings conflicted with it. "She attacked me. I dunno know if she told you that. Heath did too." Dimitri explained to her. To have bother of her closest friend practically hunting him wasn't a fun hurdle to jump. There were so many important things hanging in the balance. "I ain't out to hurt you, I need you to know that." Dimitri told her. "Fact is, I had a tough time decidin' if I should see you. Stayin' away, avoidin' this? That's somethin' that I woulda been doin' for me, not you." Dimitri explained. "How can I help make this right between us? I want you to be happy without me. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize what you can do, Dominika. Who you are. I know you'll move on. But that don't mean I never wanna see you again."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 7:15 pm

She didn't realize it, but she was actually very tired at this point. Constantly training almost all hours of the day and pushing herself to the limits each time was incredibly taxing, but she knew that she couldn't give up. The dark circles under her eyes were the indication on the lack of sleep she had been for the passed couple of weeks now.

It wasn't long before he came around and stood in front of her and she looked up to meet his gaze. It was hard to fight within herself not to reach out for him or to just be gentle. She didn't even want to be a jerk to him, because she knew why he did it, but she still refused to let it sick in and refused to let it be his final answer. Either way, he rejected her and it hurt her immensely, after everything she told him, how he just turned around and dropped her. The only thing that seemed very present within her was the need to cry. In one part of her mind, she wondered if he'd stay, but to do that to him wasn't fair.

She wanted to say something to him, but she felt every time she tried to speak she'd just cry. Biting her lower lip she just let it all sink in. All the things she wanted to say, all the words she had formed in her mind of what she needed to say, they couldn't be voiced. Standing there, Dominika wrapped her arms around herself and her head lowered disconnecting her gaze and her hair hiding her face a bit. She could feel her lower lip begin to tremble and at that point she couldn't stop the streams of tears that'd begin to come down her face. She didn't fight it at this point. "It's not fair." Were the only words she was able to utter through her lips and even then they were wavering and her pitch of voice was slightly higher with only a tone of sadness echoing through her words.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 7:38 pm

Dimitri watched her struggle. In a sense, it was one of the hardest things he'd ever done. Fighting a monster, you only had to suffer on your own. You could keep fighting, running, or struggling until you either won or died. Watching Dominika hurt wasn't a situation where anyone could come out with victory. It hurt to see her like this, but it wasn't going to make him go, he was going to do anything in his power for her. He put an arm on her shoulder, and decided no one was watching. He willed the water that had saturated on her clothes and hair to fall off of her and onto the sand they were standing on.

"It isn't Lear's fault." Dimitri said to her. "I saw the way you looked at me that day. The way you changed your answer. Nearly begged me not to be mad. That's not on you. That's not on Lear. That's on me." Dimitri admitted, his voice remained firm. "Lotta nights I lay up, thinkin' 'bout what Nestor did, and how I wanted to kill him instead of bringin' him back home. But, fact is, I don't have to kill him. He's just gonna die on his own. That's who he is. Stupid, unskilled, and it only costed him an eye so far. It'll cost him more later. All I gotta do is wait." Dimitri said, as though it was a civil subject. "What happened between us, that ain't on you. You saw what I did to that cyclops. That ain't even the worst of it. That's me, Dominika. That's who I am." He needed her to know that. He wasn't the boy she cared for, he was long gone.

Dimitri took a step back, his expression was distressed, but he knew what he had to do. His long sleeves had been rolled up much less than usual, ever since his parents were killed. He undid the buttons, and removed the shirt he was wearing, before dropping it on the ground. There were burn marks on her upper torso, an insane amount of teeth scars on his left forearm and upper arm. Various cuts and scars existed along his body, and then some fresh bruises, most were a gift from Heath before he died. Dimitri then kneeled down and rolled up his pant-leg, revealing the scars from the teeth from the bear traps. He stood up again, he didn't feel any shame from it. "This is who I am, Dominika. I've killed people."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 8:58 pm

She felt his arm on her shoulder, and that just about made her break down worse. She missed him, so much, that to have him here like this and be who he was, choosing not to be with her, hurt a bit more. Nika sniffled a bit and wiped some of the tears from her eyes. She tried to steady herself enough to at least say more than three words.

"It's not what I meant. Just I'm over here crying and breaking down and you just seem so unmoved by the whole thing, like you don't even care. That hurts, it makes me feel like I didn't matter that much to you, and I would like to think that I did." She said and she felt her heart heavy as she said what was on her mind.

It wasn't long before he stepped back and he began to unbutton his shirt. She wasn't sure where this was going, she knew he wouldn't hurt her, but she was wondering where he was going with this. Dominika observed the burn marks on his upper torso along with all the scars and cuts that existed everywhere. A pang of sadness and guilt washed over her a bit as she knew some of them were from when him and Heath fought. Heath was her friend, but she knew what he was like, and she didn't blame Dimitri for it.

After he had been standing again and he claimed that this was who he was. Her eyes followed all the marks on his body. That was the thing with a human body, it was almost like a book for someones life. It told the good and the bad stories from someone's life and if they lived to tell the tale, they were much stronger than they probably thought they ever were. Without really realizing it she took a step forward, and she looked up to meet his gaze again as her hand lightly traced some of the scars and cuts that he had. She couldn't stop herself at this point. Just to see it all and take it in was a lot.

"You've gone through so much in such a short amount of time. You're a lot stronger than I could ever be. You know, I still trust you and it never went away, I'm just hurt is all." She sighed a bit and she pulled her hand back, but remained her gaze with him. "I know this is who you are, I understand that now. I'm proud of how far you've come, I know things haven't been easy for you, but you've done the best that you could." She said softly.  
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 9:28 pm

He didn't back away from Dominika, he allowed her to touch him. The marks were, at the very least, likely an unattractive addition to the demigod, but he didn't desire to pursue what most people did. What he had with Dominika he would never replicate, so he no longer desired to find that love anymore. They were so close now, he could feel her presence even if he closed his eyes. One of his hands gently gripped under her shoulder and above her side. He made eye contact with her, and in the moment, he was silent. For a moment, it felt like things were back to the way they were. It felt like his parents were alive. It felt like his body wasn't mutilated. It felt like he was home, and everyone he loved was there with him. It felt like the stress covering him was released. The tinge of happiness died the second he spoke, but in that moment, he felt something. Something the demigod didn't recognize.

He leaned his head closer to hers, looking her in the eye, she had to know how serious he was. "You're wrong Dominika. You are as strong as me. I know how it's been lookin' for you, for a while now, but you are strong. You just have to keep goin' forward. I know it hurts. I know maybe in your eyes it looks like I'm not hurt. I am hurt, a lot. I think about everythin', all the time now. It burns, worse than any of these marks, but it's important, y'know. Walkin' away from that hill hurt, worse than I think any hell will when this ends." Dimitri said, referencing his life. It would end one day, no matter what. "But, I couldn't go 'round tellin' people that. Y'know that, right? I couldn't. Not with everythin' everyone is goin' through. Not while Leandra is comin' over and laughin' at the whole situation and assaultin' me. Not while I know I've hurt you. I don't get to be hurt durin' this. It wouldn't be fair."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 9:53 pm

It was a small moment, Dominika could feel it, but she didn't hold onto it. She knew it wouldn't last. He didn't say anything, but she didn't think anything bad of it. It was just a mutual silence that Dominika was perfectly content being in. If neither of them said something, could they have just been like that forever? Could things one day go back to how they were? She wasn't sure on that. Dimitri didn't seem too keen on it, but she was still holding onto the hope that she could change his mind one day.

To her, she could wander the world for years and she could be with other people, but no where else would she ever feel as comfortable or at home. Dimitri in every sense was the home she had always been looking for, the home she didn't think existed, but here it was. She got that little feeling of home again, and she knew it was just for a moment, but it was worth it in every sense.

When he leaned his head closer to hers and looked her in the eye, it almost felt like old times again, but she knew what came next was only serious matters. "You've lost everything, you pushed things away, but you're still standing here taking care of me. You're multitudes stronger than I am. " She spoke softly still holding his gaze, something that felt all to familiar, just another thing she missed. "I know that, just you don't have to keep it from me, you know that. I'm sorry, I had no idea she was actually going to go over there and and fight you. She didn't cause any of these marks on you, did she? I'm so sorry. It's fair you know, to get to feel hurt. Everyone deserves to feel how they feel, don't deny yourself of that."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 10:14 pm

"I didn't lose everythin'. The most important thing, she was still right there. I couldn't risk anythin'. No, that night on the hill, carryin' you wasn't a burden at all. I coulda done it forever, as long as it meant you'da lived. When everythin' else started burnin', I couldn't risk losin' you in that fire." Dimitri said, he hadn't gathered intentions of revealing these things to her, but in the moment, her words stuck to him like he was glue. He gently gave her a squeeze with the hand that was connected to her. The fact that he made her feel this way tormented him. He knew they were too close, that this wasn't what friends did. Their faces were mere inches away, but Dimitri's own mind prevented him from kissing her. The desire burned within him, to feel her lips one last time. It wasn't his right. It wasn't safe.

"Bein' here now, it gives me this feelin'..." Dimitri paused. His expression hadn't changed for so long now, day after day, but suddenly, it did. He realized this girl would do anything to make him feel safe. To make him feel like he wasn't wrong. His expression changed from serious to outright miserable. Tears immediately didn't just threaten to spill from his eyes, but they actually began to spill out. "Why aren't you mad at me? After everythin' I did to you? After all the nightmares I put you through? After all the times I've made you scared of me? You're supposed to hate me. Don't you see what I am? The only thing keepin' me goin' is blood, how could you possibly stay so close to me? You were right to be scared before. Those things out there? I'm just one've them." Dimitri voice had cracked. His free hand came up to wipe the tears away. He couldn't believe he'd broken so easily in front of Dominika.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 10:47 pm

Nothing could have prepared her for the words that came out of his mouth. Not all the thoughts she had of them when they were happy, not the scenarios that went by in her head, nothing. What he said, hit her hard in the face. All of it. She was dumbfounded, a deer caught in headlights. She didn't expect this, of course she knew that he still loved her and he'd do anything for her, part of why he did what he did, deep down she knew that much, but still she didn't expect what he said. How did you respond to something like that? It was the sweetest thing that she had ever heard.

She heard him start to speak again before he paused. She watched him, and the hardened expression on his face changed. What she thought was a hard plastered mask, was crumbling before her eyes. The tears began to pour out and there was nothing stopping it. He began to go into a big slew of words and questions asking her. It upset her to see him like this, but she knew he needed it. He needed to cry, and he needed to break down, it was only natural.

"Shh." She said softly and grabbed his hand he was using to wipe tears and she intertwined her fingers with his while using her free hand to gently brush the tears off his cheeks. "I'll admit, for a fraction of a moment I was scared, but I know you'd never hurt me, I'm not scared of you. I see what you are Dimitri, and maybe to the world and to yourself you're a monster, but I don't see that because when I look at you, and when we just have a moment, I see home and I feel home. I don't get that feeling anywhere else and I've looked for that feeling for so long, and you gave that to me, I don't think I could find it again. I stay so close, because I need you and you need me. I could live on my own that's true, I know it is, but it doesn't mean that I want to. I would never be as happy as I am with you, even on our worst days. I just love you so much, Dimitri." She said now with her own tears starting up again and pouring over. Her hand caressed his cheek, and she couldn't fight the urge she had, she leaned in the rest of the way and she placed her lips on his. It could be a dangerous thing she was doing, but by the time she realized exactly what she was doing it was already too late.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/16/2016, 11:17 pm

Her taking his hand only made his feelings worse. How many times had their hands been together before this? It didn't even feel like one of his hands were being used. It felt like he had found something he lost an eternity ago and was finally holding it again. His tears became more rapid as he felt her embrace. The demigod was utterly breaking down in front of the girl. He didn't even care if anyone was looking, which thankfully they weren't. Her words only made it worse. Hearing that she trusted him and knew he wouldn't hurt her, that somehow, she still loved him so much after everything that had happened. His crying now became sobbing, and then, her lips pressed against his.

Dimitri felt so many things. Passion, love, desire, sadness, misery. He emotions conflicted, but there was no way he would force himself to pull back, not now. He met her kiss, still sobbing uncontrollably, and pressed his lips back against hers. He continued to kiss her for the moment, but eventually the intensity of his emotions left him unable to stand. His typical focus of willing water gave out, and he fell to the sand too. Wet sand now covered a large portion of him, and the rain began to cover him and Dominika once more, the rain had even got more harsh in the cloudy sky.

Dimitri couldn't control his sobs. He had so many unresolved feelings. He yearned for the daughter of Jupiter, and here she was. "After everything, you still came back to me." Dimitri choked out between heavy sobs, half of his face was now covered in wet sand while he sobbed and sniffled. His words came out spaced and forced, hard to get out of his throat while he cried. "Don't leave me alone. I can't do it another night. I can't take wakin' up from nightmares with no one who gets it around. I don't want to be alone anymore."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 11:54 pm

There was no denying all the emotions that seemed to fill up both the demigods. To see Dimitri this way hurt her so much. To see him break down like this, to see the tears and the sobbing, but through it all she was going to be there for him, even if it hurt her to just be there as a friend, she'd do it if he needed her to.

When he pressed his lips back against hers, she was so caught up in the moment. The intensity of this moment was high. They had been apart for what seemed like forever, but for some reason they always found their way back to each other, no matter what the circumstance was. Dominika was convinced that they needed each other. Soon Dimitri was falling to the ground and Dominika was caught off guard. Due to holding his hand she had fallen with him.

He was covered with wet sand and he was sobbing even more now. He was so broken, and it truly hurt her to see him like this, but she'd be by his side so long as he wanted her there. She slowly began to wipe the wet sand off his face and his torso. She had ended up laying beside him in the sand and kept hold on his hand. It just seemed natural, it was meant to be there. His words only made her tear up a bit, but she held herself together. She rubbed the top of his hand with her thumb and she closed the space between them in the sand. "I'll always come back to you, Dimitri, always. I wont leave you alone, you wont be alone anymore." She said with a soft whisper.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/17/2016, 12:26 am

The crying continued. When she fell with him, it made it even worse. There was no way anything bad happened, it seemed gentle, but even still, it made Dimitri cry further. She was now in the wet sand, because of him. When she closed the gap, he leaned his head into her shoulder and continued to sob, though it was muffled. "I- I'm sorry I p-pulled you down." Dimitri spoke, though he voice was slightly muffled from being pressed against her. He continued to cry, he couldn't stop himself now, he was hysterical. His arms wrapped around her, and he clung to her for dear life now. Facing her now was scarier than any monster he'd ever fought.

"We... we gotta go." Dimitri whispered to her. He was still crying, but he was beginning to become aware that some people were watching. The beach was relatively empty, but he figured it was because it was a rainy day. And within the last few minutes, it had gotten worse. It was practically pouring on them now, though, the same could be said about Dimitri's eyes. He tried to stand, but couldn't even begin to get a grip on himself. Dominika helped him stand. In the moment, he looked at her. He realized he wasn't the one who had to take charge all the time. She wouldn't leave him. She wouldn't lead him astray. She knew what she was doing, and she trusted him.

"Where are we goin'?" He asked her, he was still trying desperately to get a grip on himself. "I'm sorry. You have sand and water on you. I'm sorry."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/17/2016, 12:57 am

Dominika let him hold her. The embrace was something she yearned for, for awhile. She had spent many days and nights thinking about having his arms wrapped around her again, although she didn't quite imagine it to be because he was crying, but either way she was glad to be there for him and was happy that he finally confided in her.

Soon the two of them tried to get up, and it didn't work too well. They needed to go somewhere else, because there was a few people outside walking around and they probably questioned what the two were doing. Finally she helped him up and kept him stable.

"Shh, it's okay, I know where we can go." She said and she made sure he was stable before she went to pick up his shirt and then she returned back to him, as she took his hand and she led him away from the wet sandy beach. She had some money with her, and right now the last place for either of them was to go back to Camp Jupiter, they needed their own place to be. Privacy was what they needed.

It didn't take long to find a place and immediately she paid for a hotel room, as one was free.

Grabbing the key from the front desk she found their room in the building, and unlocked it. She pulled him inside and shut the door again. "Did you want to uh shower off or anything? I think the bathroom is in there, so you could at least wipe the sand off of you." She said and let go of his hand to shut the curtains.

When she turned around Dimitri was already gone into the bathroom. With Dimitri wiping the sand off of himself, she figured she had time to get out of her clothes. She didn't have a problem being in her undergarments around him, but undressing in front of someone was awkward. It wasn't long before her soaked and sandy shirt was off, she'd have to rinse it off and hang it to dry. She sat on the edge of the bed trying to get her wet jeans off at this point. It was difficult, she finally did it, but her prosthetic came with it. "Fcking damn it." She said a little frustrated as she began to try and get get her prosthetic out of her pant-leg. Dominika gave up and threw the jeans onto the floor and crossed her arms.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/17/2016, 1:31 am

Dominika practically had to carry him there, at least, hold him up the whole way. He felt guilty that he was making her look so foolish. He'd leaned up against a wall when she went to get the key, and even then, he missed her for those few moments. Getting up the stairs was even more rough, she continued to carry him. And even then, the concerned look on her face only made Dimitri feel worse still. He couldn't tell if he was feeling awful or relief. He wasn't emotionally stable at the moment. When they got into their room, Dominika put up the "do not disturb" sign up and suggested he go clean himself. He nodded, he'd finally at least gathered some control over his own tears. He still felt like crying, but he'd managed to shut the water pressure off, so to speak.

He nodded to her, and told himself that she was just outside in the other room. He walked into the bathroom, without closing the door. He needed her voice right now, and in case he needed her or she needed him, he didn't want their to be barriers between them, even if it was just a door. He caught a look at himself in the mirror, he didn't look nearly as strong as usual. He looked almost defeated. He wiped his eyes further, the tears left bags underneath his eyes. He still hadn't put his shirt on, he could have easily willed the water out of his clothes, but the sand was another story. He got himself out of his boots and jeans, and for once, just let them lay on the floor in the bathroom. He quickly let some water from the nozzle out in the shower, washing his torso clean of sand. The water, for the most part, retreated in the drain from his will. The barefoot demigod never realized, he'd never been in underwear around other people.

He walked back out to Dominika, he'd heard her curse a moment earlier. He still felt timid, compared to usual, and even upset in a way. "What's wrong?" He asked, somewhat silently, though he quickly saw the answer himself. Dimitri approached her. There were no sounds outside, no traffic, no yelling, only the soothing pitter patter of rain hitting the roof and window. It was like nothing existed besides them. Dimitri slowly picked up her jeans, and worked her leg out of them, placing it on the table next to the bed. "I'm sorry." He finally managed to say. He squatted down to the end of the bed, and gave the end of her leg a kiss. He rubbed his eyes before sitting next to her. He looked to her, touching her hair, it was still wet. He willed the water off of it, and tossed the newly formed ball of water into the bathroom. She deserved the world, yet all she had done was give.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/17/2016, 1:53 am

Dominika had a mix of emotions within herself. She felt so strong and independent at times that she could do things on her own, but then here she was, unable to get her dumb prosthetic leg out of her jeans. That was wet jeans for you. She had been sitting there on the edge of the bed for a bit, she really wished in some aspects that she still had her leg, but at least she made it out alive.

She heard Dimitri's voice again, and for a slight moment there was a sense of panic because she didn't want him to have to work about her. He needed to take care of himself first and he couldn't do that if he had to deal with her problems too. Most of the thoughts of panic stopped when he just came over and managed to get the prosthetic out, with what seemed like ease. He had mentioned that he was sorry, and she gave him a small smile. "It's okay." She managed to say in response and after kissing the end of her leg, like he usually did if he noticed it upset her, he took a spot beside her on the bed.

Soon enough he was willing the water out of her hair and she spoke up, "You didn't have to do that Dimitri." She said and grabbed his free hand. To have him in her life again, to have him want her to stay was the best feeling she could feel. Kissing the top of his hand she looked over to him, "I missed you."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/17/2016, 2:14 am

Dimitri looked at her, her hair was still somewhat damp, and cool to the touch. "No, I did." He replied. "Your hair deserves queen treatment." Dimitri replied. His voice was somewhat small while he spoke, but he felt comfortable. The kiss on his hand made him smile. "I missed you too. I don't wanna be apart from you again." Dimitri said. He was showing a part of him he didn't trust anybody with, except what turned out to be Dominika. He did have fears and feelings, apparently more fears than he realized. "I just wish this would last forever." Dimitri confessed. His arm went around her back, and over her shoulder, and he scooted closer to her. Like her hair, he skin was cold to the touch, be he still yearned to embrace her. Nothing felt more safe.

"It feels like I'm gonna wake up at camp again, and all of this woulda just been a dream." Dimitri shared another fear with her. He looked directly at her, her eyes reminded him of every happy moment they shared. He couldn't resist, he leaned forward and slowly kissed her. Every moment their lips touched, everything evil in the world faded. He couldn't break the eye contact with her, his eyes didn't want to look at anything else. Tears almost began to form, but he held them back. "I'm so sorry, Dominika. I love you so much, I can't believe I was so stupid."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/17/2016, 2:37 am

With the comment of her hair deserving the queen treatment she grinned a little and her cheeks warmed with a bit of a pink colour. Comments like those were something that she missed a lot. He was so dorky sometimes, but it made her heart warm up and in general made her really happy. It was stuff like this that made her love him even more than she had before. "We don't have to be apart again, we don't have to spend another night alone." She said, realizing that at the end of the day, no matter how hard she trained and how much or how long she did it for, Dimitri would always be the soft spot in her heart. He'd always make it easy for her to to just be so gentle and caring towards him, he brought out that side in her. "One day it could be our forever." Dominika spoke in a calm and quiet voice. It really was quiet outside, almost made her feel like she had to be quiet inside too, but it made you listen and hang onto each word just a little more.

"I promise you this isn't a dream. I really hope it's not, I don't want to fear having dreams as well as nightmares." She whispered softly as he looked directly at her. Their eyes met, and she missed those brown eyes of his. They were soft and warm and part of why she felt at home when she looked at him. It was the safest place for her, right there by his side. She could see him lean in and slowly he kissed her and she pressed her lips back against his. It was almost an overwhelming feeling in a good way. She was overwhelmed with love, happiness, and passion, all the emotions just flooded in again.

She pulled away a bit, and he spoke up. She let go of his hand and it reached up to his cheek again to rest in the same spot it had earlier in the day. "Shh, it's okay. You were doing what you thought was best, I know that. I love you Dimitri, I always will. No matter what." She said and the daughter of Jupiter gave him a quick peck on the lips.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/17/2016, 3:00 am

Dominika's assurance only made him feel better. Everything outside was bleak, but here, they were safe. There was no Lear, no Leandra, no monsters. In a way, he was even glad there was no one else he knew. He thought about what she had said to him. Their forever. They could spend every night and every morning like this? Dimitri felt the strange sensation of hope enter him. It was his deepest dreams coming true, having Dominika spend every night with him. He still couldn't break eye contact with her, he just didn't have it in him. Even if there was a shooting star and the curtains weren't down, he wouldn't waste a moment looking away.

He leaned in and kissed her, again. He didn't pull back quickly either. He kissed her until oxygen was needed, and once he refilled, he kissed her again. He kissed her yet again afterwards, and then again. "Havin' you back means everythin'." Dimitri whispered, after gathering his oxygen. "I want this to be our forever." Dimitri said, leaning in towards her further. "I really do. I've never wanted anythin' as much I wanted you. Just sitting so close to you... I don't deserve this. You're gorgeous. You understand everythin'. You forgive everythin'. I know you said you could live alone. That you would make it without me if you had no choice. The truth is, if anythin' happens to you, I'm never gonna be okay again." Dimitri gently whispered. He removed what little gap still existed between the, their bodies now pressed together.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/17/2016, 9:55 pm

The daughter of Jupiter had been consumed in the moment. It was all so very real that she had to question whether or not this was a dream of her own. The same thing Dimitri was wondering a little while ago. Just them, in their uninterrupted time together. No one there to barge in, not even the house keeper because there was a lovely do not disturb sign hanging on the door. Nika wished so much she could have that sign forever, just put up and life wouldn't have to bother her.

It wasn't long before a series of kisses happened and each one lasting for as long as both of them didn't need oxygen. There was never such a strong yearning to be with another person as much as there was in this particular moment. All the words he said to her and the gentleness of his voice just filled her with so much happiness and love for him. She couldn't help, but feel so deeply close to him and so connected. The emotions overwhelmed her a bit, to the point where she didn't want to leave his side ever again. She didn't want to watch him walk away again, she wouldn't handle it at all this time.

"You deserve it so much, Dimitri. You're strong, oh so strong overcoming so much, you're willing to do anything for your friends who need you, you're very handsome, and oh so very kind. I could live on my own, but I don't want to. I want you to be the first thing I see every morning and the last thing I see before I close my eyes for the night. You mean the world to me." She softly whispered back to him and once he removed the gap what was between them, and their bodies pressed together, she leaned in again to kiss him over and over unable to contain herself. There was so much need to be with Dimitri, to savour the moment, because she already spent time without him, and it wasn't something she wanted to endure again.

They had been laying down at this point and she caught her breath for a moments, just to run her fingers through his hair. "Everything about you is perfect and I don't want this moment to end."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/18/2016, 1:21 am

The pair had fallen asleep early, very early for that matter. The sun hadn't even began to rise, it was likely around 2:00 in the morning. The cool air still flowed around them, and the soothing constant patter of rain against the roof still existed. They'd definitely gotten enough sleep, likely more than enough, based on how early in the day they had fallen asleep. Even still, Dimitri felt a desire to go back to sleep. Everything was perfect, while the pair slept. There was a quiet, small, snore that existed while she slept. It was the cutest thing, it only served to widen Dimitri's grin.

There wasn't a single millimeter of space between them under the blankets. Her skin was cool to the touch, yet her body felt so warm. One of his arms remained wrapped around her, but the other one bent slightly to gently run a hand through her hair. A grin plastered itself on the demigod's face while he stared at her. It was so dark he could hardly make anything out, but he knew she was there. "Hey." Dimitri whispered. He gently gave her a peck on the cheek, he wasn't sure how they had made him so happy with everything. Nothing was wrong, everything was perfect. A word he had used to describe her many times now.

"I know you still might be tryin'ta sleep, I guess yesterday took a lot outta you, huh?" Dimitri made a gentle playful tease. "I was havin' a nice dream. It was you and I, underneath some ocean. Don't remember why we were there, I just remember I hadn't heard your voice in some time. Say somethin' for me, my love. Please." Dimitri asked of her, though his grin was still plastered on. It was a relative tease, but he did want to hear her voice again. It was so distinctive, but still smooth. It made him happy.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/18/2016, 2:19 am

It was peaceful to fall asleep next to Dimitri. She felt his arm around her the whole time and she felt safe and secure. It was the first night in a long time she had slept for more then five hours straight through. In fact she was asleep for a full nine hours, no interruptions and no nightmares. It was just light dreams that helped her stay asleep through the whole night.

She woke up to his hand running through her hair and a whisper from Dimitr as he kissed her cheek. She smiled a little bit and her hand reached up to rub her eyes a bit and in that moment she yawned a little bit and listened to him tease her a little and asked her to say something for him. Dominika turned to look at him and she grinned. She had half the mind to not say anything for a little bit after the playful tease, but decided against it.

"Yea carrying up those stairs really tuckered me out." She said teasing him back and even laughed a little at her joke. "Underneath an ocean, huh? I've never seen that before, I think you'll have to show me sometime, so I can get a feeling for this dream of yours a bit better." While she was saying that she was grabbing the hand that was around her waist and she held it kissing the top of his hand and continued on kissing up his arm. This was the one with multiple scars, and she continued to kiss each one gently.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/18/2016, 2:52 am

Hearing her speak was nice, though when her gentle breaths became less audible, he was aware she had awoken. He could still see her in the dark, the outline of her features, it was still wonderful. He felt comfortable in every sense where he was, even with the extremely close contact with Dominika. After everything, he didn't think there was anything that existed that he would be uncomfortable talking to her about or sharing with her. He released a joyful sigh at her.

"Yeah, that was the end of your work." Dimitri teased back again, each time she spoke his grin grew wider. He was almost glad it was so dark, she would have thought he was a fool if she had seen just how silly his face looked now. Feeling her lips pad against his arm awoken a strange emotion in him. It made him feel like he wasn't a monster. "I love you." He repeated to her again, he felt like he could never tell her it enough now. After everything she had done for him, he just wanted to say it over and over again. Declaring it with simple words would never be enough. But he didn't have a ring, not today.

"Y'know, there's an ocean right outside." Dimitri suggested, his grin still plastered. He wasn't sure it would ever leave his face again. "In the mornin', we'll go, if y'want." Dimitri whispered to her. "I don't really wanna see the mornin' though." Dimitri admitted. "This, what we have here, is good." Dimitri vowed to her. His free hand roamed from her hair to the small of her back and all the way to her leg, where it ended. He rubbed it gently. "I don't know how this happened. You coulda chosen anyone. Yet I got to be the luckiest person alive."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/18/2016, 7:41 pm

"Do you want to fight?" She teased him, it was nice to be this playful with the son of Cymopoleia, especially after everything the two had been through. With the scars and cuts all over his body, the lower part of her leg missing, these things were constant reminders of all the things that either one of them had endured. By this point she just kept her fingers intertwined with his and was really just taking in the moment. The moment she didn't want to end, she didn't want to go back to camp and face the harsh realities and she didn't want to train to the breaking point. The truth was, for awhile she felt like she was slowly starting to conform to Roman culture. She didn't want to, that wasn't who she was and it wasn't who she wanted to be. She always felt like her best self was when she was Dimitri. "I love you too." She said softly and closed her eyes again. Never had she been this comfortable in awhile.

Based on her experience with the lake, she was trying to picture what underneath the ocean would be like. She imagined it'd be bigger, and there would be more sea life around them. "I know we have the ocean, but I agree with you, I just want to stay here, it's safe, cozy, comfortable, and I have you right here beside me." She said gently and she could feel his free hand roam her body until it ended up at the end of her leg. His touch was warm and gentle against her skin. "I'll always choose you, if it is true and we live multiple life times, each one I'll find my way back to you, and I'll choose you every time." She said and she began to stroke his arm lightly with her free hand.

"You know, that was the first time in a long while that I didn't have a nightmare. It was nice not to wake up abruptly for once." Dominika said with a bit of a pause as she got an idea in her head, "I do want to leave at some point, as cozy as it is here. I want pancakes... with maple syrup. I haven't had them since I was in Canada. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:22 pm