A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

yee let's party or something

Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

yee let's party or something Empty yee let's party or something

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/27/2013, 3:55 pm

Dominik sauntered along, light filtering through the leaves to create a hazy green glow that was absolutely lovely. He swished a loose hair out of his face, proud of his appearance for today. Well, he was usually proud, but today moreso. His hair was nice, his eyes were sparkly and pretty, his skin was clearer than ever, and his scar wasn't even close to noticeable. Today was nice. It felt nice, and the Italian was pleased.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

yee let's party or something Empty Re: yee let's party or something

Post by kayt smells 11/27/2013, 3:59 pm

Eliana stumbled around, she was lost. Why did she even come in here anyways, she didn't remember. 'Get your thoughts together' she thought to herself. She walked around trying to remember her way back. Eliana always had her dagger ready incase of an attack. Eliana finally spotted something and she threw her dagger at a tree near the creature seeing if it got startled or was going to attack. She grabed her back up dagger incase.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/27/2013, 4:12 pm

Aang shuffled into the forest, jumping from tree to tree. He glanced down at the humans below him. "Ew, people." He groaned, leaning against a branch. He debated with himself whether he should mess with them or not. A sadistic smile spread across his face, and he jumped over to another tree. Of course he was going to mess with them.

Post by Guest 11/27/2013, 4:12 pm

Abnedrio Lanndon Yugvi ran through the forest, loving the feeling of trees whipping past him, his black hair flying back around his head. The seven year old loved nature. That was one of the few things he had in common with his sister, Etso.

The limbs scraped his face, and he laughed and smiled, almost oblivious to the pain. This place was his, all his. No one could ever take it away from him.

He closed his eyes and stretched out his arms, imagining he was a bird, flying through the sky. In this position, though, he couldn't see the humanoid figure he was about to collide with.

OOC: I don't care which on of your characters it is. xD
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2013-11-25

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 4:21 pm

John walks through the forest, he was glad to be out in nature. It gave him some ideas of things to sketch. He walked through the forest, until he found a clearing. He sat down and began to sketch his surroundings. He heard something or someone crashing through the branches. And stood up, reaching for his sword. Suddenly, a little kid crashed into him, knocking him down.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/27/2013, 4:27 pm

Aang watched as two people crashed into one another. He snickered, staying in the tree above them. He blasted a ball of air at them to make it a little more interesting. He continued gliding throughout the trees, knocking branches and other things down. In other words, he was extremely bored.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/27/2013, 4:44 pm

Dominik heard a sort of knocking sound, like two people ran into each other. He looked around, and within a moment he found the two. A very little boy, maybe eight or so, and another little boy a few years younger. Feeling kindhearted for once, he walked over to the two. "Are you--" is what he could spit out before he got a face-full blasted air. All his poor little hairs got messed up, a shame. Again, he tried to find the perpetrator, and succeeded after a little more searching. "Oi! Hell's your problem!" he shouted, adding a little cuss in their, all under his breath and stuff.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/27/2013, 4:58 pm

]]Aang snickered as the punched the air in front of him. A blast of air was blasted from his fist, launching towards the group of people. He landed on a tree again before continuously jumping from tree to tree.

Post by Guest 11/27/2013, 5:19 pm

Lanndon searched his mind for the English phrase. What was it? I smoothie? I scary? He took a guess and began to speak.

"I'm sour-" He tried, but was knocked back against a tree by a gust of wind. He looked up in a panic, trying to find a way out.

The tree! Of course! Up the tree and away from it all. But the others needed a way out, too. They could follow him! But how could he let them know of his idea? I didn't know how to phrase the statement in English.

He gestured to the others by waving his hand towards him, and began climbing from limb to limb rapidly.
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 5:21 pm

John shrugged, and decided to follow the boy. Not knowing why exactly...
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/27/2013, 5:53 pm

Aang shook his head as he watched everyone try and climb a tree. He jumped off of the tree, floating in the air. He glided above the people, laying back as if sleeping in the air. "Please, I'm wayyy too fast for you guys. The name's Aang, by the way. Son of Aeolus." He stayed suspended in air.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/27/2013, 7:32 pm

Elie heard movments, some in the trees some on the ground. 'This was a jam packed place for being so scarry, did they know they where in a deadly forest?' Eliana thought to herself. She saw a reckless little kid run into another kid. Elie of course wanted some action, her timing just had to be right. Thats when Elie felt a wave of suprise air nearly knoc her down.

"What the actual hell was that?"

Elie said outloud. Elie then stopped for a moment and new the wind came from a tree, she looked up at the tree and saw a boy sitting up there. Elie saw the two boys try to climb the tree. 'Idiots, they are never going to get up there.' Eliana thought. Tree boy then intrucued himself as Aang, son of Aeolus. 'Like I even care." Eliana thought to herself. Elie then took her knive out of her boot.

"Listen here tree boy, pretty boy, and you to clumsy Idiots. I don't know what your doing here but this is a dangerous place, hence the name. So I recommend you scram okay?"
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 10:15 pm

I turn my head to the sound. "Oh, well uh..." He blushes and turns away. "Sorry..."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/27/2013, 10:15 pm

Aang rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for you peasants." He landed gracefully on his feet, walking out of the forest.

Post by Guest 11/27/2013, 10:17 pm

OOC: Yes lets one-line

BIC: Lanndon looked down, aware of talking but not understanding the words.

Last edited by Shadowhunter on 11/28/2013, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/27/2013, 10:26 pm

"Oh peasants? Peasants, okay baldy first you nearly nock me down and then you call me a peasant?"

Eliana yelled at him and pulled her dagger out, just to scare the guy she threw it not even a inch over his head and if he move a little upwards, he would probably get his head sliced. Eliana then turned to the different kid.

"And you.. Scramble unless you want to die."

Eliana turned to walk out and elie got thrown back. She didn't know if it just applied to her or not.

Ooc: If your leaving leave now....
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/28/2013, 4:58 pm

ooc; 10/10 best thread

Dominik sighed, not wanting to deal with any of this. He muttered a goodbye and went the opposite direction, hopefully near camp.
      He was kinda lost.

Post by Guest 11/28/2013, 6:13 pm

OOC: Kay, not leaving, btw. Ugh, so confusing >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:18 am